ADVERTISEMENT

Jenny vs Carly

Jenny is. Sure, she went there to do some kisses. Ok, to touch his penis because he was blackmailing her...

She's the worst one.

But the other brother needs to dip the F out on Carly... She's a ticking cheating time bomb.

Oh yeah, and BBC

gk374.jpg

This post was edited on 1/19 4:10 PM by KnightedIbis

I just really think this is one huge Karma grab...It has to be fake...

Its obviously the infamous hacker 4chan...
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Hey man, if it was, it was still one of the most enthralling three piece post I've read through. Pins and needles, man...

I didn't get in until part two, but that was an awesome ride.

Originally posted by KnightedIbis:

Originally posted by Dmarino110:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Hey man, if it was, it was still one of the most enthralling three piece post I've read through. Pins and needles, man...

I didn't get in until part two, but that was an awesome ride.
Oh I agree...I read the entire thing, but the entire time I keep saying, "it has to be fake, ooh heres another update"...

Haha I did the same. Still managed to have an incredible emotional ride along with the guy. F Jenny and F Carly.

Just finished getting all caught up, wow man that was a crazy weekend.

I love how Jenny wanted to give him a "sexy surprise" after being plowed all day the day before by some other dude.

holy crap you guys suck. I just spent an hour reading that shit and now I want my hour back and to **** punch Jenny. What is she 12..."we met for kisses". Who the f says that?

Originally posted by Game_Day_Sports:
holy crap you guys suck. I just spent an hour reading that shit and now I want my hour back and to **** punch Jenny. What is she 12..."we met for kisses". Who the f says that?
That part honestly made me laugh, as pissed as I was... Kind of broke the suspension of disbelief for a moment.

Having been cheated on in numerous relationships - I sure now how to pick 'em or F it, I'm the problem lol... This was excruciating to read at times.

If its real, then Carly is clearly the worst. If she were innocent and just held hands with the guy, then she should/would have owned up to it when she was first confronted. But she was evasive and tried to get away with it. Once she knew she wasn't going to get away with it, she stuck with her story because she figured owning up to it would put her in the position of Jenny -- being honest and getting rejected.

But there are too many internal consistencies for it to be real. He guesses about stuff, then it comes true later. If he was really in that much emotional stress, he would have plenty of predictions/guesses about her behavior that didn't come true.

Reads like one of two things:

1. Some guy got his heart broke and this is his fantasy of how it should have went down in hindsight. He gets off seeing people write in with advice and crap because in real life nobody really cared or noticed the pain he was in.

2. Some sophomore sorority girl's psych/social media project designed to gauge reader response.

In the end, it doesnt matter if it is real or not. The world is filled with Jennys and Carlys and plenty of them read that post. I hope they all went into the bathroom and cut themselves after reading it.

This post was edited on 1/19 7:05 PM by HuffyCane

I don't believe it
I can't imagine a chick admitting to having sex with another guy numerous times then thinking that a nice dinner and movie will make it all okay. No way. Also, Carly is just as bad as Jenny. She intended to cheat and got that close. That's just as bad to me. I can't imagine a relationship being "almost back to normal" after that kind of information is revealed.

The reason I think its fake is because chicks never admit to anything. Even if you have them on video getting railed with a close up of P in the V, a chick will still deny it, blame it all on your imagination and expect you to apologize for hurting their feelings for accusing them for cheating.

Originally posted by YouSeeEffer:
I don't believe it
I can't imagine a chick admitting to having sex with another guy numerous times then thinking that a nice dinner and movie will make it all okay. No way. Also, Carly is just as bad as Jenny. She intended to cheat and got that close. That's just as bad to me. I can't imagine a relationship being "almost back to normal" after that kind of information is revealed.
You've clearly never dated a woman. Not that all are like that, but I've definitely stuck my dick in enough crazy to come across that behavior.

Originally posted by barrister1602:
The reason I think its fake is because chicks never admit to anything. Even if you have them on video getting railed with a close up of P in the V, a chick will still deny it, blame it all on your imagination and expect you to apologize for hurting their feelings for accusing them for cheating.
We now know your name is Zach and you live in a flat house.

I don't believe it
I disagree Effer, I know enough women who, if trying to get back with their man, think that "a sexy surprise" can fix everything.

Originally posted by Happy Hands:

I admit I have banged a few marrieds in my past. But in my defense I did not know they were married until we were already done or until we were past the point of no return (clothes off, etc.).

I admit I have banged a few marrieds in my past. But in my defense I did not know they were married until we were already done or until we were past the point of no return (clothes off, etc.).
You do realize we don't believe your BS anymore without pics right?

Originally posted by USFSucks:

I don't believe it
I disagree Effer, I know enough women who, if trying to get back with their man, think that "a sexy surprise" can fix everything.
What if the surprise was another woman? And that intending to cheat thing; is holding hands all night worse than having sex? That could be super intense! Did they lock fingers facing each other and just stare in the other's eyes? What did they talk about? Who gets that drunk and holds hands? I bet she kept saying "just hands" but trailing off at the end because she was really saying "just hand....[whisper]stuff."

You do realize we don't believe your BS anymore without pics right?
F jenny, F carly, and F barrister

LOL you guys are a bunch a suckers. There is no way this is a real story. Some troll in a basement is taking everyone with a fake soap opera they wrote.

Originally posted by knighted:

LOL you guys are a bunch a suckers. There is no way this is a real story. Some troll in a basement is taking everyone with a fake soap opera they wrote.
Sweet sweet karma...

I read up a little on it, Im glad I didnt waste too much time.

I also think this is written by a virgin. "Touched his penis a little bit"-- that sounds like a middle schooler. Also, why did he have to note that his dick was larger? If they were so happily married why did they need a pre-nup? I mean... $200k is a nice living... but not pre-nup nice. If they had already been married for 10 years and signed the agreement at that time he was probably maling a lot less than $200k. Lastly, this piece is not clearly written. I would expect someone that makes over $200k/year to be a better writer.

Who cares if it's real or fake? It was entertaining, that's all that matters.

That's how I feel about barrister's posts. This board is all about entertainment.

Originally posted by Good Knight Sweetheart:

That's how I feel about barrister's posts. This board is all about entertainment.
Barrister's posts are fake? Is that why there are no pics? why??? he cant even earn karma on this site...

Originally posted by ChrisKnight06:
wtf is this karma shit you keep talking about
Posted from Rivals Mobile
It's how Reddit works, but nobody knows what other people's karma number is. Basically, every time someone "up votes" you you get a point and lose one when they "down vote" you. It's completely stupid and some people put super value on it, I don't get it, but whatever.

It's how Reddit works, but nobody knows what other people's karma number is. Basically, every time someone "up votes" you you get a point and lose one when they "down vote" you. It's completely stupid and some people put super value on it, I don't get it, but whatever.
Its what gets you to the front page. more upvotes = more visibility...your post starts on a subreddit (sub forum) and with enough upvotes you go to the front page where more people will see it...

Click on their name, you can see both link karma and comment karma - but yeah its pointless other than self-gratification...

My top comment there is "Cobracaine!" on some stupid post about some guy intentionally letting snakes bite him... so random.

At any rate, as pointless as it is here, it would be great to have a ""karma" system on rivals...

Im not sure how we got to barrister and karma, but this thread was much better when it was dealing with having your penis touched a little by trashy women.

This post was edited on 1/20 2:51 PM by HuffyCane

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT