ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden would have had this under control

Just imagine if Biden were President? We would have been in deep shit initially since he wouldn’t have stopped travelers from China right away.

dangerous

Reactions: AAC6800
His full quote since the video cut out.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...g-health-programs-before-coronavirus-outbreak

"We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus," said Biden, who is in Iowa campaigning before the Midwestern farm state holds Democrats' first nominating contest on Monday. "This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science."

He criticized Trump for cuts to the CDS and National Institute of Health. He didnt saying anything about continuing to have flights come in to China, and his quote clearly says this is a crisis. That is a completely misleading tweet from a Turning Point USA jackass.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/arti...g-health-programs-before-coronavirus-outbreak

"We have, right now, a crisis with the coronavirus," said Biden, who is in Iowa campaigning before the Midwestern farm state holds Democrats' first nominating contest on Monday. "This is no time for Donald Trump's record of hysteria and xenophobia - hysterical xenophobia - and fearmongering to lead the way instead of science."

He criticized Trump for cuts to the CDS and National Institute of Health. He didnt saying anything about continuing to have flights come in to China, and his quote clearly says this is a crisis. That is a completely misleading tweet from a Turning Point USA jackass.

No he didn't think we should have closed the boarder with China. The virus isn't racist. It came from Wuhan...there is no sugar coating that. Cnn called it that. There was a 2 minute clip of them calling it the Chinese Corona Virus and Wuhan virus. Funny all the liberals were cool about it then. Called TDS.

Nobody hates Asians. Dumb to even go there.

No he didn't think we should have closed the boarder with China. The virus isn't racist. It came from Wuhan...there is no sugar coating that. Cnn called it that. There was a 2 minute clip of them calling it the Chinese Corona Virus and Wuhan virus. Funny all the liberals were cool about it then. Called TDS.

Nobody hates Asians. Dumb to even go there.

THe problem is the reported harassment Asians are getting over it. There is no reason to keep using the term if people are using it to harass Asian-Americans. It is just a decency thing.

OMG SCIENCE! I submit to you, Science. Lead the way to prosperity and health. Oh science, all-knowing and omnipotent.

THe problem is the reported harassment Asians are getting over it. There is no reason to keep using the term if people are using it to harass Asian-Americans. It is just a decency thing.
Since China has been the genesis of a number of very nasty diseases, when are we allowed to recognize that and start maybe taking a little extra precaution with travel to China and with people who travel to China? Or is that too racist to contemplate or even verbalize?

Since China has been the genesis of a number of very nasty diseases, when are we allowed to recognize that and start maybe taking a little extra precaution with travel to China and with people who travel to China? Or is that too racist to contemplate or even verbalize?

That has nothing to do with that I said.

I dont know what this even means. You dont think science plays a part in prosperity and health?
His statement was not only nonsensical, it was also without meaning. I’m going to solve it with science. That’s a 5th grade beauty pageant answer. It’s like solving a problem with world peace. He could’ve just said that Trump is a meanie and I’ll be nice and it would’ve carried as much weight.

Oh good lord. You think most racist American's can tell Asian's a part? Thats cute. And it isnt just Chinese American's saying they are being harassed.

Fake outrage and more TDS. Nobody is racist towards Asians or hates Asians. CNN constantly called it the Wuhan virus and Chinese Corona Virus when it started. It is normal for a virus to be named after a region or regional name. I didn't see one post about it until Trump said it which frankly the Chinese government is to blame for that wreckless behavior eating raw exotic animals.

Another cnn talking point to slide in TDS when they originally used the term. Lol

Stopping travel from China did nothing.

I repeat. Nothing. Once the first case was here it was time for testing. Countries that test in high numbers gain control faster. Germany has like 20k cases and 40 deaths. We have 20k cases and 300 deaths. The difference is that they are agressivly identifying infected people. South Korea got their first case the same time we did. They are under control due to massive testing.

Not a single country is beating this by shutting down travel. It's all about the testing.

The Trump administration turned away the available tests and opted to not test with Trump wanting to keep confirmed cases low for his reelection. That killed people. He wanted a payroll tax cut through election day. You can see where his focus was in the beginning. Making sure that people thought this was no big deal, that our numbers didn't rise, that we offered tax cuts through the election. Trump started this fight with the goal of getting reelected and that killed people and we lost control within weeks.

Holy shit.

I can't even begin to imagine being so insecure in what my preferred presidential candidate is doing (and not doing) to control a pandemic that I create a thread with a hypothetical situation totally injecting politics in a pathetic attempt to influence an election, when people are dying.

Bravo 85. A new low for you, which is impressive considering you've literally told people to kill themselves, and cyberstalked sirdingy's wife.

For anyone more afraid of catching this thing from a Chinese Person instead of an American we have about twice the active confirmed cases as China. They should be shutting down travel from US

Trump is more worried about how this makes him look vs saving lives
I don’t agree. He’s worried about both

Biden only cares about bashing Trump, so he can become the first president with dementia

You know Trump is in deep sh*t when his supporters try to bolster his image by comparing his corona virus performance to an imaginary one.
If all of a sudden China and Russia showered us with every nuclear warhead that they had, Shookster and his buddies like @NinjaKnight and shook chicken shit would criticize Trump for not seeing this ahead of time and building 1 million fallout shelters

Oh.., and Trump fired the director of nuclear fallout cleanup [roll][roll][roll]:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: UCFKnight85
Can you imagine dementia man running the country now?

Shutting down travel didn't help? Why are we stopping travel now then...lol

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Here’s Dr Fauci praising the early travel policy that Biden wouldn’t have done, due to putting Wokeness above sound policy.

For anyone more afraid of catching this thing from a Chinese Person instead of an American we have about twice the active confirmed cases as China. They should be shutting down travel from US

This poster is easily one of the most pathetic on here but now he’s taking it up a notch by shilling for the Communists and their fake reported numbers.

Reactions: ucfMike
How many weeks has it been? "Dementia man" still knows more than unfit president.

How? Specifically to the spread of virus would dementia man done differently to actually help? He didn't even want to stop travel. I don't think he knows where he is half the time to actually organize anything.

How? Specifically to the spread of virus would dementia man done differently to actually help? He didn't even want to stop travel. I don't think he knows where he is half the time to actually organize anything.

How many times does it have to be explained to you? He would use science instead of racism.

Here’s Dr Fauci praising the early travel policy that Biden wouldn’t have done, due to putting Wokeness above sound policy.

ze1r9kr7gwn41.jpg

Here is also Dr. Fauci: Facepalming when your moron in chief talks. He repeatedly has to correct Trumps straight up lies on a daily basis.

ze1r9kr7gwn41.jpg

Here is also Dr. Fauci: Facepalming when your moron in chief talks. He repeatedly has to correct Trumps straight up lies on a daily basis.
Oh yeah, that one isn’t taken out of context

How fukcing TDS stupid can you be?
[roll]

Reactions: ucfMike
ADVERTISEMENT