ADVERTISEMENT

UCF National Champions banner hung from the rafters...

thespiritof1976

Bronze Knight
Oct 17, 2017
EDIT: Got it up today. Looks great. Gonna see if the Central Florida Future or Knight News are interested in doing a feature of it and the UCF friendly company I work for....

7Nav7Kn.jpg

qJ0ykar.jpg

Last edited:
I bought this one to hang in retirement community

https://goo.gl/images/7ncW7i

Cool. How big is it ? I know that they are making some small ones but I wanted one big enough to be seen as a legitimate arena-type banner that you see on TV.

I am having it hung in the warehouse where everyone sees it from every vantage point of the building. I want the Gators fans to know who is in charge.

Cool. How big is it ? I know that they are making some small ones but I wanted one big enough to be seen as a legitimate arena-type banner that you see on TV.

I am having it hung in the warehouse where everyone sees it from every vantage point of the building. I want the Gators fans to know who is in charge.

It should be 3x5 as well

Reactions: thespiritof1976
I remember you saying what a hard time they were giving you. LOL. Somebody is gonna be pissed!

Yea, the owner told the Gator fans to shut up or ship out.

He even had me put the commemorative poster that the Prince George Journal did right outside the chief Gators fan office so that when he sits down at his desk he HAS to see it. ha!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT