ADVERTISEMENT

John Bolton Out

So we aren't gonna bomb bomb Iran? Back to Fox, I guess. #bummer

Hey look, Trump made a smart move.

Of course this is the only way he's ever made smart moves, creates a crisis (hiring Bolton) then "fixes" the crisis and claims he's a genius

Sadly his supporters are even dumber than him and actually believe it.

If you look at his track record (not fake news), you'll see that Trump makes the right move nearly 100% of the time. I almost want to rub him for good luck.

I have never watch the guy on msnbc late, Lawrence something, didn’t get his last name. I was checking into a Boston hotel and in the lobby area his show was on.

They guy went on a five minute plea to Bolton to write a tell all book and release it just before the election. No joke, the Lawrence guy was going on and on about how Bolton could be the richest author in history if he did but the book had to trash Trump. The book couldn’t be like the one written by James Mattis because he didn’t trash the President so no one cares about his book thus he would not become rich.

It was one of the saddest things I’ve seen on TV. The dude was basically begging as if there was nothing else.

I know it’s not news but commentary but how can people watch an hour of that crap. I guess it explains a lot about them.

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
I have never watch the guy on msnbc late, Lawrence something, didn’t get his last name. I was checking into a Boston hotel and in the lobby area his show was on.

They guy went on a five minute plea to Bolton to write a tell all book and release it just before the election. No joke, the Lawrence guy was going on and on about how Bolton could be the richest author in history if he did but the book had to trash Trump. The book couldn’t be like the one written by James Mattis because he didn’t trash the President so no one cares about his book thus he would not become rich.

It was one of the saddest things I’ve seen on TV. The dude was basically begging as if there was nothing else.

I know it’s not news but commentary but how can people watch an hour of that crap. I guess it explains a lot about them.
there are several people in the wc that would be lined up to buy that book in hopes there was just a little bit of dirt on trump. then they would spend months on here talking about how its goign to be the end of the orangeman.

ADVERTISEMENT