ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden is an alleged rapist

Vote for Rusty in 2022

Bronze Knight
Silver Member
Dec 28, 2021
Cope and seethe, leftist scumbags. But take the L. And take ownership of this one, too. He's your......responsibility.

Take the L? Biden beat Trump or are you still in election-denier mode?

LOL A Trump supporter lecturing "leftist scumbags" about taking ownership of a rapist? Not very self-aware, are you Rusty? :)
And yet ... you won't address it.

That's the thing, many Trump/MAGA supporters admit what Trump has done. They don't like a lot of things about him. They wish he'd long shut up and have never posted to Twitter too.

You guys that support Biden refuse to address anything Biden is accused of, and even destroy the accusers in ways you literally are allegedly against. And the talking heads of #metoo are literally at odds with women over such things too.

Again, stop shooting the messenger. This is why the DNC has lost people to the GOP. It literally is. If wasn't for abortion, it would really be bad ... the shift.

And yet ... you won't address it.

That's the thing, many Trump/MAGA supporters admit what Trump has done. They don't like a lot of things about him. They wish he'd long shut up and have never posted to Twitter too.

You guys that support Biden refuse to address anything Biden is accused of, and even destroy the accusers in ways you literally are allegedly against. And the talking heads of #metoo are literally at odds with women over such things too.

Again, stop shooting the messenger. This is why the DNC has lost people to the GOP. It literally is. If wasn't for abortion, it would really be bad ... the shift.
Keep in mind that many leftists today believe violence against conservatives is justified.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Keep in mind that many leftists today believe violence against conservatives is justified.
Sadly, yes.

Twitter didn't start kicking Antifa off of the platform until they started organizing violent protests in white Portland neighborhoods ... where some of their own employees lived.

Sadly, yes.

Twitter didn't start kicking Antifa off of the platform until they started organizing violent protests in white Portland neighborhoods ... where some of their own employees lived.

Twatter also allows people to advocate for pedophilia, too. I hope Musk puts an end to that. There is no place for anyone to advocate for sex with kids. It is sick and IMO, pedophiles should face capital punishment.

There is no place for anyone to advocate for sex with kids. It is sick and IMO, pedophiles should face capital punishment.
I agree. But I find it really weird that you'd advocate for capital punishment for the child rapist yet force the child he raped to carry this pervert's seed if he knocks her up.

I guess if he has to die for his sins at least he's left behind a legacy. :rolleyes:

I agree. But I find it really weird that you'd advocate for capital punishment for the child rapist yet force the child he raped to carry this pervert's seed if he knocks her up.
I'll meet you on this one.

ADVERTISEMENT