ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Thread: On Page Two, 85 doesn't know trying to have sex with drunk woman is sexual assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, you're a joke. You want us to believe you're this post partisan moderate yet you're not and this is a perfect example. FC has launched the exact same attacks at me, often first, and you have jack shit to say to him. Including his usage of "twat" in this thread, which you had nothing to comment on.

Including him preemptively calling me a "pussy ass bitch" just days ago.

Funny how your outage and concern over insults only gets directed at me, and not the psycho throwing around names and accusations left and right.
Just settle down ya grump.

Enough is enough, I don't read everything posted on the board that would be impossible. I do read what gets reported and I do see the vitriolic language in this thread and in other political threads.

My point is enough is enough, as a general rule if you wouldn't say it to someone's face you probably should stop and think about it before you post that reply. That goes for everyone I don't care what end of the political spectrum you consider yourself. The vitriolic language needs to end, if you're gonna make a post keep it civil why do I even need to state this clearly? This is common sense, if you can't understand that, temporarily remove yourself from the situation or I can help you with that.

Enough is enough, I don't read everything posted on the board that would be impossible. I do read what gets reported and I do see the vitriolic language in this thread and in other political threads.

My point is enough is enough, as a general rule if you wouldn't say it to someone's face you probably should stop and think about it before you post that reply. That goes for everyone I don't care what end of the political spectrum you consider yourself. The vitriolic language needs to end, if you're gonna make a post keep it civil why do I even need to state this clearly? This is common sense, if you can't understand that, temporarily remove yourself from the situation or I can help you with that.
Little late to the show. Can’t take you serious after the constant insults from chemmie and ninja.

I would absolutely say this to FC personally. That was a given once he decided to attack my wife on this forum. Something that is apparently acceptable since he's still here posting having done so.

I assume you'll have a personal call out for FC at some point too, surely?

I would absolutely say this to FC personally. That was a given once he decided to attack my wife on this forum. Something that is apparently acceptable since he's still here posting having done so.

I assume you'll have a personal call out for FC at some point too, surely?
I said your wife deserves a husband who isnt a raging radicalized jerk. I stand by that "attack" on your wife.

No fresh disgusting insults to hurl at me? I guess you must be out for now.
Stop being such a snowflake. Just because your insult dictionary consists only of "vile" and "subhuman," doesn't mean you have to be so emotional when other people call you a name.

Stop being such a snowflake. Just because your insult dictionary consists only of "vile" and "subhuman," doesn't mean you have to be so emotional when other people call you a name.

If only my insult library had a racial slur like "Spic" in it as yours does.

Here's the attack on 85's wife I posted.

The post got deleted but he quoted it so I was able to find it.

"I doubt that 85's wife shares his batshit crazy ideas. She's probably wishing he would stop watching so much fox news and turn back into the man she married. Hes likely as oblivious to her needs in the marriage as he is to her needs in the bedroom."

I think that's fair.

Reactions: bluechip12
Here's the attack on 85's wife I posted.

The post got deleted but he quoted it so I was able to find it.

"I doubt that 85's wife shares his batshit crazy ideas. She's probably wishing he would stop watching so much fox news and turn back into the man she married. Hes likely as oblivious to her needs in the marriage as he is to her needs in the bedroom."

I think that's fair.

He has continuously made up that people have "attacked" his wife. He's made up a complete scenario from 12 years ago, that I once used the word "spic" in a sentence. He has proven time and time again that he doesn't have control over his emotions, has a vivid imagination, and has no scruples when it comes to lying. He is a genuine lunatic.

Reactions: bluechip12
Why is this hard to understand for your scum morons? Don't involve people's wives on this board. Are you such scumbags that you can't adhere to that? Are you so depressed and angry at your lives that going for disgusting personal attacks on a message board is your way of getting off?

Honestly, take a moment to ponder how pathetic you are for having done that, and reassess if you can handle posting here.

And chemmie, be butthurt all you want about me calling you out for being a racist. It really wouldn't have been necessary but you calling everyone a racist was too much hypocrisy to take. You'd be better off just finally owning it and working to better yourself.

Reactions: UCFWayne
He has continuously made up that people have "attacked" his wife. He's made up a complete scenario from 12 years ago, that I once used the word "spic" in a sentence. He has proven time and time again that he doesn't have control over his emotions, has a vivid imagination, and has no scruples when it comes to lying. He is a genuine lunatic.
kind of fresh coming from a guy that makes up a lot of personal attacks. Still waiting on all those racist thing s you accused me of posting.

Why is this hard to understand for your scum morons? Don't involve people's wives on this board. Are you such scumbags that you can't adhere to that? Are you so depressed and angry at your lives that going for disgusting personal attacks on a message board is your way of getting off?

Honestly, take a moment to ponder how pathetic you are for having done that, and reassess if you can handle posting here.

And chemmie, be butthurt all you want about me calling you out for being a racist. It really wouldn't have been necessary but you calling everyone a racist was too much hypocrisy to take. You'd be better off just finally owning it and working to better yourself.
I didn't "involve your wife" as you claim I did. I pointed out that you are highly disturbed and that you've become radicalized which is likely frustrating for your friends and family, especially those closest to you who deserve a non-radicalized 85 and not the monster they see before them. If that hit too close to home and bothered you enough to still be mad about it maybe you should take my advice and be more emotionally present.

kind of fresh coming from a guy that makes up a lot of personal attacks. Still waiting on all those racist thing s you accused me of posting.

It's a common theme amongst all of the leftie posters here. They've all gone ultra personal and disgusting when they're behind in a debate. Nonstop insults and attacks.

BG got his panties in a wad in this thread with me copying insults that FC had already thrown around. He's incapable of posting without hurling insults. Sad, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT