ADVERTISEMENT

Kid learns about taxes.....and cries.

Why hasn't anyone developed a mix of Risk and Monopoly so that I can give tax breaks and contracts to the military industrial complex, squirrel money away in offshore accounts and brainwash citizens with political ideology?

Maybe mix in Life, but the game is rigged to include generations. If you get a middle class job, so do your children. In this game social mobility only goes down, not up.

If that kids is crying now, wait until he loses his land to eminent domain, his wife to a disease that could have been prevented by decent healthcare and his children to the draft, whilst other players benefit off the highway built on his land and their children avoid the draft because their parents could afford appropriate legal representation.

You can try sneaking into other countries. If you can get past the wall you have to avoid internment camps...

can't you people actually figure out how to post a NON FCKBOOK link???

Why hasn't anyone developed a mix of Risk and Monopoly so that I can give tax breaks and contracts to the military industrial complex, squirrel money away in offshore accounts and brainwash citizens with political ideology?

Maybe mix in Life, but the game is rigged to include generations. If you get a middle class job, so do your children. In this game social mobility only goes down, not up.

If that kids is crying now, wait until he loses his land to eminent domain, his wife to a disease that could have been prevented by decent healthcare and his children to the draft, whilst other players benefit off the highway built on his land and their children avoid the draft because their parents could afford appropriate legal representation.

You can try sneaking into other countries. If you can get past the wall you have to avoid internment camps...

I like this idea. Add in "Oregon Trail" just for the chance that your oxen could drown or you could die of dysentery.

Reactions: Happy Hands
I hadn't clicked the video when I first saw this comment but holy shit, that's a whole grown ass boy. Where's his father to punch him in the chest. He needs some toxic masculinity.
It's funny as hell, though. If not a punch, some good shaming would work just fine.

I hadn't clicked the video when I first saw this comment but holy shit, that's a whole grown ass boy. Where's his father to punch him in the chest. He needs some toxic masculinity.

I mean, he’s at least 9 or 10 and that’s way too old for crying over a board game

Also his parents did this kid no favor by posting a video of him sobbing for everyone to see. Good luck around the fellas after that*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT