ADVERTISEMENT

Legitimate question about these forums

Joke is on you, Rivals isnt my home Message Board, this isnt an ALT!! I am not butthurt, imitation being flattery. Someones jimmies got rustled enough to make an alt featuring me in the name. Too cute
Joke is on you. We are in your head and you can't get us out. We've all seen this before. Your brain has been taken over. You're fu_ked

Joke is on you, Rivals isnt my home Message Board, this isnt an ALT!! I am not butthurt, imitation being flattery. Someones jimmies got rustled enough to make an alt featuring me in the name. Too cute

You’re either butt hurt or a weird Scott Frost fan boy. I get it though, if it weren’t for UNL to occupy your time the only thing you would have to look forward to during the winter months is plowing your fields come spring. On a scale of 1-10, one being you hate your life so much you created a troll account and ten being you’re excited about the new wall mart, how would you rate your life right now?

Just so you know, there are many obsessed, jealous trolls who wish they had a team and coach like ours. You are just one of many that can't stay away.... we own many UCF wannabes like you! you are just another notch in our belt.

Reactions: Mikesi
Various-008-1024x768.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT