ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Hescock

It’s odd, my primary doctor was 45 years old and she retired because she couldnt practice medicine anymore due to the covid mandates that she disagreed with.

My replacement doctor, after my first visit, referred me to have a full heart exam/stress test after learning i had the first two covid shots. I have a resting heart rate of 49, work out 5-6 days a week, and have no known health defects. Now why would my doctor suggest that?

It’s odd, my primary doctor was 45 years old and she retired because she couldnt practice medicine anymore due to the covid mandates that she disagreed with.

My replacement doctor, after my first visit, referred me to have a full heart exam/stress test after learning i had the first two covid shots. I have a resting heart rate of 49, work out 5-6 days a week, and have no known health defects. Now why would my doctor suggest that?

If this is true then my answer for you would be that you might need a replacement for your replacement doctor. But please take this to the WC, nothing like politics to overwhelm a thread about one of our fellow Knights we are concerned about.

How does it go Undiagnosed Chris? Just curious. Not picked up during a normal checkup? Does a normal checkup include an EKG?
The biggest reason it is often missed is because most patients that have it are asymptomatic. So they feel fine and don’t have any limitations or presenting signs. A transthoracic echocardiogram is the best way to diagnose It. But I don’t believe that is part of a routine physical examination given to most athletes before being approved for play. It’s an expensive test and requires a cardiologist’s or radiologist’s interpretation. ECGs can also pick it up; but they can also miss it. So it can be an elusive diagnosis. Please know I’m not indicating that what’s happened to Hescock. It’s certainly a possibility, however.

A few weeks ago my son took too much preworkout and the caffeine messed up his breathing and heart. Went to ER then transferred to a different hospital for another day until they got heart rate down and vitals stabilized. You never know what supplements people take and if they may take too much. Luckily we didn’t take chances. Sometimes people think they can fight through it. May not be Hescocks case either but a possibility.

The biggest reason it is often missed is because most patients that have it are asymptomatic. So they feel fine and don’t have any limitations or presenting signs. A transthoracic echocardiogram is the best way to diagnose It. But I don’t believe that is part of a routine physical examination given to most athletes before being approved for play. It’s an expensive test and requires a cardiologist’s or radiologist’s interpretation. ECGs can also pick it up; but they can also miss it. So it can be an elusive diagnosis. Please know I’m not indicating that what’s happened to Hescock. It’s certainly a possibility, however.

Chris, what is your take on Dr. McCullough and Dr. Mahora opinion that until proven otherwise, the mRNA should be blamed .

These are two of the most highly credentialed cardiologists in the world. None of their colleagues are refuting them or the recent findings. A group of prestigious German pathologists are saying the same thing

Every doctor is prestigious if he feeds Boston Knights conspiracy theory. Nobody is clicking on a YouTube video called German photographs to discover whatever confirmation bias this moron got off Twitter today. Thread is about a former UCF player whose medical diagnosis is unknown. Even if it seems like a perfect segue into telling everyone vaccines are killing them. It’s poor taste.

NOBODY CARES, this is a Hescock thread because he's a former UCF player. Do your own health research.

I guess no updates?

Are you talking to me? Everyone cared on Chris opinion. But NOBODY CARES to hear other opinions and scientific data when it comes to mRNA

You sound scared, and unwilling to face reality of the situation . Be a man

• Dislike
Reactions: FoxKnight
Are you talking to me? Everyone cared on Chris opinion. But NOBODY CARES to hear other opinions and scientific data when it comes to mRNA

You sound scared, and unwilling to face reality of the situation . Be a man
Yeah, it's directed toward you, dumbass. GTFO with your bullshit antivaxx crap.

For the billionth time, you are a piece of dog shit with how you use someone's death to promote your conspiracies. Here's a little reading for those of you to see what a shit stain opportunist boston is:

A few weeks ago my son took too much preworkout and the caffeine messed up his breathing and heart. Went to ER then transferred to a different hospital for another day until they got heart rate down and vitals stabilized. You never know what supplements people take and if they may take too much. Luckily we didn’t take chances. Sometimes people think they can fight through it. May not be Hescocks case either but a possibility.
years ago I took some pre workout that made me feel weird and stopped .

A condition you can/will get with high blood pressure is Left Ventricular Hypertrophy, a temporary to permanent thickening of the left ventricle (not the condition discussed above). Point is, an ECG is usually not sensitive enough to detect it, hence why the other condition could be missed. Both conditions are usually asymptomatic.

By the way, checked gold and silver before the Covid crash, could have made a ton if you bought then, was better than the stocks I chose. Just for sh**s and giggles.

PS was hoping to see an update, not this poo.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
By the way, inflammation (condition associated with the vaccine) is different than thickening.

Some of them have 350 mg or more per scoop. If you put 2 into a 17.6 bottle of water your heart will be racing. I took too much one time too. Debated on going to hospital but waited a few hours and it started to wear off. Its not a good feeling.
I usually do half a scoop. That shit makes you nervous.

As of October 31, Dr. McCullough has been stripped of his certifications in internal medicine and cardiology, for spreading COVID misinformation.

Wow Chris Blackwell RN liking this reply. Lost a lot of respect for you here bro. Dr. Campbell tells Dr. and nurses not to trivialize these new findings. What do you do? Hide your head in the sand. Pathetic. The definition of mediocrity

Last edited:
Chris still waiting for your thoughts on the new data and study. You spent an hour describing 101 stuff. Can you go a little deeper here and offer rebuttal to Dr. Campbell and the German pathologists?

Make UCF proud and offer us your wisdom on subclinical myocarditis and vaccine induced scarring

Last edited:
Shocker. Boston cares more about making this a thread about his anti-vaxx conspiracy theories and far less about well wishes for our player. He will keep this up ad infinitum because he is a sick piece of shit.

Why do you have to be such a piece of shit, you piece of shit??!

Last edited:
Chris still waiting for your thoughts on the new data and study. You spent an hour describing 101 stuff. Can you go a little deeper here and offer rebuttal to Dr. Campbell and the German pathologists?

Make UCF proud and offer us your wisdom on subclinical myocarditis and vaccine induced scarring

Can you bump one of your other lunatic threads in the cooler rather than cluttering this one about a UCF player needing prayers? Maybe the one about the Rays player or Bob Sagat. I know you are the definition of a narcissist, but it continues to be poor taste. And then when you are done, buy gold.

Oh boy. Boston (the Butcher of UCF) still up to his old tricks of murdering people

Shocking

BUY GOLD!!!

Is this the best you can come up with? Ad-hominem attacks? Do better, make UCF proud.

Unlike yourself I have offered my assistance to the Hescocks. I doubt an in-vivo biopsy will find subclinical myocarditis and focal scarring of the heart. You do realize those scars never heal, yes? Will be following, and preying, but this is not looking good. This is a classic case of vaccine induced MI/SVT until proven otherwise

As far as his .. "eyes being half open" is meaningless in the context of his underlying condition. Do you know how I know? I've been through all of this personally... twice. My father in law opened his eyes and looked right at me while he was unconscious and dying from cancer. Very sad as you cling to any signs of life.

Is this the best you can come up with? Ad-hominem attacks? Do better, make UCF proud.

Unlike yourself I have offered my assistance to the Hescocks. I doubt an in-vivo biopsy will find subclinical myocarditis and focal scarring of the heart. You do realize those scars never heal, yes? Will be following, and preying, but this is not looking good. This is a classic case of vaccine induced MI/SVT until proven otherwise

As far as his .. "eyes being half open" is meaningless in the context of his underlying condition. Do you know how I know? I've been through all of this personally... twice. My father in law opened his eyes and looked right at me while he was unconscious and dying from cancer. Very sad as you cling to any signs of life.

Do you have a degree in medicine or have ever treated a patient under a medical license of any type?

Soo, tell us how many people that you have killed by deterring them from getting vaccinated?

Has Jake even been vaccinated?

Do you have a degree in medicine or have ever treated a patient under a medical license of any type?

Soo, tell us how many people that you have killed by deterring them from getting vaccinated?

Has Jake even been vaccinated?

^^ This is exactly what’s referred to as mass psychosis formation. In doesn’t matter what evidence is provided, the brainwashed are too scared to break the psychosis. If they can’t defend their position, attack the messenger

You claim to be a “doctor” too Mike. Give us your rebuttal to Dr. Campbell and the German pathologists. 5 of 25 were found with subclinical myocarditis and scarring that caused their death. The other 20 had a lower grade of certainty, but are not ruled out

Who knows if this is what happened to Jake, but it’s happening all over the world. It fits the SADS profile to a T

If this is true then my answer for you would be that you might need a replacement for your replacement doctor. But please take this to the WC, nothing like politics to overwhelm a thread about one of our fellow Knights we are concerned about.
I didnt start the bs in this thread but im happy to end it. Some of you jerk offs refuse to admit you were wrong…about everything. Its no wonder the governor who stood up to the bullsh**, won re-election by 20 points in a state where independents outnumber everyone.

Maybe consider the facts for a change, young healthy people are dropping for no reason. This would be a good time to ask questions. Buncha usf grads

I didnt start the bs in this thread but im happy to end it. Some of you jerk offs refuse to admit you were wrong…about everything. Its no wonder the governor who stood up to the bullsh**, won re-election by 20 points in a state where independents outnumber everyone.

Maybe consider the facts for a change, young healthy people are dropping for no reason. This would be a good time to ask questions. Buncha usf grads
What language is this? I didn’t know that the Cro-Magnon man was where I wanted to turn to for vaccine advice

Reactions: U C to the F
Unlike you tools who just want to see if the kid dies or not, I've been offering my help and assistance to the Hescocks. No way would I EVER say anything about vaccines to them in their time of need. I just tell them Boston has the best healtchare and reach out to me and Knight Nation if they need local help.

Now, if you get to know the family a little better, Jake's Mom Carey either runs or manages the the Silver Solutions Health Spa who is updating Jakes status . Somebody other than myself asks about vaccine. Do you see the emoji reaction from the Spa?

Will you guys PLEASE now come out of your mass psychosis? This is embarrassing for UCF. At least consider the possibility

jake.jpg

Last edited:
Unlike you tools who just want to see if the kid dies or not, I've been offering my help and assistance to the Hescocks. No way would I EVER say anything about vaccines to them in their time of need. I just tell them Boston has the best healtchare and reach out to me and Knight Nation if they need local help.

Now, if you get to know the family a little better, Jake's Mom Carey either runs or manages the the Silver Solutions Health Spa who is updating Jakes status . Somebody other than myself asks about vaccine. Do you see the emoji reaction from the Spa?

Will you guys PLEASE now come out of your mass psychosis? This is embarrassing for UCF.

jake.jpg
Go back into hiding and buy more gold please.

Will you guys PLEASE now come out of your mass psychosis? This is embarrassing for UCF.

jake.jpg
You’re the worst type of person

ADVERTISEMENT