ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Spacey attempted child rape as a young actor

UCFKnight85

GOL's Inner Circle
Gold Member
May 6, 2003
bizarre story. Cliffs: Spacey apparently tried to rape a 14 year old actor at some sleaze party when Spacey was 26. The young actor was a boy at the time. Spacey threw him on his bed, held him down, and attempted to take advantage of him. The kid had to kick his way out.

The now much older man came out to share his story in wake of the Weinstein case.

Spacey is basically admitting it but trying to play it off as “drunken behavior” and now is coming out as gay. Likely as a way to get the narrative to be about him being gay, rather than his attempted rape of a child.

Hollywood is full of absolute degenerates and now the dam wall is failing on all of these secrets.

It's almost as if the Hollywood sexual assaults are so ingrained that there's a "this is the way it is" sort of culture. Despicable. Makes me wonder if this has been a multi-generational issue that's just been accepted in Hollywood.

Spacey is catching a ton of shit for trying to sidestep the whole child rape thing by making this about him being gay.

As he should. What a sh!t way to do it. You really had to wait to be accused of rape before coming out? Come on...

As he should. What a sh!t way to do it. You really had to wait to be accused of rape before coming out? Come on...

His entire response has been shockingly horrid. He's also using the "I was too drunk to remember!" defense here which in itself is disgusting.

Hollywood is full of absolute degenerates and now the dam wall is failing on all of these secrets.

Who else remembers threads like this started by 85 during the catholic priest rape frenzy? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

You're telling me 85 only reports child rape when it suits his agenda? That couldn't possibly be true, I would have sworn he was doing this because he actually cares about those who were affected by these disgusting acts.

Who else remembers threads like this started by 85 during the catholic priest rape frenzy? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

You're telling me 85 only reports child rape when it suits his agenda? That couldn't possibly be true, I would have sworn he was doing this because he actually cares about those who were affected by these disgusting acts.

lol why are you such a pathetic individual? Honestly?

You don't recall me EVER talking about the Catholic priest abuse? Orly? Are you going to go back 15 years and "dig up" those posts to make your sad, pathetic point?

It's hilarious how you turn every single thread into some personal pissing match with me. You are single handedly ruining this board with your childish, petty posts. Grow up.

lol why are you such a pathetic individual? Honestly?

You don't recall me EVER talking about the Catholic priest abuse? Orly? Are you going to go back 15 years and "dig up" those posts to make your sad, pathetic point?

It's hilarious how you turn every single thread into some personal pissing match with me. You are single handedly ruining this board with your childish, petty posts. Grow up.

Resulting to personal insults because you know I'm right. Typical you.

Last time I checked being drunk is not a defense for rape or any other crime. What an asshole this guy is.

That used be a legit excuse for an automobile accident. Ridiculous people are still trying to use it.

I think its time for a selected day (say Nov 15th) where all of those that have worked in Hollywood, in films/arts all over the world, finally stop hiding their secrets and tell authorities which superiors in film/tv/arts attacked them while they were children and those older than 18 who were raped.

Time to peel that curtain away and expose all of those sick individuals who have been hiding (many for decades) behind an entire industry's secret "wall of silence".

I think its time for a selected day (say Nov 15th) where all of those that have worked in Hollywood, in films/arts all over the world, finally stop hiding their secrets and tell authorities which superiors in film/tv/arts attacked them while they were children and those older than 18 who were raped.

Time to peel that curtain away and expose all of those sick individuals who have been hiding (many for decades) behind an entire industry's secret "wall of silence".

You can't be serious.

do you have a problem with people reporting crimes?

No - but a statement like, "I think there should be a day that everyone just comes clean...". Is fairy tale sh!t.

How about on November 16th everyone in the whole country who's ever sexually harassed someone just come forward to?

And on the 17th, all drunk drivers can come forward.

No - but a statement like, "I think there should be a day that everyone just comes clean...". Is fairy tale sh!t.

How about on November 16th everyone in the whole country who's ever sexually harassed someone just come forward to?

And on the 17th, all drunk drivers can come forward.

He proposed that people who have been victimized come forward, not the aggressors.

This would help prevent future victimization. Just like if girls who had been raped/harassed by Weinstein would have said something they could have helped girls who came after them avoid this sleazeball.

Reactions: Knight_Light
apparently family guy made a joke about this awhile back. seems like maybe seth knows more than he lets on.

He proposed that people who have been victimized come forward, not the aggressors.

This would help prevent future victimization. Just like if girls who had been raped/harassed by Weinstein would have said something they could have helped girls who came after them avoid this sleazeball.

True. Well - we did that already with the #MeToo movement.

Reactions: Knight_Light
So 32 years ago Spacey didn't do something illegal? Interesting. Glad someone I don't know didn't do something to someone else I don't know and Twitter was there to judge them.

So 32 years ago Spacey didn't do something illegal? Interesting. Glad someone I don't know didn't do something to someone else I don't know and Twitter was there to judge them.

Yea. He just attempted to have sex with a minor and attempted to hold him down while doing it. I believe there’s a word for that- begins with an R and ends with an E.

Anyways, no biggie. The kid got away!

You can't be serious.

Of course I am...because for decades...Hollywood has hid all of these rapes and attacks on children and innocent legal adults because "that's the way it always has been".

That has to change...and only those that feed off victims like those would be against action that helps peel off the scab of all of these crimes by these sick individuals.

Yeah...all of that.

I threw a snowball at School Bus #92 during that same time...so I guess both of these actions (attempted rape of a child and throwing a snowball at a school bus) are basically the same.

True. Well - we did that already with the #MeToo movement.
Sort of. That movement included the majority of victims telling their stories while keeping their assailants anonymous. So, while it may very well likely encourage future victims to come out, it doesn't really help stop that assault from happening in the first place. Coming out and helping put those people in jail for their crimes against you would speak volumes more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT