ADVERTISEMENT

Last Pitt touchdown should have been a penalty

Games are won or lost on one play all the time. That play was going to decide the game either way and they broke the rules.

They outplayed us. We had our chances

That game could have been won or lost by 10 close plays and ref calls
AK doesn’t get tripped on the second possession and he takes it to the house 7-7. He gets tripped. Two plays later DG interception.

Just one example

Reactions: Ucfmikes
We had back to back TD's to Hescock where he was open but had one foot out of bounds. just wasn't happening today

Reactions: DIDIT
We had back to back TD's to Hescock where he was open but had one foot out of bounds. just wasn't happening today
I believe those were Jacob Harris. Same guy who DG threw to on his second pick in the end zone. Not his best day

After the game, the Pitt fans were acting and cheering like they won the ACC. So djbpitt, get off your high horse.

After the game, the Pitt fans were acting and cheering like they won the ACC. So djbpitt, get off your high horse.

As a pitt fan that made the trip to Orlando last year this is pretty funny. Getting harassed as we walked in the double tree outside your campus, a lot of pitt fans remember you guys running the score up last year. We were more than pleased to be the team that gave you a humbling H2P

As a pitt fan that made the trip to Orlando last year this is pretty funny. Getting harassed as we walked in the double tree outside your campus, a lot of pitt fans remember you guys running the score up last year. We were more than pleased to be the team that gave you a humbling H2P
Honestly, we don’t ever run up scores

Reactions: Lurky and JAFFX2
Honestly, we don’t ever run up scores

call last year whatever you want but your fans and team celebrated like you won the national championship, fans were rude before and after game, don’t act like pitt shouldve been different this year, again, your fan base and team deserved a humbling, take it and move in

Reactions: Tr94
call last year whatever you want but your fans and team celebrated like you won the national championship, fans were rude before and after game, don’t act like pitt shouldve been different this year, again, your fan base and team deserved a humbling, take it and move in
Show some class

Nobody celebrated like that in my neck of the woods. Additionally, some fans said that we were very cordial

Maybe you were being a dick

You're right. No glory in beating an overrated mid-major team. None.
Over Rated mid-major. I guess we were over rated when we waxed your ass last year. Sorry Pitt team that is a mediocre bottom feeder in a wack ACC that has one team of note in Clemson this year.

It took the best game pitt played in 2 seasons to beat us on a last second play at your house. UCF wasn’t even into this game. We didn’t respect you and thats one the reasons we got off to a slow start.

Pitt should have blown UCF out but
that’s shows just how crappy your program is. If we have gone up 21 to nothing we would have beat your ass like a drum like last year.

I just hate fans in major conferences who actually think their program actually generates respect and money for their conference. Pitt contributes nothing to the ACC TV deal. It’s FSU, Clemson, Duke and North Carolina Basketball that generates money for the ACC, not Pitt. I guess Pitt already forgot that they where adopted into the ACC from the dysfunctional Big East.

UCF generates money for the AAC. We are the reason why we got 4 times the money in our new tv deal.

You are the idiot fan that can’t even win with grace. We beat you down last year and you win by a point over our true freshman QB. Your QB was a freaking multi year senior starter.

I would like to play you clowns again but your chicken half delusional coach and possibly your AD are too afraid to play a team like UCF that is really P5 team outside of a major conference. Because if we swopped places and I put Pitt in the AAC you would a mediocre team within 3 years. We are the class of the conference and still have a great program without the P5 label, what the hell is Pitts excuse.

I know its hard for many in college football to see UCF’s success and not be upset. But get use to it because we’re just getting started.

I guess this idiot fan didn’t see how we waxed Standford last week, Memphis beat Ole Miss, SMU just best 25 ranked TCU, Temple beat Maryland who was ranked. I guess you didn’t see UCF beat 6 ranked Auburn in Atlanta In the peach bowl. I guess you didn’t see UCF beat down Baylor in the Fiesta, I guess you didn’t see UCF beat Alabama, Georgia, NC State or Boston College. I guess you didn’t see Houston beat top 5 Oklahoma or beat top 10 FSU in the peach.

Get a clue idiot, we’re not southwest U backwoods poly tech going no where state you clown.

Last edited:
Well the run has been fun. Guess it is time for SMU to carry the AAC
Your joking right? Hold on now.

Don’t get me wrong that’s a nice win for the conference. We need more teams in our league to win big games like UCF has been doing.

Happy to see it but UCF is still top dog until someone knocks us off the mountain. I would still put my money on my Knights.

Over Rated mid-major. I guess we were rated when we waxed your ass last year. Sorry Pitt team that is a mediocre bottom feeder in a wack ACC that has one team of note in Clemson year.

It took the best game pitt played in 2 seasons to beat us on a last second play at your house. UCF wasn’t even into this game. We didn’t respect you and thats one the reasons we got off to a slow start.

Pitt should have blown UCF out but
that’s shows just how crappy your program is. If we have gone up 21 to nothing we would have beat your ass like a drum like last year.

I just hate fans in major conferences who actually think their program actually generates respect and money for their conference. Pitt contributes nothing to the ACC TV deal. It’s FSU, Clemson, Duke and North Carolina Basketball that generates money for the ACC, not Pitt. I guess Pitt already forgot that they where adopted into the ACC from the dysfunctional Big East.

UCF generates money for the AAC. We are the reason why we got 4 times the money in our new tv deal.

You are the idiot fan that can’t even win with grace. We beat you down last year and you win by a point over our true freshman QB. Your QB was a freaking multi year senior starter.

I would like to play you clowns again but your chicken half delusional coach and possibly your AD are too afraid to play a team like UCF that is really P5 team outside of a major conference. Because if we swopped places and I put Pitt in the AAC you would a mediocre team within 3 years. We are the class of the conference and still have a great program without the P5 label, what the hell is Pitts excuse.

I know its hard for many in college football to see UCF’s success and not be upset. But get use to it because we’re just getting started.

I guess this idiot fan didn’t see how we waxed Standford last week, Memphis beat Ole Miss, SMU just best 25 ranked TCU, Temple beat Maryland who was ranked. I guess you did see UCF beat 6 ranked Auburn in Atlanta In the peach bowl. I guess you didn’t see UCF beat down Baylor in the Fiesta, I guess you didn’t see UCF beat Alabama, Georgia, NC State or Boston College. I guess you didn’t see Houston beat top 5 Oklahoma or beat top 10 FSU in the peach.

Get a clue idiot, we’re not southwest U backwoods poly tech going no where state you clown.
You’re saying the nationally-ranked Pitt volleyball team doesn’t generate money for the ACC??

I don't believe they can be moving towards the line of scrimmage though.?
At the time of snap no. He moved towards line and then parallel. That’s legal. RBs do it all the time. Move up to behind line and then run parallel. Just can’t be moving forward at the snap.

Reactions: DruidTM
UCF fans are acting exactly like USF fans were acting about a decade ago...,

Keep that in mind.

Pitt fans have a very honest read on where our program is...

UCF fan? We’ll see my above statement on USF.

Same as it ever was.

Nice acting job by your QB to put you in position for a FG btw.... dude wasn’t even touched.

and yet still they pack the NFL with hall of fame players today......
Literally the best player voted on by his NFL players is Arron Donald....so according to his peers a Pitt guy is the best player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT