ADVERTISEMENT

Leftists send death threats to 8 year old girl

First off, that girl is hilarious. But why in the hell are her parents using her like that? A kid that age shouldn't be a prop used to make a political point. They had to know that doing this would make her a Target for left wing crazies so it seems kind of reckless

Reactions: DaShuckster
This is par for the course for democrats unfortunately.
Let me get this straight, wacko right wing parents use their adorable little girl as a political prop on Social media and this is an example of crazy democrat behavior??!??!!?!?

Let me get this straight, wacko right wing parents use their adorable little girl as a political prop on Social media and this is an example of crazy democrat behavior??!??!!?!?

So let me get this straight:

This family makes these harmless parody videos of this total dipshit in Congress for a girl who views herself as an actress and wants to be one some day (how dare she!!!!) and posts them under the guise of harmless political humor

This family then starts getting harassed, intimidated, threatened to be killed, has goons calling their personal phones, and the 8 year old girl is doxxed with the implied threat that she will be assaulted by someone reading her personal information being out out there by left wing degenerates....

And you think the real fault here lies with the family. Holy shit. You’re really sick.

Then again we know you approve of ruining kids lives so long as their politics are wrong according to you so I guess this is just par for the course for you.

Reactions: UCFWayne
So let me get this straight:

This family makes these harmless parody videos of this total dipshit in Congress for a girl who views herself as an actress and wants to be one some day (how dare she!!!!) and posts them under the guise of harmless political humor
Any parent who puts his or her child out on full display in our social media sewer doing "totally innocent and harmless POLITICAL humor" has got to have a screw loose. Anything remotely political brings out the rude, crude, and batshit crazy trolls on either side of the political spectrum.

But, hey, I don't need to tell YOU that.

Any parent who puts his or her child out on full display in our social media sewer doing "totally innocent and harmless POLITICAL humor" has got to have a screw loose. Anything remotely political brings out the rude, crude, and batshit crazy trolls on either side of the political spectrum.

So basically, blame the victim.

You’ve not offered any condemnation yet of these left wing thugs. Sick.

So basically, blame the victim.
Pardon me if I missed your heartfelt sympathy to Colin Kaepernick regarding the death threats he received.

But at least he's a grown up and knew what the response to his actions would be. That little girl is the victim of stupid parents.

I put my money of the little girl....she would kick the shit out of NinjaNutz and DaShister. Can anyone imagine these two assclowns in a fight? Maybe a pillow fight in their parents bed...

I hope your grandchildren receive death threats over a YouTube video so you can feel how stupid you are.

look at how far your pathetic party has fallen. on one hand you'll claim to be ultimately offended by the word "pussy", on the other you'll justify death threats to an 8 year old girl. President Trump has broken you and your ugly wife, hasnt he?

Pardon me if I missed your heartfelt sympathy to Colin Kaepernick regarding the death threats he received.

But at least he's a grown up and knew what the response to his actions would be. That little girl is the victim of stupid parents.

So now you’re comparing the doxxing of an 8 year old girl to people saying mean things about a grown man

[roll]

Seriously if I were you I’d stop posting. You’re already an embarrassment but it just gets worse with every post

So if a mom buys her daughter clothes that show off her body and then gets raped, is the girl the victim of her mom's bad decision making or the guy who rapes her?

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
So now you’re comparing the doxxing of an 8 year old girl to people saying mean things about a grown man

[roll]

Seriously if I were you I’d stop posting. You’re already an embarrassment but it just gets worse with every post

Good gawd. And this shit stain still hasn’t condemned the people who made death threats.

But hey. THAT LITTLE GIRL SMIRKED AND DESERVES IT!!!!!

So if a mom buys her daughter clothes that show off her body and then gets raped, is the girl the victim of her mom's bad decision making or the guy who rapes her?
In this case, Mom and Dad threw that little girl into the social media sewer and were SHOCKED she got slimed.

Who could have ever imagined that little girl getting all kinds of trollish shit thrown at her because of a harmless political parody, right guys? :rolleyes:

In this case, Mom and Dad threw that little girl into the social media sewer and were SHOCKED she got slimed.

Who could have ever imagined that little girl getting all kinds of trollish shit thrown at her because of a harmless political parody, right guys? :rolleyes:

Doubling down on his hate and unwillingness to admit wrong. You really are a POS.

Sometimes you can't help but chuckle at the crazy shit written here.

In this case, I'm sure Joey called me a POS out of LOVE and a WILLINGNESS to admit when he's wrong. :)
Lets see how far right wingers on this board will go in calling you a POS. Maybe it will rival the supposed 'threats' the parents are claiming to the right wing media.

Lets see how far right wingers on this board will go in calling you a POS. Maybe it will rival the supposed 'threats' the parents are claiming to the right wing media.
so lets all marvel at this mental midget's thought process for a second.

death threats and releasing the physical address of an 8 year old and her family are okay because you theorize that its possible somebody will make a rude comment to the senior citizen with a drinking problem and a keyboard?

I don't wish death on any of you retards. I want you to live through another term of President Trump.

death threats and releasing the physical address of an 8 year old and her family are okay because you theorize that its possible somebody will make a rude comment to the senior citizen with a drinking problem and a keyboard?
Where did they release the physical address? All i see across the right wing spectrum is a press release saying she got threats. Its probably as true as the claims antifa is putting cement in their milkshakes.

I don't wish death on any of you retards. I want you to live through another term of President Trump.

Let me guess....cyberbullying with intent to drive to suicide is aok amirite?

Mental midget. Retard. You're the one tossing the petulant words.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Where did they release the physical address? All i see across the right wing spectrum is a press release saying she got threats. Its probably as true as the claims antifa is putting cement in their milkshakes.

Let me guess....cyberbullying with intent to drive to suicide is aok amirite?

Mental midget. Retard. You're the one tossing the petulant words.

Oh look- Antifa denial! They aren't so bad, it's all just a right wing conspiracy!

[roll]

Oh look- Antifa denial! They aren't so bad, it's all just a right wing conspiracy!

[roll]
If you want to go down that route. If Antifa was around those below wouldnt be a victim of white racist attack.
James Byrd Jr
Emmett Till
Jesse Washington
victims of white power skinhead violence

So yeah glad they exist. Now your team has to at least beat up the Antifa just before they can do the lynching. Or if theyre lucky some meanie right winger can just run a car into a pathway of protestors.

Reactions: Crazyhole
@ucfversusbcs look how dumb you are

j2g28oa0ag731.jpg

are you feeling cyberbullied?

In fairness, we don't have any evidence that this family received death threats.

Called "milkshaking". Throw milkshakes on conservatives or anyone that u disagree with. Know antifa is mixing them shake with quick dry cement.

Tolerance man, tolerance.

Called "milkshaking". Throw milkshakes on conservatives or anyone that u disagree with. Know antifa is mixing them shake with quick dry cement.

Tolerance man, tolerance.

These are the actions of degenerates

ADVERTISEMENT