ADVERTISEMENT

Knight Fans

This is not on our players...This is wholeheartedly on the Coaching.. 11 point lead 2 weeks ago, 21 point lead this week...hmmm see a pattern
We’re Quinning!!!!!

d6b0d85baba545b68c5699345e6b1e06.jpg

So we haven't lost to Memphis since the early 1990s. Let that sink in. Stats show they were due for a win (I know, my mathematical justification). Just think about how UF felt when they lost to UK recently? Think about this..this was their super bowl. It will be another 30 years until they beat us again. Let it go.

It isn
So we haven't lost to Memphis since the early 1990s. Let that sink in. Stats show they were due for a win (I know, my mathematical justification). Just think about how UF felt when they lost to UK recently? Think about this..this was their super bowl. It will be another 30 years until they beat us again. Let it go.
it’s not That they won. It’s how we pissed away a 21 point lead...again. Let that sink in, we suck at defense. Maybe if we werent so busy playing sjw all offseason we would know how to lock down opponents

It isn

it’s not That they won. It’s how we pissed away a 21 point lead...again. Let that sink in, we suck at defense. Maybe if we werent so busy playing sjw all offseason we would know how to lock down opponents
I hear ya....This has been a crazy year. Not sure how we fix the defense issues. We lost on not making a 30 yr field goal. We had a chance to close out our mistakes...a lot of things we could have fixed.

Fumble on the three, stupid penalties that kept their drives alive, not just that kick. Clock management also comes to mind.

I didn't think it was cool to put that pressure on our kicker. We should have been more aggressive as if we needed a TD. I'm sure he was already lacking confidence since we didn't even use him in short field goal situations. Obviously that pressure boiled over on the sideline after he missed.

Don't "blame" the athletes but our secondary has enough youth in it that there's going to be mistakes.

Never bash or insult our guys on social media. Don't engage with them or their parents either. Fans need to know their place. We're spectators. Nothing more.

Reactions: SimpleJack53
Gotta love college football season. The air is cooler. Leaves are changing. Knights fans are entitled to never losing a game ever. And I got laid twice this weekend. 😎

Reactions: mattropolis
ADVERTISEMENT