ADVERTISEMENT

Just one more Saturday with no college football

Anyone going to the Cows vs Wisconsin on Friday night, the day after our game? if not, make sure to watch Wisconsin’s Jonathan Taylor pad his stats for his Heisman campaign

He’s a 2,000 yard rusher from last year. Should run for 300 yards in front of the majority Wisconsin fans at Ray Jay

No.., but the time is great for a night out with wings and beer. Orlando should be hopping
The tickets are just too expensive for a casual fan of these teams. Definitely cheering for Miami

I know I was thinking of going, but you can't touch a ticket for less than $100.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Read an article about Miami scrimmage yesterday. Said the defense completely dominated and the offensive players had look in their eyes like they were withdrawing. Doesn't sound good.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Remember when Tate Martell posted a video of himself making a throw to intimidate Justin Fields? Then when fields transferred in to tOSU, Martell ran to the transfer portal lol. Even he knew he couldn't back up his trash talk. Now he's a back up at Miami.
I don't stay up on Miami but I get the sense that all that "The New Miami" talk is going to ring real hollow in a few weeks.

Remember when Tate Martell posted a video of himself making a throw to intimidate Justin Fields? Then when fields transferred in to tOSU, Martell ran to the transfer portal lol. Even he knew he couldn't back up his trash talk. Now he's a back up at Miami.
I don't stay up on Miami but I get the sense that all that "The New Miami" talk is going to ring real hollow in a few weeks.

Tate lost his job at Miami after losing his job at OSU to the guy who lost his job at Georgia.

Miami needs to admit defeat and either hire Butch or the Pirate.

Looking at some of the week 1 games, Florida State at Boise State. I have little confidence in Willie's ability to drive the bus in Tallahassee. He may lose his drivers license this year. I plan to watch the Cincinnati UCLA game. It would be big if the Bearcats win...:sunglasses:

Looking at some of the week 1 games, Florida State at Boise State. I have little confidence in Willie's ability to drive the bus in Tallahassee. He may lose his drivers license this year. I plan to watch the Cincinnati UCLA game. It would be big if the Bearcats win...:sunglasses:
I expect Boise to win handily and the fire Willie talk will start early

We need Willie T to stay.

FSU is still paying the $3 million buyout from Oregon and $1.3 million that Oregon had to pay for the USF buyout. IF they fire Slick Willie he gets 85% of his $30 million dollar contract which currently would be somewhere between 20-15 million. They would then likely have to buy out another coach to get him to FSU. I don't think WT is going anywhere. All this from a guy who does not even have a winning record overall. What a scam.

"FSU is still paying the $3 million buyout from Oregon and $1.3 million that Oregon had to pay for the USF buyout. "

Probably why FSU just announced beer/wine sales in the stadium this year. 1) for revenue 2) the fans will need a drink after willie's poor play calling

Reactions: knight_tracker
FSU is still paying the $3 million buyout from Oregon and $1.3 million that Oregon had to pay for the USF buyout. IF they fire Slick Willie he gets 85% of his $30 million dollar contract which currently would be somewhere between 20-15 million. They would then likely have to buy out another coach to get him to FSU. I don't think WT is going anywhere. All this from a guy who does not even have a winning record overall. What a scam.
Their AD is putting all the blame for their troubles on Fisher's lack of discipline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT