ADVERTISEMENT

Jonathon MacCollister Notre Dame TE coming home

If we go 4-3 we can expect a good amount of linemen to come. Pretty much guaranteed 2 deep just by showing up.

The Boudreaux effect.

I think we are finally start to see that wave of the Orlando's top recruits saying "wait a minute why move to the MidWest to play ball when I can stay in Florida and elevate my home city's program?' Success does that. I think Frost tried to recruit him coming out of H.S. Hopefully UCF starts getting them on the 1st try

https://247sports.com/player/jonathon-maccollister-70711

Reactions: Knight_Light
The Boudreaux effect.

I think we are finally start to see that wave of the Orlando's top recruits saying "wait a minute why move to the MidWest to play ball when I can stay in Florida and elevate my home city's program?' Success does that. I think Frost tried to recruit him coming out of H.S. Hopefully UCF starts getting them on the 1st try

https://247sports.com/player/jonathon-maccollister-70711

Even if we don't we need a pipeline for them to return. We could out recruit any program in the country doing this.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
I’m an ND fan too and honestly, I didn’t recognize the name. He must have redshirted this year.

Yep, they are saying after he sits 2018 he still has all 4 years of eligibility.

No, he would have only 3 years of eligibility as he burned his redshirt season this past fall. (Has to sit out 2018 transfer year so that is a lost season)

Reactions: Mikesi
No, he would have only 3 years of eligibility as he burned his redshirt season this past fall. (Has to sit out 2018 transfer year so that is a lost season)

The only way he would have 4 years left if he had a legit reason for a medical or hardship waiver approved by the NCAA but that is difficult.

Not sure why Toribio said he had 4 years left. Made no sense.

Consider the source?

Some rush out to be first with inaccurate information, hence why Brandon has earned such a huge following over his last 20 yrs covering UCF. (He always strives for accuracy and generally never rushes to be first with possible inaccurate info).

Juan is a young inspiring journalist and he too will improve overtime.

The State of Central Florida?
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT