ADVERTISEMENT

Judge Orders Epstein Docs Unsealed

Bro if i was Russia this is where I would hit America. Create and leak fake documents accusing members of both sides of politics. Everyone would believe all of it because how wild this story is. No matter what happens it ends up being half of america thinks the other side are pedos and the government is covering it up.
Its a BLM conspiracy. They want the government to collapse so they can enslave white rich people. Duh.

Well not everyone that flew to visit him is a ped I would think. A billionaire will have reach and not know his private stuff.

You may be correct but apparently Epstein recorded everything in his house. Maxwell was said to have a flash drive of the recordings Incase she got captured. Now that’s if you are to believe someone who is supposedly close to her. If there are tapes however, that would be very very interesting

It's sad that the building with the documents burned down. Tragic.
And the good part is the people protecting the building will be on a cat nap break, while Cameras will fail, and plenty of TP will be found to fuel the fire...

https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/jeffrey-epstein-hosted-bill-clinton-on-private-island-court-docs/

And it begins. Not exactly breaking news here, but the more documents that come out the clearer the picture will be on how many people were involved.

The flight logs show Clinton was, at least, "on his way" to pedo island. I have no doubt he and that dopey Prince of England probably banged minors like they were going out of style down there. Wouldn't shock me either if Donald grabbed a few by the pu$$y as well. All these people are disgusting freaks.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/jeffrey-epstein-hosted-bill-clinton-on-private-island-court-docs/

And it begins. Not exactly breaking news here, but the more documents that come out the clearer the picture will be on how many people were involved.

Oh?

Giuffre said Clinton also traveled on Epstein’s private plane and noted how other famous people, including Clinton’s vice president, Al Gore, and models Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum were aboard at one point when she was.

Oh?

Giuffre said Clinton also traveled on Epstein’s private plane and noted how other famous people, including Clinton’s vice president, Al Gore, and models Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum were aboard at one point when she was.

All of them had already been rumored to be involved, which is why I said it wasn't breaking news. What will be breaking news will be the people that we haven't heard about. This is going to shake public trust when we get the full picture.

Reactions: ChrisKnight06
All of them had already been rumored to be involved, which is why I said it wasn't breaking news. What will be breaking news will be the people that we haven't heard about. This is going to shake public trust when we get the full picture.

Nothing would shock me. I watched the Netflix documentary on Epstein. If we assume even a fraction of it is true, the laundry list of influential people who Jeffrey had shit on was WAYYYYYYYYY more than we know. It's a) one of the reasons it took FOREVER to bring any charges against him and b) one of the reasons he's now dead. I am betting there are many other politicians, judges, celebrities, and filthy rich people who were under his thumb.

[

No it won't. The left doesn't care about any of this as long as it is leftist doing the deed.

Last edited:
Reactions: sk8knight
Nothing would shock me. I watched the Netflix documentary on Epstein. If we assume even a fraction of it is true, the laundry list of influential people who Jeffrey had shit on was WAYYYYYYYYY more than we know. It's a) one of the reasons it took FOREVER to bring any charges against him and b) one of the reasons he's now dead. I am betting there are many other politicians, judges, celebrities, and filthy rich people who were under his thumb.

Kind of lends credence to the theory that Epstein was a CIA asset. We'll never find out if he was, but it kind of makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT