ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden’s gaffes will hurt him in 2020

Ucfmikes

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
I’ve been shot down more than a few times mentioning this, but the problem is real and it will not go away. Actually, it’s gaining steam.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-has-a-gaffe-problem-varney

You vote for a president hoping that he’s going to be your guy for 8 years, right?

He will be 86 at the end of a second term. Honestly, that’s ridiculous

Out of 45 president, only 7 lived to be older after being in office.

Last edited:
Yeah, we’d be SO MUCH BETTER OFF with another old coot who’s a few years younger, right? :rolleyes:
A most likely dead one

8 years

86. Biden finishing 2nd term

Trump 78 finishing 2nd term. Not saying he’s young either. That’s not the argument

Last edited:
Biden has no chance. As people start dropping out, other radicals will get higher n higher percentages of the votes. for Biden to win he needs those with little chance to hold on longer than normal.

in the end u may see Harris n Pocahontas as the ticket

Biden has no chance. As people start dropping out, other radicals will get higher n higher percentages of the votes. for Biden to win he needs those with little chance to hold on longer than normal.

in the end u may see Harris n Pohahantis as the ticket

^^^^^^^^clear evidence how old people lose their minds.

ucfmike is correct.

Biden says he was VP at time of Parkland shooting in latest campaign gaffe
Biden has always made gaffes. If this is a serious issue to you, then how do you support Trump? He makes just as many gaffes as Biden.

Biden has always made gaffes. If this is a serious issue to you, then how do you support Trump? He makes just as many gaffes as Biden.

Trump outright makes shit up. Has been doing it for years. There is a giant difference between a lie and a gaffe.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Trump outright makes shit up. Has been doing it for years. There is a giant difference between a lie and a gaffe.
So when he thought the shooting was in Toledo and not Dayton he just lied intentionally for some reason? Plus, how is a lie better than a gaffe? We all stumble over our words at times, but we all dont just make shit up.

Just stating facts. It’s not just about the gaffes, but it isn’t instilling confidence and it’s gaining steam.

How do you feel about a president that could be 86 in office? I deal with people in that age group everyday. Many thousands in my working career. It’s very old for a male in the USA. They often get mild dementia, very ill, or die. I think something like 30-50% of men 78 or older die within 5-10 years. I don’t know if the exact facts, but one isn’t voting for the vice president

It’s not about Trump. He’s old too. Just not QUITE as old.

I feel that this just about completely eliminates Biden and soon enough that will be his downfall.

Just stating facts. It’s not just about the gaffes, but it isn’t instilling confidence and it’s gaining steam.

How do you feel about a president that could be 86 in office? I deal with people in that age group everyday. Many thousands in my working career. It’s very old for a male in the USA. They often get mild dementia, very ill, or die. I think something like 30-50% of men 78 or older die within 5-10 years. I don’t know if the exact facts, but one isn’t voting for the vice president

I feel that this just about completely eliminates Biden and soon enough that will be his downfall.

Same with the SCOTUS people. RBG needs to GTFO.

Reactions: Crazyhole

He wont be 86 unless he wins 2 terms. I would say there is a good chance he wouldn't run for a 2nd term.

Same with the SCOTUS people. RBG needs to GTFO.

It wouldn't surprise me if she were to announce her retirement in 10 or 12 months. She's a political ideologue and would probably love to play a part in revving up the democrat base for the next election.

He wont be 86 unless he wins 2 terms. I would say there is a good chance he wouldn't run for a 2nd term.
Usually when you vote, I would think a 2nd term is expected. Changes take years and just as long to make sure that they stick

Would love to respond, but I’m too drunk to translate right now. Please help

Same with the Supreme Court of the United States people. Ruth Bader Ginsburg needs to get the fukc out.

You want me to wipe your ass, too?

Same with the Supreme Court of the United States people. Ruth Bader Ginsburg needs to get the fukc out.

You want me to wipe your ass, too?
No. I did that this morning, but thanks for the offer

Yes, I agree. Love seniors, but not in these positions. It’s BS

Usually when you vote, I would think a 2nd term is expected. Changes take years and just as long to make sure that they stick
That's fine but that's not how it works. No president is assured a 2nd term. If Biden were to win, and do a poor job, he could be voted out in 4 years.

That's fine but that's not how it works. No president is assured a 2nd term. If Biden were to win, and do a poor job, he could be voted out in 4 years.
Wouldn’t it be a safe assumption that Biden is pretty much not going to be the Democratic nomination?

Wouldn’t it be a safe assumption that Biden is pretty much not going to be the Democratic nomination?

I dont think that is a safe assumption at all. He is still up pretty easily in most polls. I certainly dont think the margin he is up will last the entire time, and I could certainly see Warren, Sanders, or Harris ending up winning, but I think Biden is going to be in the mix until close to the end at least.

I dont think that is a safe assumption at all. He is still up pretty easily in most polls. I certainly dont think the margin he is up will last the entire time, and I could certainly see Warren, Sanders, or Harris ending up winning, but I think Biden is going to be in the mix until close to the end at least.
The first few primaries always whiddle down the field, super Tuesday always determines the nominee. It's going to be one of the 4 you named for sure, but at this point we don't know who will have momentum at the right time.

It honestly doesn’t matter. There is no one on the fence about how they feel about Donald Trump anymore. Everyone already knows if they will vote for him or they won’t. This I don’t see these gaffes hurting Biden at all if he’s the nominee.

Jesus dude this is not a “gaffe”. Biden honestly thinks he was the VP when that happened and somehow believes that he met these high school kids when they visited DC. That’s not a gaffe, that is him being senile and mind deterioration.

Maybe next he’ll tell stories about his time as President when the towers fell

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Jesus dude this is not a “gaffe”. Biden honestly thinks he was the VP when that happened and somehow believes that he met these high school kids when they visited DC. That’s not a gaffe, that is him being senile and mind deterioration.

:joy:

So when he thought the shooting was in Toledo and not Dayton he just lied intentionally for some reason? Plus, how is a lie better than a gaffe? We all stumble over our words at times, but we all dont just make shit up.

At least he had the right state. Biden, while talking about the shootings said they happened in Houston and Michigan.

At least he had the right state. Biden, while talking about the shootings said they happened in Houston and Michigan.
I know that. But my point is that they are both gaffe machines, so its just kind of rich seeing people criticize Biden's gaffes but ignore Trump's.

Last edited:

He did meet with Parkland students, just not when he was vice president obviousy, and there were mass shootings when he was VP where he met with people. So yes, it is a gaffe, but it isnt something just out of the blue. It is no worse than Trump doing a 4th of July speech and talking about defending the airports during the revolutionary war. No question Biden makes gaffes, but how anyone can be critical of his gaffes and not Trump's is ridiculous.

He did meet with Parkland students, just not when he was vice president obviousy, and there were mass shootings when he was VP where he met with people. So yes, it is a gaffe, but it isnt something just out of the blue. It is no worse than Trump doing a 4th of July speech and talking about defending the airports during the revolutionary war. No question Biden makes gaffes, but how anyone can be critical of his gaffes and not Trump's is ridiculous.

Your take on Biden demeaning a female student and grabbing her?

Your take on Biden demeaning a female student and grabbing her?

Dude, he is like a grandfather. Yes, he should respect peoples space but no, I dont think he is some sort of predator as I assume you are trying to make it out. But again, is this a path a Trump supporter really wants to go down?

Dude, he is like a grandfather. Yes, he should respect peoples space but no, I dont think he is some sort of predator as I assume you are trying to make it out. But again, is a path a Trump supporter really wants to go down?

He said “don’t mess with me kid” and grabbed an adult female who was daring asking him a question.

That’s ok since “he’s like a grandfather”?

Reactions: UCFWayne
He said “don’t mess with me kid” and grabbed an adult female who was daring asking him a question.

That’s ok since “he’s like a grandfather”?

He said "dont play games with me kid", not "dont mess with me kid". And again, I get he needs to keeps his hands to himself and respect peoples space, on that we agree, but he didnt violently grab her or something. And BTW, It actually looks as if he is grabbing her to get closer to be able to hear her, because he also bends his head down when he grabs her arm. His hand clearly isnt on her and he is walking when he said that to her. S

o your account of it isnt accurate. He grabs her, leans down, answers her question, starts walking again, then she asked another question and he tells her not to play games, but at that point not only is he not grabbing her, he is walking away from her.

Last edited:
He said "dont play games with me kid", not "dont mess with me kid". And again, I get he needs to keeps his hands to himself and respect peoples space, on that we agree, but he didnt violently grab her or something. And BTW, It actually looks as if he is grabbing her to get closer to be able to hear her, because he also bends his head down when he grabs her arm. His hand clearly isnt on her and he is walking when he said that to her. S

o your account of it isnt accurate. He grabs her, leans down, answers her question, starts walking again, then she asked another question and he tells her not to play games, but at that point not only is he not grabbing her, he is walking away from her.

She said he grabbed her. You admit he did. Why are you defending this?

She said he grabbed her. You admit he did. Why are you defending this?

I have said he needs to keep his hands to himself, how is that defending anything? I am just pointing out your narrative of what happened is wrong. He didnt grab and threaten her like you are trying to make it out. He grabbed her to get closer to hear her question.

i still have this feeling harris is going to win the dnc vote, but biden will give her a run for her money.

I thought his gaffes were a result of 8 people attacking him at once during Debates but the fact that he is still doing this in more comfortable campaign settings is alarming

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
ADVERTISEMENT