ADVERTISEMENT

Kavanaugh Vote Now in Jeopardy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Senate Democrats attempted another last second smear by releasing a letter last night that claims they found "problems" related to alcohol or sexual abuse in prior FBI background checks on BK. They gave no specifics and no proof because this was 100% a smear.

Chris Coons just went on TV this morning and totally sunk their entire smear campaign by saying he has no idea what they're referring to.

These people are scum.

Whether Dr Ford herself is actin in earnest or not, her lawyers certainly aren’t. They are controlling the show and they are quite blatantly working for the cause above their client.
And that's the job of her lawyers.

The problem I have is #metoo equating Dr. Ford with Dr. Ford + lawyers + a lot of other things -- especially since it looks like the FBI can't find jack from anyone.

At best -- and I stress at best -- they have Kavanaugh on not being honest about his drinking in high school and/or college.

The irony is that everyone confirming this are people who were equally as bad, or possibly worse.

It’s not that they “cleared” Kavanaugh as much as they did what everyone who said the FBI wouldn’t provide much said they would. They interviewed those with supposed direct knowledge and got the same answers that we already had. Thus proving to be yet another waste of time.
And the US Media is using sleight-of-logic to say they interviewed no one who corroborates Dr. Ford's story. Of course, all of them are 2013+.

I want to examine the mind of these #Resistance! nutjobs. I want to understand how someone can believe an allegation when there is literally not a single shred of evidence or anyone willing to corroborate an allegation that supposedly dates back 37 years.

I'm sure many of these nuts don't really believe this and simply say so for bitter partisan reasons. Destroying BK's life is worth it to them.

But I'd love to examine those who really do believe these claims and accept them as true despite having absolutely no evidence or corroboration to validate that belief.

Reactions: UCFBS
I want to examine the mind of these #Resistance! nutjobs. I want to understand how someone can believe an allegation when there is literally not a single shred of evidence or anyone willing to corroborate an allegation that supposedly dates back 37 years.
I'm sure many of these nuts don't really believe this and simply say so for bitter partisan reasons. Destroying BK's life is worth it to them.
It's partisan + #metoo

If there is one thing that pisses me off about Democrats most, it's lip service to civil rights -- and especially one-way.

Reactions: UCFWayne
whatever you want to believe this is basically McConnel and the GOP saying 'we don't give a F' and calling the midterm turnout bluff. It's brazen when adding what Mitch did with Garland. I think they know how things are going to turn the next 6+ years in this country and this is the last ideological win. I've seen some polls on a 'united Republican party', the problem with that is the party is shrinking in size. I can't wait till we get back to having a boring President where there isn't this constant chaos.

whatever you want to believe this is basically McConnel and the GOP saying 'we don't give a F' and calling the midterm turnout bluff. It's brazen when adding what Mitch did with Garland. I think they know how things are going to turn the next 6+ years in this country and this is the last ideological win. I've seen some polls on a 'united Republican party', the problem with that is the party is shrinking in size. I can't wait till we get back to having a boring President where there isn't this constant chaos.
the next 6 years will be hard on you.

Reactions: knightbeer

My God is this a serious post?

Reactions: knightbeer
the next 6 years will be hard on you.
I'm not a Democrat but whatever. The ceiling is 36% but this board is basically Breitbart so there is no getting through. It's delusional to think that the Republican party is not taking long term damage under Trump. Texas bleeds red and they are in risk of having a Democrat taking a Senate seat, that's how bad Trump is damaging the GOP

Last edited:
In other words, you want a politician who talks a good game but does nothing...

the timeout thread by ewe is right about you, you drive away any discussion on this board bc you are partisan nutjob.

You just called everyone that you disagree with on here a "Breitbart" guy, and yet you're whining about others being partisan?

Every single thing you post is some left wing narrative that you concoct or find on Twitter. Spare me the tears.

Collins, Flake, and Lee all just confirmed that since the FBI found absolutely nothing to corroborate these allegations, they are firmly in the YES camp.

Can't wait to confirm and seat Justice Kavanaugh!

I'm not a Democrat but whatever. The ceiling is 36% but this board is basically Breitbart so there is no getting through. It's delusional to think that the Republican party is not taking long term damage under Trump
ive never liked donald trump the person or his tweets but hes been getting a lot of great results as the potus. the sad fact is there are lot of people especially in the media that suffer from tds and cant even acknowledge when he does good things. that only further divides us.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
You just called everyone that you disagree with on here a "Breitbart" guy, and yet you're whining about others being partisan?

Every single thing you post is some left wing narrative that you concoct or find on Twitter. Spare me the tears.
not everyone. You and that redicce racist that I hope finally got banned

at least Wayne shows some sense of independent thought

istock-saturday.jpg

Jake Tapper tweeted out letters from Kavanaugh's classmates to the Senate Judiciary Committee affirming that Devil's Triangle was a drinking game and they weren't aware in the 1980's that the phrase had any sexual connotations.

Inconceivable!

Jake Tapper tweeted out letters from Kavanaugh's classmates to the Senate Judiciary Committee affirming that Devil's Triangle was a drinking game and they weren't aware in the 1980's that the phrase had any sexual connotations.

Inconceivable!

BUT @fried-chicken ASSURED ME IT WAS SEX SLANG AND HE LIED UNDER OATH!!!!!!!

I turned 17 in December of 1992 and I had no idea at that time that there was a sexual connotation to Devil’s Triangle. He’ll, I didn’t know that until 2 weeks ago. I find it very plausible that they wouldn’t have known either.

I'm old and I knew my damn kids were stealing my beers to play devil's triangles back then. I wouldn't have cared so much if they would have got into Yale. It's turned into a fake reality show up there, total horse shit.

its possible it might get delayed bacause one of the senators from montana's daughter is getting married. if so, it would be on monday.

Nothing to see here- just Ford using her crony friends and a former FBI agent to pressure and intimidate her “friend” to change her story and lie about having ever been at a party with BK, despite saying it was totally false.

Add “tampering with witness” to the list of strikes against this entire DNC sponsored national embarrassment

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/10/05/wsj-ford-ally-pressured-keyser-change-story/

Looks like Manchin, Flake, and Collins are all yes votes, and Murkowski is a no.

Murkowski really sucks sometimes.

Once the entire leftie nutjobs harass and threaten Manchin's family as they are doing with Collins and McConnell, he'll end up just switching parties already.

Alyssa Milano has been spending all of her free time telling everyone who will listen that BK is a guilty rapist and that there is no actual evidence required to assert that. He gets no benefit of the doubt. He's a white male and he's f*cking guilty.

This is also Alyssa Milano:

Milano-tweet-e1538757261739.jpg

The level of sheer partisan hypocrisy these people are dealing in is almost too much to comprehend.

The Republican-controlled Senate voted 51-49 to set up a likely final vote on Kavanaugh's confirmation on Saturday.
dentist-open-saturday.jpg

What happened with Garland is called the Biden rule. Dems Idea not his.

The left wing mob is already out on Twitter, demanding that people harass, intimidate, and threaten Susan Collins in public AND at her home for voting yes.

What happened with Garland is called the Biden rule. Dems Idea not his.
Biden and Schumer Rule. Chuck Schumer was all in favor of the rule when he was railing against the prospect of Bush nominating a SCOTUS in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT