ADVERTISEMENT

Let's hope CFP #22-25 lose and usf gets ranked

The Knightman Cometh

Bronze Knight
Oct 31, 2012
Washington, DC
It benefits us to have usf ranked in the CFP rankings as no one really cares for AP/coaches poll anymore. It doesn't help that they barely beat a 2-9 tulsa though.

Let's hope for a loss for any of these teams:

22 Stanford 7-3
23 Northwestern 7-3
24 Michigan 8-2
25 Boise State 8-2

It's likely Michigan will lose to #5 Wisconsin but they'll still probably be ranked (somehow). Obviously a Navy win against ND would be huge too for us (in general).

Reactions: JAFFX2
0 chance they are ranked they haven’t beaten a team with winning record and struggled with Tulane Tulsa stoneybrook and San Jose State.

I think they'll slip in at 25, the coaches poll and the AP have had them in the last couple weeks. My gut says the committee is feeling some heat for how biased their picks are so to relieve some pressure they'll toss USF a bone for being 9-1. Crossing my fingers for a top 25 collision for the defacto AAC eastern division championship game.

Somehow I don't think it will matter at all if usf gets ranked. It's pessimistic but the fix is in. It won't matter too damn much should we get in and beat Memphis. We get a high ranking from the cartel over their dead body.

Reactions: KMF-UCF
NC State falls to Wake Forest??? With 4 losses on their season, there is no way they stay in the top 25. Another spot just opened for the cows to move up.

ADVERTISEMENT