ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathan Isaac interoggated about vax status by press

There are 5 or 6 posters that start threads about various topics. There is 1 poster who jumps in and calls everyone a retard, no matter what the topic is about.
Just go down the list of the last 10-20 topics. Delusional 😂

Nobody cares dude. It’s 2-3 trolling posters 90% of the time. Get a life. You have dozens, if not hundreds of well-documented, unsolicited, nonsense spamming, offensive and personal insult posts. Stop being delusional. It’s a cesspool and you have been instrumental in creating it. I’ve just accentuated it.

You’re so obsessed that people would actually worry about you harming yourself without the WC. Time for YOU to take a step back
If nobody cares, why do you post here? What difference does it make to you what other people want to talk about?

I’m sure you’re a wonderful person and a great UCF fan and supporter, but…….

You’re an anti-vaxxer. So.., instead of earning my wrath and wishing that bad things happen to you to keep this worldwide pandemic from heading in the right direction, I’ll end this conversation right now. Just remember, without vaccines, you would not be here. Get out of the 14th century
UCFmikes,
I love vaccines brother. All my kids are vaccinated ,except my son Kyle did not get the pertussis vaccine back in 1998 because that one caused seizures in kids who were neurological compromised. My youngest before heading off to college we told him he needed to get the meningitis vaccine as bacterial meningitis is a real risk especially young people living and gathering in close quarters.

I find it funny how if anyone points out the risks and imperfections of the COVID vaccines they are tarred and feathered here and every other social media platform. I repeatedly say get it. Its cool tech ,but I recognize it's limitations and no long term longitudinal study has been made about it's risks and side effects . Every other drug and vaccine has been studied for five to ten years before FDA approval. Not these .

I HAD every intention on getting it on August 17 when I got back from my trip. You can say what ever you wish, but I am far from antivaccine. I refuse to demonize people or call people names or shame them for making what ever choice they make regarding this vaccine. Its not my place. We only get one life and people have to make choices which they are comfortable with and in this case with the guidance of their doctor.

I don't know of you know this or not, but did you know on order to get emergency approval for a drug or vaccine that there has to be no other treatment available? We saw a concerted effort in 2020 to down play and in some states literally outlaw the use of hydroxycholoquin and ivermectin. We saw in some states the slow roll out of monoclonal antibodies. Why? Because political pressure to intervene in medicine and to get FDA approved of the vaccines.

its my opinion that our government got so twisted in red tape that we failed the American people. We are amidst a global pandemic and thousands are dieing and millions getting sick we should have had a do it all approach rather than solely go down the path of the new tech in the vaccines. we put all our eggs in one basket and demonized treatment which in my opinion is inhumane. We should have embraced getting vaccinated and embrace using other drugs that show promise for off label use and treat the sick.

For me it's never been an either or proposition. But no , they had to kill the idea of treatment to get the emergency approval. In doing so sick people needlessly died. now that I have lived through COVID , the government once again is ignoring science of natural immunity to push vaccine mandates, vaccine passports like in New York, employer mandates and school mandates. There are very few making exceptions for natural immunity folks. That's not right and it's clearly ignoring medicine and science.

I will say this I am a do it all guy and I don't drink singular way to think that the vaccine is the one and only way out of this. I tend to think the only way out is for people to actually get the virus one way or another. If that means getting the vaccine and having a breakthrough case then that's what it means. until they develop a sterilizing vaccine like polio that gives you life long protection, this virus is just going to keep on going.

Reactions: UCFBS

Well, now almost nobody is fully vaccinated. I wonder how this will affect the reporting on breakthrough cases.

• Angry
The NBA is going to put him through an absolute hell with the protocols. It’s already been established.

Cut him. He’s a potential superspreader and injury prone. Recuperate some of his salary.

Let him try to make millions bagging groceries or play in China or Europe where you don’t need to be vaccinated.

Oh… wait. 😂😂😂

We should change the language here. You get a flu shot, not vaccine. You should get a Wuhan shot, not a vaccine.

I’m sure you’re a wonderful person and a great UCF fan and supporter, but…….

You’re an anti-vaxxer. So.., instead of earning my wrath and wishing that bad things happen to you to keep this worldwide pandemic from heading in the right direction, I’ll end this conversation right now. Just remember, without vaccines, you would not be here. Get out of the 14th century
There is nothing that shows or says the vaccines are going to slow or stop this pandemic. In fact there is real signs that vaccinated people can get Wuhan and carry equal or higher Wuhan loads, while not being sick or showing symptoms. and actually spread Fauci's disease at higher rates than non vaccinated people do. I have had both shots, but I am totally against forcing people to do that. And the idea of making kids get the shot, when 1 out of 10k die from it is nuts. We have no idea if the shot is any safer than the Wuhan flu for them, and they tend not to be super spreaders of Wuhan.

The cat is out of the bag with Wuhan and we will be living with it for decades if not forever.

There is nothing that shows or says the vaccines are going to slow or stop this pandemic.
Good grief. We get the same, tired old bullsh!t from the same posters over and over and over again.

Any school kid who examines the COVID infection chart for 2021 could tell you that the vaccine rollout had a dramatic impact on the rate of infections. From January (beginning of the rollout) through July, the numbers dropped significantly. There was great optimism that by the Fourth of July, we'd be getting out of this mess.

But low and behold, the numbers began tracking up again this fall because 40% of the adult population are f*king morons.

But low and behold, the numbers began tracking up again this fall because 40% of the adult population are f*king morons.
So it had nothing to do with the vaccinated being irresponsible after the CDC flip-flopped on recommendations and said the vaccinated don't need to socially distance or wear masks?

Why did Delta skyrocket then among the vaccinated? How is that the fault of the unvaccinated?!

@DaShuckster - And will you actually admit the mRNA vaccine vectors given intra-muscularly were NEVER DESIGNED to reduce the spread, and their IgG-predominant anti-bodies don't?! That's 100% medical fact, the vaccines themselves were never designed to do such.

Even when mRNA vaccinated, by design, it's infection and recovery that actually builds the IgM and IgA anti-bodies in the upper respiratory tract. It was the hope that it would still happen, while IgG in the blood from the vaccine would prevent serious disease and death at the same time.

That's all they were designed to do. That is fact.

The argument is actually whether or not mRNA vaccines still allow the other anti-bodies it doesn't provide to be built by infection. That's what doctors, researchers and virologists debate. But the mRNA vaccines themselves do not provide them, do not generate them, do not prevent infection in the upper respiratory tract.

Last edited:
will you actually admit the mRNA vaccine vectors given intra-muscularly were NEVER DESIGNED to reduce the spread, and their IgG-predominant anti-bodies don't?! That's 100% medical fact, the vaccines themselves were never designed to do such.

Even when mRNA vaccinated, by design, it's infection and recovery that actually builds the IgM and IgA anti-bodies in the upper respiratory tract. It was the hope that it would still happen, while IgG in the blood from the vaccine would prevent serious disease and death at the same time.

The argument is actually whether or not mRNA vaccines still allow the other anti-bodies it doesn't provide to be built by infection. That's what doctors, researchers and virologists debate. But the mRNA vaccines themselves do not provide them, do not generate them, do not prevent infection in the upper respiratory tract

73781966.jpg

@DaShuckster - And will you actually admit the mRNA vaccine vectors given intra-muscularly were NEVER DESIGNED to reduce the spread, and their IgG-predominant anti-bodies don't?! That's 100% medical fact, the vaccines themselves were never designed to do such.

The argument is actually whether or not mRNA vaccines still allow the other anti-bodies it doesn't provide to be built by infection. That's what doctors, researchers and virologists debate. But the mRNA vaccines themselves do not provide them, do not generate them, do not prevent infection in the upper respiratory tract.

images

Victoria Australia has something weird going on. 78% of their hospitalizations are fully vaxxed and 17% have one dose. They just hit 50% vaccination rate yesterday.

Reactions: KNIGHTTIME^
UCFmikes,
I love vaccines brother. All my kids are vaccinated ,except my son Kyle did not get the pertussis vaccine back in 1998 because that one caused seizures in kids who were neurological compromised. My youngest before heading off to college we told him he needed to get the meningitis vaccine as bacterial meningitis is a real risk especially young people living and gathering in close quarters.

I find it funny how if anyone points out the risks and imperfections of the COVID vaccines they are tarred and feathered here and every other social media platform. I repeatedly say get it. Its cool tech ,but I recognize it's limitations and no long term longitudinal study has been made about it's risks and side effects . Every other drug and vaccine has been studied for five to ten years before FDA approval. Not these .

I HAD every intention on getting it on August 17 when I got back from my trip. You can say what ever you wish, but I am far from antivaccine. I refuse to demonize people or call people names or shame them for making what ever choice they make regarding this vaccine. Its not my place. We only get one life and people have to make choices which they are comfortable with and in this case with the guidance of their doctor.

I don't know of you know this or not, but did you know on order to get emergency approval for a drug or vaccine that there has to be no other treatment available? We saw a concerted effort in 2020 to down play and in some states literally outlaw the use of hydroxycholoquin and ivermectin. We saw in some states the slow roll out of monoclonal antibodies. Why? Because political pressure to intervene in medicine and to get FDA approved of the vaccines.

its my opinion that our government got so twisted in red tape that we failed the American people. We are amidst a global pandemic and thousands are dieing and millions getting sick we should have had a do it all approach rather than solely go down the path of the new tech in the vaccines. we put all our eggs in one basket and demonized treatment which in my opinion is inhumane. We should have embraced getting vaccinated and embrace using other drugs that show promise for off label use and treat the sick.

For me it's never been an either or proposition. But no , they had to kill the idea of treatment to get the emergency approval. In doing so sick people needlessly died. now that I have lived through COVID , the government once again is ignoring science of natural immunity to push vaccine mandates, vaccine passports like in New York, employer mandates and school mandates. There are very few making exceptions for natural immunity folks. That's not right and it's clearly ignoring medicine and science.

I will say this I am a do it all guy and I don't drink singular way to think that the vaccine is the one and only way out of this. I tend to think the only way out is for people to actually get the virus one way or another. If that means getting the vaccine and having a breakthrough case then that's what it means. until they develop a sterilizing vaccine like polio that gives you life long protection, this virus is just going to keep on going.
What I don't get is why are people still dying in other countries that have all the HCQ and Ivermectin we didn't want to use?
I see some morons posting about some region of India with no deaths or something like that. Is the rest of India not doing the same they are or is it a case of no data being available?

Victoria Australia has something weird going on. 78% of their hospitalizations are fully vaxxed and 17% have one dose. They just hit 50% vaccination rate yesterday.
78% of currently hospitalized are NOT vaccinated and 17% have 1 dose (80% of pop have 1 dose and 50% have two doses)

78% of currently hospitalized are NOT vaccinated and 17% have 1 dose (80% of pop have 1 dose and 50% have two doses)

Hmmmmm.

Why is it that there is always an excuse for anything that questions vaccine efficacy? Numbers of cases are higher among vaccinated? Because of the unvaccinated or because of a variant. Hospitalizations are higher among the vaccinated? Higher vax rates. Equal number of vaxxed and unvaxxed, but numbers are climbing among the vaxxed? Somebody misspoke.

Meanwhile, we are also told that horsepaste overdoses have filled hospitals and all of the gunshot victims can't even get acute care and are left to die in the parking lot. Firing doctors and nurses has NOTHING to do with stress on the healthcare industry. There are NO treatments post-infection, so go home and make sure that your will is up to date because you'll die, unless you attacked the "anti-vaxxers", and then your death will be attributed to the normal causes of death that we are all used to.

Does none of this seem a bit sketchy to you?

Meanwhile, we are also told that horsepaste overdoses have filled hospitals and all of the gunshot victims can't even get acute care and are left to die in the parking lot.
Which has been absolutely proven to be utterly false. Yet the Mass Media still pushes it.

"Don't get the re-purposed drugs ... they don't work, only the vax works ... you don't need meds."

And, now ... get the 'new drugs' (that is actually re-purposed, but all data isn't available, because of NDAs and Contracts) ... from the 'trusted Pharmas and vax makers.' "Yes, these meds are 'now proven."

Geez ... this isn't even 'conspiracy theory.' It's just how the industry works. There's not remotely as much money in something not patented.

Firing doctors and nurses has NOTHING to do with stress on the healthcare industry.
And they're quitting. It's more than just anti-vaxxers. It's the Mass Media and Politicians. It's the denial of the reality of Natural Immunity, of which many medical professionals have.

There are NO treatments post-infection, so go home and make sure that your will is up to date because you'll die, unless you attacked the "anti-vaxxers", and then your death will be attributed to the normal causes of death that we are all used to.
Does none of this seem a bit sketchy to you?
Conformity is here. Questioning is out ... especially if you're a medical professional too. It's amazing to read all these journals and authorities, and see NONE of it in US Mass Media, let alone censored.

Everyone is a 'crackpot' now.

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT