ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh put his penis in a drunk woman's face in college as a joke. *allegedly*

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
A brand new made up lie about a man who is pure of heart and would never ever be naughty with his pee pee.

Who here can say honestly that they've never whipped out their penis and put it in a drunk woman's face after forcing her to get inebriated beyond coherence. That's just boys being boys. Confirm this saint!

Emmitt Till agrees. All accusers should be believed.
Comparing Kavanaugh to Emmett Till. Please tell me that the absolute destruction of your football team has you temporarily delirious and that this isn't a real take.

Comparing Kavanaugh to Emmett Till. Please tell me that the absolute destruction of your football team has you temporarily delirious and that this isn't a real take.

Please tell me that your confirmation bias isnt affecting your opinion on these accusations

You said the evidence points to it being true.
Circumstantial evidence is that the accuser first reported the abuse in 2012. No political motivations at that time. Didn't take it public. No one can explain how or why she made this accusation up 6 years ago.

Circumstantial evidence is that the accuser first reported the abuse in 2012. No political motivations at that time. Didn't take it public. No one can explain how or why she made this accusation up 6 years ago.

I will definitely cede this point. That is the one inconsistency that gives me pause. At the same time, it was 30+ years later and memories can and do change, particularly when you're talking about an event that happened to a drunk 15 year old. To that end, an accusation is not evidence.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It should be noted that the second accuser did not come forward, she was identified and contacted by the New Yorker. How did that happen you ask?

The New Yorker was able to get her name after following-up with Yale alums who have been privately saying in emails that if the FBI were to investigate Kavanaugh's Yale "party days," his nomination would be sunk.

It should be noted that the second accuser did not come forward, she was identified and contacted by the New Yorker. How did that happen you ask?

The New Yorker was able to get her name after following-up with Yale alums who have been privately saying in emails that if the FBI were to investigate Kavanaugh's Yale "party days," his nomination would be sunk.
She drank and Partied with him and said he would get hammered! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT