ADVERTISEMENT

Knightline 115: Matt Williams & Alumni Spotlight

Entertaining show, but come on. You don't know if we played Memphis last year??

Also, I know we all hate USF, but they won't have "4-5 losses and lose to Illinois AND Temple at home". You do realize that Temple lose their 4 year starter at QB, top defensive lineman, top 1 or 2, RB new coach, etc.

As long as USF has Flowers, they will be a 0-2 loss team.

Entertaining show, but come on. You don't know if we played Memphis last year??

Also, I know we all hate USF, but they won't have "4-5 losses and lose to Illinois AND Temple at home". You do realize that Temple lose their 4 year starter at QB, top defensive lineman, top 1 or 2, RB new coach, etc.

As long as USF has Flowers, they will be a 0-2 loss team.
Glad you were entertained....we both have a lot going on besides this show so yes we can't remember everything...I know it's hard to believe...AP

Glad you were entertained....we both have a lot going on besides this show so yes we can't remember everything...I know it's hard to believe...AP
Hahaha. I know it is. Sorry to be a little harsh, but just a little constructive criticism. You got to know cold who we played in 2016 home and away. Not asking for the score of every game. You want to be a big time and well-respected radio show that grows and people can turn to for the latest and most accurate info. Since UCF has none, this is your big chance. I've been listening from day #1. That's all.

Hahaha. I know it is. Sorry to be a little harsh, but just a little constructive criticism. You got to know cold who we played in 2016 home and away. Not asking for the score of every game. You want to be a big time and well-respected radio show that grows and people can turn to for the latest and most accurate info. Since UCF has none, this is your big chance. I've been listening from day #1. That's all.
Thank you I appreciate it! AP

Reactions: Mikesi
Honesty I could of edited that out and I thought about it but I've been trying to be a little more real with my editing lately....in hindsight maybe I shouldn't be LOL...thanks for listening from day one that means a lot to us I think we have made huge strides and yes we can get better....thanks for your support...AP

Honesty I could of edited that out and I thought about it but I've been trying to be a little more real with my editing lately....in hindsight maybe I shouldn't be LOL...thanks for listening from day one that means a lot to us I think we have made huge strides and yes we can get better....thanks for your support...AP
Yes! The key is to edit, edit, and edit! Shows do that all the time to look more knowledgeable, professional or whatever.

That's why the live and post road game shows are so challenging. However that's to be commended. Few are bold enough to go there, and yes, you have made huge strides
Keep up the great work!

ADVERTISEMENT