Jonathan Isaac interoggated about vax status by press​

It's like a brainwashed cult and obsession with the vaccine. MSM psyOps. 💰

LEARN HOW TO SPELL!

in·ter·ro·gate
/inˈterəˌɡāt/
Learn to pronounce

verb
past tense: interrogated; past participle: interrogated
  1. ask questions of (someone, especially a suspect or a prisoner) closely, aggressively, or formally.

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

Good response, Isaac.

MSM portraying him as an anti-vaxxer that should be fired and punished. In reality, the recovered are a hell of a lot more safe to be around than anyone else due to their nasal mucosa immunity.

It's like a cult obsession with these guys.

#BrainwashedByFauci

MSM portraying him as an anti-vaxxer that should be fired and punished. In reality, the recovered are a hell of a lot more safe to be around than anyone else due to their nasal mucosa immunity.

It's like a cult obsession with these guys.

#BrainwashedByFauci

Natural immunity is both unreliable in duration and effectiveness/intensity. Especially against variants

IT​

Stands for "Information Technology," and is pronounced "I.T." It refers to anything related to computing technology, such as networking, hardware, software, the Internet, or the people that work with these technologies. Many companies now have IT departments for managing the computers, networks, and other technical areas of their businesses. IT jobs include computer programming, network administration, computer engineering, Web development, technical support, and many other related occupations. Since we live in the "information age," information technology has become a part of our everyday lives. That means the term "IT," already highly overused, is here to stay.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
Natural immunity is both unreliable in duration and effectiveness/intensity. Especially against variants

IT​

Have you heard of many people getting sick with covid more than once?

So.. he’s protected for life from COVID and all variants?
No, but the more he is exposed to the virus now the longer he will maintain his immunity. Obviously at some point he will have gone too long in between exposure and a new variant will make him ill from it. Hopefully by then it will be a less virulent strain.

No, but the more he is exposed to the virus now the longer he will maintain his immunity. Obviously at some point he will have gone too long in between exposure and a new variant will make him ill from it. Hopefully by then it will be a less virulent strain.
I would not pay an injury prone player who has missed significant time one penny (let alone millions) who’s at risk of missing more time with illness every time his “natural immunity” wears out or he gets a variant. Additionally he’s exposing the vaccinated and unvaccinated. It’s no different than any other illness that requires vaccination.

Reactions: ElprofesorJuan
I would not pay an injury prone player who has missed significant time one penny (let alone millions) who’s at risk of missing more time with illness every time his “natural immunity” wears out or he gets a variant. Additionally he’s exposing the vaccinated and unvaccinated. It’s no different than any other illness that requires vaccination.
Like the flu? Would you not pay a player that doesn't get the flu shot?

You might want to tell your therapist that you're triggered and unhinged over a message board.
You might want to ask your therapist if he can rape you after you paint his garage. Right after your daily 24/7 Twitter searches

Like the flu? Would you not pay a player that doesn't get the flu shot?
It’s not the flu. We have already discussed this. Additionally, players probably should get the Flu shot. They are often out with it, but one game

It’s not the flu. We have already discussed this. Additionally, players probably should get the Flu shot. They are often out with it, but one game
Has there been a single player that didn't play a game because of covid that wasn't due to protocol? I kind of doubt it but could be wrong.

Exactly what unhinged looks like 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

and the rest by pathetic anti-vax trolls circle jerking each other during their hours long Twitter affirmation scrapes.

They have to be tested to know they are sick. Then they have to fight a runny nose for a day. Terrible!
So… how many leaky faucets did you fix today?

hand·y·man
/ˈhandēˌman/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a person able or employed to do occasional domestic repairs and minor renovations.

IT​

Hey UCFmikes, I ain't no computer wizard but I do have a degree in biology from UCF where I had to take genetics,cell physiology and microbiology. The way I see it I earned myself a premed degree which makes me 1/4 doctor.

The mRNA vaccines are programed with certain mRNA protein strands to inform your cell to be on the look out for this foreign material and to get your body's Tcells and memory cells activated should a virus come rolling in with these protein spikes.

Now those of us who got the Rona , well my friend, our bodies have been exposed to ALL the protein spikes of the Rona not just the packet of mRNA that Pfizer and moderna stick into their vaccine. what this means is should the next variant pop up our bodies are likely to adapt to the new variant better. why?

Well viruses mutate only a protein or two each time. Its not a big jump. So,let's say there are 28 different protein spikes affiliated with covid. Then let's say it mutates by two different protein structures. since I was exposed to all 28 of the Delta my antibodies will recognize at least 26 of the protein structures minus the two new ones. How many of those are packed into the mRNA of the vaccine? its not all 28 ,it a select few. up until now they have been on target.

The other side of it is natural immunity takes hold in the bone marrow where those cells crank out t cells and memory cells for a very long time. the vaccine is inserted into the cytoplasm using a lipid (fat,oils and such) so your cells accept it ,unpackage the Messenger RNA and your cells send that message through out your system,but here is the thing. from what I read about the vaccines. The immunity provided does not happen at the bone marrow level rather it's intercellular at the tissue level above or outside the bone marrow. This is why it's lasting immunity degrades after 4 months or so, hence the idea of the booster.

I have read the COVID infected people the body's response does occur deep into the bone marrow and it's lasting much longer. Its either John's Hopkins or Columbia who asked COVID patients to step up and participate in a longitudinal bone marrow study where COVID survivors donate marrow every month to see how the body is responding. They got nearly 100 people to do this but over the last 18 months it has dropped into the 60s. The preliminary results indicate lasting immunity is beyond a year. my sister sent me the link and I can find it to the study ,but so far natural immunity is proving to be robust.

Lastly, anyone in high risk areas of life with comorbidities should get the vaccine. Do it for yourself and your family. You can be for vaccines and treatments and appreciate science and the truth even if you might not like what it is. Truth is vaccines reduce the intensity of the virus and saves lives. . truth is COVID survivors are building solid natural immunity and truth is early treatment with aspirin, vitamins,steroids and monoclonal antibodies works to save lives.

Hey UCFmikes, I ain't no computer wizard but I do have a degree in biology from UCF where I had to take genetics,cell physiology and microbiology. The way I see it I earned myself a premed degree which makes me 1/4 doctor.

The mRNA vaccines are programed with certain mRNA protein strands to inform your cell to be on the look out for this foreign material and to get your body's Tcells and memory cells activated should a virus come rolling in with these protein spikes.

Now those of us who got the Rona , well my friend, our bodies have been exposed to ALL the protein spikes of the Rona not just the packet of mRNA that Pfizer and moderna stick into their vaccine. what this means is should the next variant pop up our bodies are likely to adapt to the new variant better. why?

Well viruses mutate only a protein or two each time. Its not a big jump. So,let's say there are 28 different protein spikes affiliated with covid. Then let's say it mutates by two different protein structures. since I was exposed to all 28 of the Delta my antibodies will recognize at least 26 of the protein structures minus the two new ones. How many of those are packed into the mRNA of the vaccine? its not all 28 ,it a select few. up until now they have been on target.

The other side of it is natural immunity takes hold in the bone marrow where those cells crank out t cells and memory cells for a very long time. the vaccine is inserted into the cytoplasm using a lipid (fat,oils and such) so your cells accept it ,unpackage the Messenger RNA and your cells send that message through out your system,but here is the thing. from what I read about the vaccines. The immunity provided does not happen at the bone marrow level rather it's intercellular at the tissue level above or outside the bone marrow. This is why it's lasting immunity degrades after 4 months or so, hence the idea of the booster.

I have read the COVID infected people the body's response does occur deep into the bone marrow and it's lasting much longer. Its either John's Hopkins or Columbia who asked COVID patients to step up and participate in a longitudinal bone marrow study where COVID survivors donate marrow every month to see how the body is responding. They got nearly 100 people to do this but over the last 18 months it has dropped into the 60s. The preliminary results indicate lasting immunity is beyond a year. my sister sent me the link and I can find it to the study ,but so far natural immunity is proving to be robust.

Lastly, anyone in high risk areas of life with comorbidities should get the vaccine. Do it for yourself and your family. You can be for vaccines and treatments and appreciate science and the truth even if you might not like what it is. Truth is vaccines reduce the intensity of the virus and saves lives. . truth is COVID survivors are building solid natural immunity and truth is early treatment with aspirin, vitamins,steroids and monoclonal antibodies works to save lives.
I’m sure you’re a wonderful person and a great UCF fan and supporter, but…….

You’re an anti-vaxxer. So.., instead of earning my wrath and wishing that bad things happen to you to keep this worldwide pandemic from heading in the right direction, I’ll end this conversation right now. Just remember, without vaccines, you would not be here. Get out of the 14th century

I’m sure you’re a wonderful person and a great UCF fan and supporter, but…….

You’re an anti-vaxxer. So.., instead of earning my wrath and wishing that bad things happen to you to keep this worldwide pandemic from heading in the right direction, I’ll end this conversation right now. Just remember, without vaccines, you would not be here. Get out of the 14th century
Translation: "I act like I know what I'm talking about but I have no idea if what you just said is true or not, so I'm going to back away"

To the first part of your post: what the mRNA vaccines do is introduce a messenger "program" into your cells to replicate the spike protein of the virus. Your cells then produce it, but since it is foreign to your body, it recognizes it as such and destroys the thing. Your t-cells remember that and if they see it again they create antibodies to destroy it again. It's pretty cool technology, but as you said it only teaches the body to recognize one out of 28 or 29 proteins that the actual virus contains.

Translation: "I act like I know what I'm talking about but I have no idea if what you just said is true or not, so I'm going to back away"
Whatever you say celibate boy Cocksucker. You have no idea what I do strawman 😂😂😂😂😂😂

To the first part of your post: what the mRNA vaccines do is introduce a messenger "program" into your cells to replicate the spike protein of the virus. Your cells then produce it, but since it is foreign to your body, it recognizes it as such and destroys the thing. Your t-cells remember that and if they see it again they create antibodies to destroy it again. It's pretty cool technology, but as you said it only teaches the body to recognize one out of 28 or 29 proteins that the actual virus contains.
hand·y·man
/ˈhandēˌman/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. a person able or employed to do occasional domestic repairs and minor renovations.

Still made more money than you did.

Maybe instead of insisting on being the drunk asshole that everybody wishes would just go away, join in on the conversation. If you know something share it. If you have questions, ask them. That's what normal people do, even in the world of social media.

Maybe instead of insisting on being the drunk asshole that everybody wishes would just go away, join in on the conversation. If you know something share it. If you have questions, ask them. That's what normal people do, even in the world of social media.
No you didn’t. It’s amazing how you make so much money, but never leave Nebraska or your house

Last edited:

What are you going to do when they nuke the WC? You’re unemployed and post on a UCF message board living in NGEbraska
Congratulations on a pathetic existence

What are you going to do when they nuke the WC?
They won't. It's more likely that you'll get banned and the rest of us can continue on having rational discussions. And you won't be missed, which is kind of sad because I think we all know you could actually provide good content.

They won't. It's more likely that you'll get banned and the rest of us can continue on having rational discussions. And you won't be missed, which is kind of sad because I think we all know you could actually provide good content.
It’s free dude. You and your little buddy will get banned as well. People can just make a new profile forever. It’s a cesspool ever since you thought it was your own personal playground 24/7. Just look who’s starting threads

Reactions: Poolside Knight
It’s free dude. You and your little buddy will get banned as well. People can just make a new profile forever. It’s a cesspool ever since you thought it was your own personal playground 24/7. Just look who’s starting threads
Seriously, just take a step back for a moment and look at the situation.

There are 5 or 6 posters that start threads about various topics. There is 1 poster who jumps in and calls everyone a retard, no matter what the topic is about.

So when the owner of the site starts looking at where the problem is, is it going to be the people that have lively discussions, or is it going to be the guy that derails every thread with nonsense spamming and personal insults?

Seriously, just take a step back for a moment and look at the situation.

There are 5 or 6 posters that start threads about various topics. There is 1 poster who jumps in and calls everyone a retard, no matter what the topic is about.

So when the owner of the site starts looking at where the problem is, is it going to be the people that have lively discussions, or is it going to be the guy that derails every thread with nonsense spamming and personal insults?
Nobody cares dude. It’s 2-3 trolling posters 90% of the time. Get a life. You have dozens, if not hundreds of well-documented, unsolicited, nonsense spamming, offensive and personal insult posts. Stop being delusional. It’s a cesspool and you have been instrumental in creating it. I’ve just accentuated it.

You’re so obsessed that people would actually worry about you harming yourself without the WC. Time for YOU to take a step back

ADVERTISEMENT