ADVERTISEMENT

Jets and I are now BETA testers for a NEW Football Simulation

anon_x731qvsnsyb8i

Diamond Knight
Sep 1, 2006
7th level of Dante's Inferno.
www.facebook.com
http://axisleague.com/

Danny Jugen, the lead developer on the project from Axis, is not making a football game.

His team is making a Football Simulator.

Combined with player models he purchase from 2K, and announcers from the 2K series, he is taking a decidedly different approach that is starting to make some waves...why?

Instead of limiting to a set league (Like NFL, NCAA, etc), he is creating the software to give every one of you the means to... CREATE YOUR OWN. Eventually, with the online capability, you will be able to match the UCF Knights (complete with however you want the uniforms to look) versus the Moscow Bears, in any stadium (even the stadiums can be built). You can match anyone against anyone and in the new matchmaking system, the average team strengths will be used to determine what opponents are available to play you. This forces people to make balanced teams or else the "Achilles heel" is exposed if you stack a line for example so users will need to ensure they keep it "real".

Operationsports.com teams are already setting up mods for NCAA and NFL teams and stadiums based on the 2016 code.

Danny's latest Dev Vid:

This is the CFL mod in use:

Last edited:
Oh....simulation.

#nevermind

PS. I initially thought you two were selected for the "other".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT