ADVERTISEMENT

Kids are Stupid

The tide pod thing was essentially debunked to a handful of cases.

Not surprised Fox News Bob thinks its actually a thing.

They can do whatever they want, as long as those whippersnappers stay off my damn lawn.

Kids have always and will always be dumb and old farts have always and will always complain about it.
Yep. But there does come a point where something is occurring at such a rate of harm or even death, that the government does have to address it.

This was the case with Tide Pods. Ergo ...

The tide pod thing was essentially debunked to a handful of cases.
Not surprised Fox News Bob thinks its actually a thing.
So does Time, the New York Times, et al.
And thus begins the lesson in Progressive hype ...

Actual teenagers -- not just under age 5 kids, or the elderly -- were harming themselves with Tide Pods orders of magnitude more than guns, and even the other things that kill kids and teenagers more than other things (which are already 10-40x bigger harmers and killers than guns). That's why it was decided to 'make a big deal about it' earlier this year.

So ... I must be Fox News Bryan as well, eh?

Yep. But there does come a point where something is occurring at such a rate of harm or even death, that the government does have to address it.

This was the case with Tide Pods. Ergo ...

So does Time, the New York Times, et al.
And thus begins the lesson in Progressive hype ...

Actual teenagers -- not just under age 5 kids, or the elderly -- were harming themselves with Tide Pods orders of magnitude more than guns, and even the other things that kill kids and teenagers more than other things (which are already 10-40x bigger harmers and killers than guns). That's why it was decided to 'make a big deal about it' earlier this year.

So ... I must be Fox News Bryan as well, eh?

Oh, now you know how to quote your sources? Funny how that never happened in every other case where I repeatedly asked you to cite your sources.

Kids have always been stupid. Now they’re stupid, with deadbeat, absent parents. Who are told by society that it’s OK.

Kids have always been stupid. Now they’re stupid, with deadbeat, absent parents. Who are told by society that it’s OK.

No one is telling kids it’s okay to eat Tide Pods.

Parents are pretty absent though. Not always dead beat. Some of the most absent parents are the ones who work and are successful.

Reactions: btbones
No one is telling kids it’s okay to eat Tide Pods.

Parents are pretty absent though. Not always dead beat. Some of the most absent parents are the ones who work and are successful.

Those are still deadbeat parents.

Reactions: UCFWayne
All-in-all it's not much different than stupid shit that my peers did when I was young.

The problem is now, they know the dangers and what it can do to them because they’ve seen it, but are doing it anyways while video recording it so they will get likes on their Facebook pages and YouTube channels. Gotta get that dopamine fix the narcissist little bastards.

Reactions: fabknight
Oh, now you know how to quote your sources? Funny how that never happened in every other case where I repeatedly asked you to cite your sources.
Ummm, since when does the US media release accurate gun information? That's the problem. Especially when it comes to killing and wounding.

There's a huge difference between the public US media, and the various levels of FBI releases -- including even just unclassified information that is limited and controlled distribution.

Ummm, since when does the US media release accurate gun information? That's the problem. Especially when it comes to killing and wounding.

There's a huge difference between the public US media, and the various levels of FBI releases -- including even just unclassified information that is limited and controlled distribution.

Translation: you couldn't find a single study that backs up your insane made up fantasy statement about pistols vs rifles.

Translation: you couldn't find a single study that backs up your insane made up fantasy statement about pistols vs rifles.
Translation: You want one-liner arguments, and are embarrassed because you read my initial response incorrectly, because you cannot think beyond a 3rd grade level.

Understand everyone else sees that too.

So you resort to name calling me, saying I'm too long, winded, etc... instead of arguing with the actual details. You are 100% totally focused on me, and 0% focused on the argument. But doing that still doesn't remove the truth.

When I'm wrong, I completely admit it, even after-the-fact.
But when I'm right, like here, you have such an ego that you cannot admit so.
Because you refuse to admit you're wrong, when you are.

BTW, another truth ...

The US media cannot get anything remotely accurate on weapons, and the only available information is so embargoed so the American people never hear how combat ineffective the 5.56mm and 9mm, especially FMJ, cartridges -- let alone in SBR rifles and pistols -- are in the hands of American soldiers, as well as law enforcement.

Translation: You want one-liner arguments, and are embarrassed because you read my initial response incorrectly, because you cannot think beyond a 3rd grade level.

Understand everyone else sees that too.

So you resort to name calling me, saying I'm too long, winded, etc... instead of arguing with the actual details. You are 100% totally focused on me, and 0% focused on the argument. But doing that still doesn't remove the truth.

When I'm wrong, I completely admit it, even after-the-fact.
But when I'm right, like here, you have such an ego that you cannot admit so.
Because you refuse to admit you're wrong, when you are.

BTW, another truth ...

The US media cannot get anything remotely accurate on weapons, and the only available information is so embargoed so the American people never hear how combat ineffective the 5.56mm and 9mm, especially FMJ, cartridges -- let alone in SBR rifles and pistols -- are in the hands of American soldiers, as well as law enforcement.
might want to check some of his previous responses compared to reddit.

looks like we got another guy that's as obsessed with me.
Again, I proved you wrong here, and you have too big of an ego to admit it.

Just like you have too big of an ego to admit you utterly missed the contexts of my argument over killing and wounding, and have reduced it to an argument you want to have (which I never made).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT