ADVERTISEMENT

Lewandowski and the House Judiciary

Remember when Republicans impeached Bill over a single lie and a BJ? Peperidge Farm remembers.

How far we've fallen.

Remember when Republicans impeached Bill over a single lie and a BJ? Peperidge Farm remembers.

How far we've fallen.

Difference is Clinton stuff was actually true. The Russia stuff was all a bogus lie. Trump isn't perfect but the constant setups are another level of crazy politics.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Corey straight clowned them. The impeachment issue died yesterday. I've always believed that if the HOR wants to interrogate a witness, then they should use only a trained lawyer to do so. Dems figured it out too late.

Difference is Clinton stuff was actually true. The Russia stuff was all a bogus lie. Trump isn't perfect but the constant setups are another level of crazy politics.

The Russia stuff isn't a lie. Trump has some kind of relationship with Russia/Putin that he does not want us to know about. It is obvious in his lies, cover ups and behavior in the presence of Putin.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
The Russia stuff isn't a lie. Trump has some kind of relationship with Russia/Putin that he does not want us to know about. It is obvious in his lies, cover ups and behavior in the presence of Putin.
You’re letting your confirmation bias show.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
i honestly hope the dems keep this up. i want them to push for impeachment harder. it will only turn people against them in 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT