ADVERTISEMENT

***LB Ethan Barr 'super excited' to make UCF debut ⚔️🏈

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com

UCF linebacker and team captain Ethan Barr will make his Black & Gold debut this Thursday when the Knights take on New Hampshire in the Bounce House.

Barr, a former team captain at Vanderbilt, will be the primary defensive player designated for one-way helmet communication which is new technology permitted for the 2024 season. Barr will be able receive audio instructions from defensive coordinator Ted Roof up until the 15-second mark on the play clock or whenever the ball is snapped, whichever comes first.

Here's everything Barr had to say during his Monday press conference appearance.

Just kind of sum up your excitement level? It's your last season of college football. And the season is just a few days away. How excited are you to play your final year?

"Yeah, I'm super excited. I'm super excited to be here. I think we've been going after each other, our offense, for so long now. We're all looking forward to getting to play somebody else and kind of see where we're at and how good we can be this season."

This is premium content. Please subscribe to view.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.