Jun 19, 2014
Knightline 271: DG Hits The Portal \ Brandon Helwig

#GoKnights #ChargeOn #UCF #TheKnightlineSportsNetwork

Knightline with Andrew Phegley & Roger (KnightBengal) Phipps
Brought to you by The Dever Team.
www.thedeverteam.com
www.knightlinesports.com

Featuring:
Former Knights QB Kyle Israel and Ben Stout.

ON THIS WEEK'S SHOW:
The Cows Get Tipped, We Are Bowling Baby, DG Says Goodbye, Your Questions in #AskKnightline, The Tijuana Flats Hot Take Of The Week, and News and Notes!

Need A New or Used Car, Truck or Jeep? Call Andrew @ 386-736-3000
https://www.delandcjdr.com

So I’ve been listening to these for a while now and Andrew needs to do better. He always cuts of Roger and then goes on to ramble and on tangents. Lots of respect to Roger for putting up with him, I would of had an Office Space moment by now. Not to mention Roger is the one actually providing good thoughtful commentary.

lastly Starbucks needs to sponsor this show, every episode we hear “I’m so tired” someone get Andrew a coffee 😂

So I’ve been listening to these for a while now and Andrew needs to do better. He always cuts of Roger and then goes on to ramble and on tangents. Lots of respect to Roger for putting up with him, I would of had an Office Space moment by now. Not to mention Roger is the one actually providing good thoughtful commentary.

lastly Starbucks needs to sponsor this show, every episode we hear “I’m so tired” someone get Andrew a coffee 😂
Then don’t listen…

• Dislike
Reactions: UCFatz1

Will agree that the professionalism has been lagging lately

Reactions: RZ_Knight
Then don’t listen…
I’m sure this is Andrew replying, the point isn’t for us not listen otherwise why are you doing it? It’s for you guys to improve. There is good stuff don’t get me wrong, but at the rate you cut Roger off it doesn’t let the show flow. Roger has good opinions and views. Just providing some feedback.

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
I’m sure this is Andrew replying, the point isn’t for us not listen otherwise why are you doing it? It’s for you guys to improve. There is good stuff don’t get me wrong, but at the rate you cut Roger off it doesn’t let the show flow. Roger has good opinions and views. Just providing some feedback.
It’s my show…if you don’t like it don’t listen it’s easy…I don’t really care…I never asked for your opinion…but you think for some reason I should care…I haven’t been doing this show for seven years for your approval…there are plenty of people that enjoy it. Andrew

• Dislike
Reactions: UCFatz1
Just
It’s my show…if you don’t like it don’t listen it’s easy…I don’t really care…I never asked for your opinion…but you think for some reason I should care…I haven’t been doing this show for seven years for your approval…there are plenty of people that enjoy it. Andrew
I don’t think you should care, I was sharing my opinion…but by you continuing to respond it shows you clearly do care. You could of ignored it and moved on, but you chose not to. Just like the show “I’m not upset about DG” an you ramble for 30 minutes wining about NIL and “back in my day” BS.

Hopefully for your sake you’re better at selling cars than keeping listeners.

Alright, so I actually listened to the show while I worked at my desk. I liked it, especially the Brandon piece. I thought the guy who cut off the other guy a couple times did it to move the show along. The other guy even said two different times thank you for jumping in and clarifying my point, you said it better than I was saying it. He did turn a little curmudgeon in the middle with the questions and had some disagreements later on, but hey man that’s sports talk, they don’t have to agree on everything. The main guy was definitely in a bad mood after discussing DG, so I understand that too as I get a little angry every time I think about it myself.

I listen to Howard Stern a lot, he has to constantly interrupt guests and staff to move the show in the direction he is trying to go. You guys are just being sensitive, you’ll definitely keep listening and this guy knows it.

I’ve never heard the show, but now that they don’t want anyone to listen, can they stop posting the show on the board? That would be
Alright, so I actually listened to the show while I worked at my desk. I liked it, especially the Brandon piece. I thought the guy who cut off the other guy a couple times did it to move the show along. The other guy even said two different times thank you for jumping in and clarifying my point, you said it better than I was saying it. He did turn a little curmudgeon in the middle with the questions and had some disagreements later on, but hey man that’s sports talk, they don’t have to agree on everything. The main guy was definitely in a bad mood after discussing DG, so I understand that too as I get a little angry every time I think about it myself.

I listen to Howard Stern a lot, he has to constantly interrupt guests and staff to move the show in the direction he is trying to go. You guys are just being sensitive, you’ll definitely keep listening and this guy knows it.
Thanks for checking it out! Andrew

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT