ADVERTISEMENT

KZ Bleacher Report Article

Great article. Hope the nerves regenerate and he gets 100% of the sensation in his leg back. Sounds like the major hurdle.

From what I’m reading is basically that if he doesn’t receive immediate top notch medical care or if this injury happens maybe 20-30 years ago, then he’s an amputee from a football injury?

Just wow.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Great article. Hope the nerves regenerate and he gets 100% of the sensation in his leg back. Sounds like the major hurdle.

From what I’m reading is basically that if he doesn’t receive immediate top notch medical care or if this injury happens maybe 20-30 years ago, then he’s an amputee from a football injury?

Just wow.
I have a coworker who sat on that side of the field and says he saw the injury clear as day. He's a Physical Therapy professor and life long sports fan. He said after the injury other fans around him asked him if KZ would be back later that game. He told them KZ would be lucky to still have his leg at the end of the night. KZ has been fortunate at every point in in his recovery. You can read about knee dislocations online and confirm what he says in this article... a full dislocation almost always coincides with rupture of every tendon.

I have a coworker who sat on that side of the field and says he saw the injury clear as day. He's a Physical Therapy professor and life long sports fan. He said after the injury other fans around him asked him if KZ would be back later that game. He told them KZ would be lucky to still have his leg at the end of the night. KZ has been fortunate at every point in in his recovery. You can read about knee dislocations online and confirm what he says in this article... a full dislocation almost always coincides with rupture of every tendon.
Yes, I too explained to people around me that night that the angle of the dangle is inversely proportionate...

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT