ADVERTISEMENT

Lets take down Randy Fine

JAFFX2

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2016
This candidate just stood up her facebook page........running against asshat Randy. I messaged her, urging her to reach out and target her campaign to include UCF alumni

l1lkhE.png

She is a 2nd amendment advocate, a conservationist, and I think part of the reason she is running is because her son is going to new college and randy fine is trying to distort that school and she’s probably tired of him acting like he’s running the state. I hope she can beat him but I think Randy’s pockets might be deeper.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
Not my district but I like seeing that she's a conservationist and a conservative. So many people seem to think you can only be one or the other. Politics doesn't have to be so partisan to the point where folks only fit with one party or the other. Anyway.... I hope all UCF alumni, students, and fans from Brevard seize the oportunity to kick Grandstanding Fine to the curb. He just oozes with political slime IMHO.

Wish I could vote on that one... that guy sucks. Just a loud mouth that is just trying to make as much noise as possible to keep moving up the ranks...

Not my district but I like seeing that she's a conservationist and a conservative. So many people seem to think you can only be one or the other. Politics doesn't have to be so partisan to the point where folks only fit with one party or the other. Anyway.... I hope all UCF alumni, students, and fans from Brevard seize the oportunity to kick Grandstanding Fine to the curb. He just oozes with political slime IMHO.

Doesn't look like it's Randy Fine's district either...

I get wanting to go grassroots w/ signatures but if she can’t get $2k to get on the ballot, Fine is going to crush her.

Also, no mention of when this needs to be completed by.
Exactly what I was thinking. Sounds like she’s running and hoping to win for a paycheck.

Exactly what I was thinking. Sounds like she’s running and hoping to win for a paycheck.

“The main issue that prompted Marcie to run is that she could see that the incumbent lacked integrity, respect for others and a willingness to collaborate in the manner he handled CS/HS 7087 during the past legislative session. “

Or you could take a minute of your time and look at her Facebook page instead of just making things up.

edit: tried to post a link to her page but it didn’t stick. Just google her.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
“The main issue that prompted Marcie to run is that she could see that the incumbent lacked integrity, respect for others and a willingness to collaborate in the manner he handled CS/HS 7087 during the past legislative session. “

Or you could take a minute of your time and look at her Facebook page instead of just making things up.

edit: tried to post a link to her page but it didn’t stick. Just google her.
She can say whatever she wants to get elected. She can’t get $2,000? I’m not rich and have that in my bank account. She just got a $1200 stimulus check.

I don't know what the hell is going on in here.

Isn't it common for politicians to start testing the waters by asking for support like this? Sure $1200 isn't much, but if she can't raise it from supporters then she might not have enough support to put her time, energy, and own cash into running for the office.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I don't know what the hell is going on in here.

Isn't it common for politicians to start testing the waters by asking for support like this? Sure $1200 isn't much, but if she can't raise it from supporters then she might not have enough support to put her time, energy, and own cash into running for the office.
If you want to get into politics, you need to prove yourself. $2000 is a small amount if you are serious about it and know you can make a difference. Ever watch Sharktank? They don’t hand over bundles of cash for an idea. It’s usually for a proven product that needs a little help. Prove yourself out of own pocket and gain followers and funders.

If you want to get into politics, you need to prove yourself. $2000 is a small amount if you are serious about it and know you can make a difference. Ever watch Sharktank? They don’t hand over bundles of cash for an idea. It’s usually for a proven product that needs a little help. Prove yourself out of own pocket and gain followers and funders.
Entrepreneurs and inventors who approach millionaires asking for hundreds of thousands of dollars are not in the same position as a citizen testing the waters for her first political campaign.

This are getting nasty..........

https://floridapolitics.com/archive...nds-apology-after-opponent-ruined-mothers-day

Too far: Randy Fine demands apology after opponent ruined Mother’s Day
Fine said his opponent’s campaign harassed his elderly mother on Mother’s Day.

"Rep. Randy Fine is calling on his opponent in the Republican primary to apologize for anti-Semitic comments and denounce her campaign consultant for harassing his mother.

In a statement, Fine said Marcie Adkins’ campaign has falsely claimed to have a video of Fine soliciting prostitutes. Fine says the tape is nonexistent."

This are getting nasty..........

https://floridapolitics.com/archive...nds-apology-after-opponent-ruined-mothers-day

Too far: Randy Fine demands apology after opponent ruined Mother’s Day
Fine said his opponent’s campaign harassed his elderly mother on Mother’s Day.

"Rep. Randy Fine is calling on his opponent in the Republican primary to apologize for anti-Semitic comments and denounce her campaign consultant for harassing his mother.

In a statement, Fine said Marcie Adkins’ campaign has falsely claimed to have a video of Fine soliciting prostitutes. Fine says the tape is nonexistent."
Considering how much money UCF has lost due to this clown, I don't feel bad for fat boy.

Reactions: ahabmw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT