ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Donnelly was surprised that minorities can do a job well

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
This is the guy that @fried-chicken is voting for this year. Current Senator from Indiana.

And he was shocked to find that the 2 minorities that he hired were able to do a job well!

“Our state director is Indian American, but he does an amazing job. Our director of all constituent services she’s African American, but she does an even more incredible job than you could ever imagine.”

That's great to hear! Despite being a minority they actually did a decent job!

It was such a distasteful comment that even CNN was forced to cover it:

Democratic Sen. Joe Donnelly from Indiana awkwardly touted minority staff members during a debate Tuesday night, seeming to suggest they succeeded despite their race or ethnicity.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/31/poli...tm_term=image&utm_content=2018-10-31T16:45:05

Reactions: UCFBS
"This year we hired an African American woman, but she's actually done alright!"

lol @ 85. Daily "whiny little bitch" thread.

Despite his best efforts of scouring every single insane alt right website, the best he can ever come up with is "somebody said something mean"

Meanwhile FC is posting threads everyday about Trump voters killing people.

I'm actually Native American but I identify as white to advance my career in Trump country.

Are you 1/1024 Native American?

This politician reminds me of the Chris Rock bit when white people say "He is so well spoken". Like they are surprised a black person can talk. Simply mind blowing in 2018. Nothing will really be said though since he is in the good old white democratic racist club.

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT