ADVERTISEMENT

Lakewood Ranch’s Sam Jackson takes first — and last — official visit to Central Florida

Distance is a Factor

When the head job opened up, Frost’s name began to pop up.

“I was like, ‘Don’t go back. Please,’” Jackson said with a grimace, thinking back upon the brief moment Frost’s return to Eugene, Ore., seemed like a possibility. “I don’t want to go to Oregon.”

Frost quickly quelled any concerns by reaching out to his committed recruits and then publicly denying any rumors Thursday.

Now this is what I'm talking about in DL beef :) 6'6" 310lbs. and talented. Block that pass!

We are going to be a radically changed team after this second class of recruits for Frost.
Quality DL depth, QB depth, LB depth, WR depth, RB depth, OL depth, etc.
After this class it will just be a matter of bringing in drawing in some playmakers to spice up what you got.

I like this quote from him:

“I find it kind of rude if you are committed somewhere and take other (official visits),” Jackson said. “I get it. Like, it’s a free trip, but at the same time I’m fine with where I’m at.”
Sounds like a GOL kind of recruit.

Reactions: UCFan07
Speaking of QB depth, I think Bama has a couple QBs transferring. 1 probably goes to Houston. Wonder if the other would want to go AAC.

6'6" 310lbs....his parents probably can't wait to get him on the university meal plan...that has to break the bank. Go Knights!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT