ADVERTISEMENT

Just got an email from my daughter's preschool

Happy Hands

Golden Knight
Sep 18, 2009
Here in Atlanta. It said that they should wear the colors of their team:
-Crimson red and gray for Alabama
-Red and Black for Georgia

Somebody's little girl will be in Black and Gold and telling her teachers to stop believing in myths.

Last edited:
Wife's wearing UCF National Champions shirt for work Monday. (here in Georgia too and will have to make her own till the ordered ones come. cricut if anyone's familiar)
I bought 2 national championship t-shirts today. I liked the "People's National Champ" shirt.

Somebody's little girl will be in Black and Gold and telling her teachers to stop believing in myths.

One thing is 100% sure. If your daughter's preschool has a football team, there's a very good chance Alabama will schedule a game with them to strengthen OOC schedule in the future.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

Tell them to wear a shirt #fakechampionship

My Alabama Alum sister and niece haven't spoken to me since I told them they were playing for 2nd place. Guess I really got on that SEC Elitest nerve.

I was also told prior to Peach Bowl, that while we had a NICE season, now we would be put in our place as Auburn was going to destroy UCF. After all, they beat Bama and UGA. You can't measure heart and determination when told you don't belong at the big table.

UCF 2017 FOOTBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Go Knights, Charge On

ADVERTISEMENT