ADVERTISEMENT

Just out of curiosity

And yet....here u are on our board....what does that say about you?

Your board where the most active discussions are pissing and moaning about Nebraska being a more desirable location than UCF for the only staff that could bring you out of 0-12. What does that say about your entire fanbase?

I'm here to stay because I'm genuinely excited to see how Mikesi spins it when Heupel is getting blown out by Charlie Strong.

Your board where the most active discussions are pissing and moaning about Nebraska being a more desirable location than UCF for the only staff that could bring you out of 0-12. What does that say about your entire fanbase?

I'm here to stay because I'm genuinely excited to see how Mikesi spins it when Heupel is getting blown out by Charlie Strong.
I’m interested in that myself. I just don’t think we will see that this year.

Why don't you go back to your own forum, where someone cares about what you have to say, You can yuck it up and high five your buddies about how great NGEbraska was last century

Reactions: Mikesi
Why don't you go back to your own forum, where someone cares about what you have to say, You can yuck it up and high five your buddies about how great NGEbraska was last century
He’s getting slammed day and night by multiple posters. The normal person just leaves. This guy is deranged. There’s no doubt in my mind. There’s never been a Troll this obsessed with us for so long. Never. We are dealing with a person who has deep seated mental issues

I’m going to have to put Blackshits on Ignore. Simply because going back and forth with an obsessed, deranged individual just bores me. There’s just no point. It’st same shit over and over again.

He’s getting slammed day and night by multiple posters. The normal person just leaves. This guy is deranged. There’s no doubt in my mind. There’s never been a Troll this obsessed with us for so long. Never. We are dealing with a person who has deep seated mental issues

Exactly. I suspect this might actually be a troll with multiple cornhole accounts. Very pathetic, I am thinking he is beyond deranged and someone who has a very sad and pathetic life....

Truth is I've followed UCF ever since Frost was hired. Most Husker fans would tell you the same. Seeing how disillusioned most of your fans quickly became after a taste of success is too entertaining not to join in on.

Imagine Blake Bortles going to coach for let's say Kent State and leading them to an undefeated season. Let's say Bortles then wants to return to a down on their luck UCF program to restore respect to the brand. Would it not be laughable if Kent State fans behaved entitled to Bortles, then shifted to ungrateful once he left?

The lack of self awareness and seemingly no recollection of any football outside of the 2017 season is why we're here laughing at you. If you were all more realistic like BlakNGold, we'd be yalls 2nd biggest fans.

Exactly. I suspect this might actually be a troll with multiple cornhole accounts. Very pathetic, I am thinking he is beyond deranged and someone who has a very sad and pathetic life....
Yep. I put that Heupel chin guy on Ignore. There’s a point where this just isn’t productive anymore

There’s never been a Troll this obsessed with us for so long.

LMAO you brought up Nebraska in a thread about Johnny Manziel and again in an Urban Meyer thread. You can't not talk about the Huskers, you're obsessed.

You've been crying about them since November; 8 whole months of bitching because that's how much you don't care lmao

Yep. I put that Heupel chin guy on Ignore. There’s a point where this just isn’t productive anymore

Please tell me more about being "productive", Ms. 11,000 posts on a message board!

Missouri outrecruits UCF every year. You do know Missouri's QB Drew Lock has been in Heisman talks just asking as Milton right? Might pull a Baker Mayfield and actually win one now that they're free of growing boi Heupel.

Because Mizzou has an amazing record of producing NFL level qbs compared to UCF right?

I remember Blaine Gabbert who flopped vs a Bortles and Culpepper.

Lets throw in your Huskies, couldn't tell you a successful Nebraska qb in the NFL throughout your 100+ years of existence [roll]

Last edited:
Because Mizzou has an amazing record of producing NFL level qbs compared to UCF right?

I remember Blaine Gabbert who flopped vs a Bortles and Culpepper.

Lets through in your Huskies, couldn't tell you a successful Nebraska qb in the NFL throughout your 100+ years of existence [roll]
How many National Championships and Superbowls have Culpepper and Bortles won?

Our QBs are so talented they play defense in the NFL and save Florida Community Colleges from going 0-12 again lmao

Well. It's just a matter of time before his trailer park is wiped out by an F5 tornado. Enjoy that shitastic prairie dog farm you call a state. I hope you get frostbite or diabetes and lose your feet.

Well. It's just a matter of time before his trailer park is wiped out by an F5 tornado. Enjoy that shitastic prairie dog farm you call a state. I hope you get frostbite or diabetes and lose your feet.

What's funny is we're both Okies hahahaha. Pretty warm today in Tulsa, how about you?

Admittedly, I wouldn't want to live anywhere in Nebraska that isn't Lincoln. Whole rest of the state feels like Kansas 2.0.

How many National Championships and Superbowls have Culpepper and Bortles won?

Our QBs are so talented they play defense in the NFL and save Florida Community Colleges from going 0-12 again lmao

So talented that they cant even play the position they want to.

If anyone wants funny/sad read look at the link below. It essentially tells the story of how every husker qb ended up being non existent or irrelevant in the nfl.

https://huskercorner.com/2018/04/26/nebraska-football-husker-qb-nfl-draft/

Let’s guess who will be relevant in the big 1G first Rutgers, Maryland or Nebraska ...

My money is on Maryland.

The lack of self awareness and seemingly no recollection of any football outside of the 2017 season is why we're here laughing at you.

If you stopped trolling for just a minute and pulled your head out of your ass you would realize how ironically stupid that statement is about self awareness and UCF football outside of 2017...... UCF football has 4 division championships, 5 conference championships, 2 NY6 Bowl wins and 2 top 10s in the past 10 years. No one on this board is delusional enough to think for one minute that CSF was a messiah like you corn holes. UCF was successful before Frost and will be successful post Frost. He was a good coach who took advantage of a great situation and went undefeated with 2/3 of a team that was here before he ever stepped foot on the UCF campus. We don't need you or want you as fans. So STFU and get lost!

Last edited:
Most people in college football remember all the times Heupel and Shannon have been fired.

Your staff is literally P5 scraps lmao
I get you like fighting with Mike, but every coach gets fired at least once in their career.

So talented that they cant even play the position they want to.

If anyone wants funny/sad read look at the link below. It essentially tells the story of how every husker qb ended up being non existent or irrelevant in the nfl.

https://huskercorner.com/2018/04/26/nebraska-football-husker-qb-nfl-draft/

... so no Superbowls or National Championships? Speaking of irrelevant lmao

What year did Culpepper/Bortles win the Heisman?

Also, are there 20+ other positions on a football team or is just QB? Asking for myself

I get you like fighting with Mike, but every coach gets fired at least once in their career.

Wrong, successful people move up in life. They don't get fired from their alma mater. Frost had Oregon in National Championships and coached Heisman winners, then we witnessed UO tank when he left. That is the exact opposite trajectory of Heupels time at OU.

Name one coach that was fired from a OC/DCHC gig who went on to HC an undefeated season.

If you stopped trolling for just a minute and pulled your head out of your ass you would realize how ironically stupid that statement is about self awareness and UCF football outside of 2017...... UCF football has 4 division championships, 5 conference championships, 2 NY6 Bowl wins and 2 top 10s in the past 10 years. No one on this board is delusional enough to think for one minute that CSF was a messiah like you corn holes. UCF was successful before Frost and will be successful post Frost. He was a good coach who took advantage of a great situation and went undefeated with 2/3 of a team that was here before he ever stepped foot on the UCF campus. We don't need you or want you as fans. So STFU and get lost!
They really do think that he is the messiah. The savior. He better be for their sake. There’s no one left for them after Frost and that has to be really scary as a Nobraska fan. I think that’s the fuel behind their immense anxiety. They come here to look for validation on why Frost can save them and scoff at anything that suggests the contrary

All their eggs in one basket as they say.

Ummm........... No one in college football would agree.
Most of them are lemmings.
Wrong, successful people move up in life. They don't get fired from their alma mater. Frost had Oregon in National Championships and coached Heisman winners, then we witnessed UO tank when he left. That is the exact opposite trajectory of Heupels time at OU.

Name one coach that was fired from a OC/DCHC gig who went on to HC an undefeated season.

Mack Brown. Tommy Bowden. Gary Patterson. Now go away.

Last edited:
Here is my short list of dumbest and worthless posters who I have put on ignore. It is very refreshing and funny to only see one side of the conversation and filter out the dim witted comments. Great feature!

:joy:

Blackshirts forever
HeupelsThirdChin
NU_FTW

Last edited:
Here is my short list of dumbest and worthless posters who I have put on ignore. It is very refreshing and funny to only see one side of the conversation and filter out the dim wit comments. Great feature!

Blackshirts forever
HeupelsThirdChin
NU_FTW
I’ve already put HeupelsThirdchin on Ignore and I’m going to now follow your suit and do the same now with the others.

HeupelsThirdChin is Blackshits. That’s 100% accurate

Funny thing now that is if NGEBRASKA wins a NC with Frost and UCF goes 0-12 (Hahahahaha, yeah right). we won’t be able to hear their crap, because they blew their loads talking repeatedly about the same stupid crap. Same goes for the more likely opposite. It just got too boring. Blackshits is obviously deranged and mentality ill and he won’t be banned.

Where are the USF Trolls???

Last edited:
You still haven’t answered my question about how it feels to be irrelevant for 20 years, coming off 4-8 and looking at 1-6 wins.

Want to know how a UCF fan feels? Amazing!!

Ngebraska fans are ****ed. We are not
We have more wins than UCF in that time period. More division titles than UCF. A Big 12 conference title (big boy football). More bowl appearances. More bowl wins and actually played in a National Championship game unlike UCF. All that, while playing big boy football, in Big boy conferences. Against big boy competition.

That’s 20 years of domination. Something UCF will never understand.

And, it allows us to steal coaches, recruits and players from lesser teams when we need to make changes in our athletic department.

Want to know what it’s like being a Nebraska fan? Fantastic!!!

UCF fans are delusional, Nebraska is just better.

How pathetic is that? And I guess he is too dumb to understand you have him on ignore....

:joy::joy::joy:
Both of him. He’s probably responding to himself, his other handle, or nobody! That’s hilarious!!

I think he’s schizophrenic!!! Now the real meltdown begins!! Should I seek protection from the obsessed?

:joy::joy::joy:

Last edited:
They really do think that he is the messiah. The savior. He better be for their sake. There’s no one left for them after Frost and that has to be really scary as a Nobraska fan. I think that’s the fuel behind their immense anxiety. They come here to look for validation on why Frost can save them and scoff at anything that suggests the contrary

All their eggs in one basket as they say.

If you’re going for improvement, going from last place to second to last place is improvement.

False.

This board has taught me that any football played before the 2016 season is irreleveant, never to be discussed, and essentially hearkening back to the leather helmet days.

Try again.
You just got your @ss handed to you on a G5 board. Lick your wounds and walk the f**k on. Bye b1*ch!

False.

This board has taught me that any football played before the 2016 season is irreleveant, never to be discussed, and essentially hearkening back to the leather helmet days.

Try again.

Just go away. I'm a husker fan and you are just embarrassing.

You just got your @ss handed to you on a G5 board. Lick your wounds and walk the f**k on. Bye b1*ch!

I've actually declared myself National Championship of this thread, and you can't take that away from me. Your G5 board spends more time talking about Nebraska than your own team lmao.

Just go away. I'm a husker fan and you are just embarrassing.

I'm an Okie, so idgaf what you are. You give me that "yells at people to sit down at the stadium" vibe. Take your pussy off and put your balls back on, Grandpa.

I've actually declared myself National Championship of this thread, and you can't take that away from me. Your G5 board spends more time talking about Nebraska than your own team lmao.

I'm an Okie, so idgaf what you are. You give me that "yells at people to sit down at the stadium" vibe. Take your pussy off and put your balls back on, Grandpa.

You just want to keep losing.

Why are you here?

I'm going to regret this, but I love the Nebraska guys jumping on our board. When I was going to school up in Missouri 20+ years ago and Nebraska was still a dominant team, and they had tons of fans in Missouri and probably still do, none of them knew or cared about UCF. Seems like we have their attention now. Every time you slam UCF and the American, you are slamming your own coach and minimizing his accomplishments. When you say anyone could win 10 games or more in the American, don't you realize you just paid $35 million to a coach, that in your own words, anyone could have accomplished what he did.

ADVERTISEMENT