ADVERTISEMENT

Knightline 174: Recruiting With Brandon Helwig \ Teddy Bridgewater

Is there a 2013 Louisville game Water under the Bridge joke in this podcast? If so, boo! If not, shame on you, it's right there!

Knightline 174: It was a big week for hating on UCF - we're sorting through a lot of nonsense; and, we're talking Recruiting and more with Brandon Helwig of UCFsports.com; plus, we hear from Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater on what it's like to recover from a serious knee injury; measuring the impact of College Game Day at UCF and where's the New Year's Eve Party in Phoenix in #AskKnightline.

Question: how is it that the Dever guy is from New Smyrna but can't say the name right? He always says "New sa-myrna." Crazy.

Question: how is it that the Dever guy is from New Smyrna but can't say the name right? He always says "New sa-myrna." Crazy.
Hey happy hands. It’s that dever guy that is born and raised in nsb. Family goes back over 100 years in nsb. I’ll work on my pronunciation for you but in the mean while do you need to buy or sell any real estate over here?? Just figured I would ask. #chargeon

Hey happy hands. It’s that dever guy that is born and raised in nsb. Family goes back over 100 years in nsb. I’ll work on my pronunciation for you but in the mean while do you need to buy or sell any real estate over here?? Just figured I would ask. #chargeon
Hahaha. I deserve that. I live in Smyrna, Ga. For some reason it bothers me. Probably because I'm a petty a-hole. I do, honestly, think it is cool that you sponsor their podcast. If I ever plan to move to New Smyrna, I will definitely hit you up. It's third on the list of beaches I'd like to move too. Charge on, champ!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT