ADVERTISEMENT

Journalism is Dead #infinity

sk8knight

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Jun 23, 2001
ICE detains a man driving his wife who was in labor to the hospital. Media runs with the “ICE is evil” story.

Now for the rest of the story...

Joel Arrona Lara is wanted on a murder warrant in Mexico. The baby mama was also not in labor but was going to a planned C-section.

Now, the media could get a break because ICE didn’t mention the warrant until later, but they didn’t need to go all narrative. Yet another reason why fake news doesn’t quite cover it.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
I saw this on Buzzfeed, did it run anywhere else? The minute I saw it I thought there was probably more to the story.

Journalism is not dead, it’s just harder to depict what’s real and what’s not.

Reactions: UCFWayne
I saw this on Buzzfeed, did it run anywhere else? The minute I saw it I thought there was probably more to the story.

Good point. The problem is, between the mainstream filtering what to cover and not cover to meet the narrative and then even giving up that thin veneer of credibility and going all in, it makes it hard for people who don’t take the time to sift through it to not be swayed. I’d like to say it’s a push one way or the other, but lately it feel like a push just to divide. The media makes money off the division and the people who want fundamental transformation need the push into anarchy. Meanwhile the good people like you and me are caught in the middle.

Somehow this is called journalism. Dont know facts and never have a source other than the anonymous source....report it anyway. Probably how a lot of folks in this board ho about their life....half cocked.

The initial story ran all over. I know the Washington Post ran the later ICE warrant claim.

The information they initially released was factual.

It’s really not factual when media outlets don’t even attempt to gain the entire story before pushing the narrative that they want. Which is exactly what they did and it’s pathetic.

Oh and reminder- you want ICE abolished. You are an extremist as is your party.

It’s really not factual when media outlets don’t even attempt to gain the entire story before pushing the narrative that they want. Which is exactly what they did and it’s pathetic.

Oh and reminder- you want ICE abolished. You are an extremist as is your party.

Hey at least he doesn't daily defend an organization that rapes thousands of children.

The information they initially released was factual.
But clearly not the whole story, which in the past would have been research but in an age where everyone has to be the first to report, screw telling the whole story. This is why the media is a joke, these aren’t reports, they’re typists.

trump is not wrong when he talks about fake news

Found your twitter account:

46cz0bte5y711.png

Media reports details it has accurately.

New details emerge.

Media reports new details accurately.

Somehow this is fake news.
They don't want to know facts or the truth. Guilliani just said....THE TRUTH ISN'T THE TRUTH....how bout them apples (which is the only thing in Guilliani's head)

It's called advertising. The truth isn't selling any more.

When CNN reporters are blaming the White House Press Secretary -- not the President but Press Secretary -- for their need to have armed body guards, I don't know what to say.

I will defend the 1st Amendment, the entire right of the US media to do and report whatever it wants, but I cannot help CNN's journalists who make themselves look like crybabies on their own.

Seriously, American is fed up, with the President and the US media. It's like watching a bunch of mentally retarded fools who could not hold regular jobs. Hell, that's actually insult to those with learning disabilities, who actually try 100x harder, and I'd much rather hire.

Heupel might actually not be an inbred idiot adult, he might actually be 12 years old. Wtf is wrong with you posting NSFW shit?

Man, I knew Ninja had issues but did not think it extended to this level. I'm still a bit lost but apparently this stuff is real. WTF.

Reactions: fabknight
You can tell how badly I have embarrassed these idiots, by how desperately they are pushing this. :joy:

Wayne, you are still a literal human piece of shit racist and you have proven to have the IQ of a sack of rocks.

85 is still obsessed with me after "months of having me on ignore" lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT