ADVERTISEMENT

*Jaguars playoff thread*

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Jaguars haven’t hosted a playoff game since 2000 and have been in the playoffs since 2008

They play at home vs Buffalo today at 1:05 P.M.

Big game for Blake Borttes future

Jags need to throw 1 pass beyond 10 yards. Longest pass attempt is what, 6 yards? Defense is blowing up these screens.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Bortles looks horrible. All the passes he has missed this quarter, I could make when I was 12. Cmon kid.

Jaguars haven’t hosted a playoff game since 2000 and have been in the playoffs since 2008

They play at home vs Buffalo today at 1:05 P.M.

Big game for Blake Borttes future
Buffalo had a longer drought. Hoping Jags can squeak by and the Steelers will blow them out next week.

I don’t watch the NFL but Milton looks like a better passer and runner than these two. Sorry Blake

Do they play the Steelers if they win? Jags already handled then at Pittsburgh. Haha
Yeah if they win they travel to Pittsburgh. If not Tennessee will get throttled. Yeah Jags beat them earlier in year but playoff football is different. Steelers have experience and their Home Field is no joke. Pretty much like Spectrum against USF every week.

Reactions: Mikesi
Feel good for Mercedes Lewis. He’s been there for all the bad years

I once was sad because the Falcons have no offensive coordinator, until i met a team with no QB.

Jags win! The last call was probably not an interception by Ramsey, but these plays are so, so close there just wasn’t enough evidence to overturn it. Good call.

Jags win! The last call was probably not an interception by Ramsey, but these plays are so, so close there just wasn’t enough evidence to overturn it. Good call.
You couldn't tell. I kept mistaking his hand for the ball on the replay. His gloves, the football, the shadowed field all blended together.

You couldn't tell. I kept mistaking his hand for the ball on the replay. His gloves, the football, the shadowed field all blended together.
I know right. It just amazes me how many times you still can’t tell with all kinds of replay technology. There are 3-4 angles at every slow motion speed possible

Whoever said it was a game of inches wasn’t kidding.

Reactions: SublimeKnight
I know right. It just amazes me how many times you still can’t tell with all kinds of replay technology. There are 3-4 angles at every slow motion speed possible

Whoever said it was a game of inches wasn’t kidding.
I don't know why the officials don't have go pros on. I mean they're usually in good position and would have a great angle.

Eli will be in training camp next season on Jags. Not sure what they are going to do with Blake?

How much you want to bet both AJ Bouye and Blake Bortles are going to give a shout out about UCF being the national champions ? You know they will. At least I hope. Their twitter accounts both have formally called them the national champs.

That said, the Jaguars this year remind me a lot of the 1997 Bucs when they made their breakthru.

Leonard Fournette - Warrick Dunn/Mike Alstott
Calais Campbell - Warren Sapp
AJ Bouye - Donnie Abraham/John Lynch
Jalen Ramsey - Derrick Brooks

How much you want to bet both AJ Bouye and Blake Bortles are going to give a shout out about UCF being the national champions ? You know they will. At least I hope. Their twitter accounts both have formally called them the national champs.

That said, the Jaguars this year remind me a lot of the 1997 Bucs when they made their breakthru.

Leonard Fournette - Warrick Dunn/Mike Alstott
Calais Campbell - Warren Sapp
AJ Bouye - Donnie Abraham/John Lynch
Jalen Ramsey - Derrick Brooks
http://bleacherreport.com/post/ucf-knights-football/051ce861-4f10-4421-8cdb-f42447a6af2e?share=other

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT