ADVERTISEMENT

LAPD kill homeless dude

This one seems fairly cut and dry. First, you can hear an officer yelling, "He's got/grabbing my gun." Also, along with the uncensored video, an article on Gawker indicates that everything was also recorded by one of the officer's body cameras so it should hopefully clear these officers from any perceived wrongdoing.

Originally posted by EweSeaEff:
This one seems fairly cut and dry. First, you can hear an officer yelling, "He's got/grabbing my gun." Also, along with the uncensored video, an article on Gawker indicates that everything was also recorded by one of the officer's body cameras so it should hopefully clear these officers from any perceived wrongdoing.
This. Except the video could also show wrongdoing by the officers, though it does seem pretty obvious that they didn't do anything wrong here.

Originally posted by EweSeaEff:
While official results of an investigation may not be known for some time....in this case, cell phone video and the officers body camera might be the reason why this might end up being a legit use of fatal force.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT