ADVERTISEMENT

Lib media still in meltdown over no collusion report

beelit47

Silver Knight
Dec 4, 2017
Orlando,FL
It really is a large scale TDS meltdown at this point. Even my liberal friends at work are over the whole Russia craze

isnt barr or someone supposed to testify today. i sense another meltdown in the wc this afternoon.

The only meltdown is in the White House now that Mueller’s confidential letter to Barr disagreeing with the AG’s 4 page summary’s characterization of the results of his investigation has gotten leaked. (Don’t these people realize nothing ever stays confidential?)

So much for Barr telling the world that he and Mueller have been in sync.

anyone able to point me to the page # and line # where they found collusion in the report?
Collusion isn’t even a legal ‘thing’ for crying out loud. It’s simply Trump’s nonsensical talking point. And the reality is that we’re so far beyond that sophomoric argument it’s crazy.

Wake up and smell the coffee, Rip Van Winkle!

Collusion isn’t even a legal ‘thing’ for crying out loud. It’s simply Trump’s nonsensical talking point. And the reality is that we’re so far beyond that sophomoric argument it’s crazy.

i asked for a very simple question. the report is out right now. we can all download a copy. can you please point me to the pages where trump committed crimes that were recommend for prosecution?

Reactions: YourWifesBoyfriend
i asked for a very simple question. the report is out right now. we can all download a copy. can you please point me to the pages where trump committed crimes that were recommend for prosecution?
If this is supposed to be a “gotcha” question, you are being incredibly naive. A simple Google search produces numerous examples of criminal-worthy behaviors.

Seriously, one has to wonder how people like you can continue to ignore the report’s findings. I guess Trump was right in assuming if his toadie AG issued a ‘summary’ prior to the reports release proclaiming “no harm, no foul,” his mindless minions would swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

i honestly hope they get the full report unredacted. i dont want there to be any doubt.
Democrats were hoping for a least a slice of ham to add to the Mueller report nothing burger.
Really worried about TDS after the report is released
Could be more people missing work than the day after the Super Bowl. TDS is bad for the economy
is everyone excited for the release tomorrow?!!?!?!

And then after it was released and digested....crickets. :)

If this is supposed to be a “gotcha” question, you are being incredibly naive. A simple Google search produces numerous examples of criminal-worthy behaviors.

Seriously, one has to wonder how people like you can continue to ignore the report’s findings. I guess Trump was right in assuming if his toadie AG issued a ‘summary’ prior to the reports release proclaiming “no harm, no foul,” his mindless minions would swallow it hook, line, and sinker.
your reading comprehension is terrible. i ask for something very specific. i didnt ask for cringe worth examples. i asked for criminal behavior that is able to be prosecuted. can you please provide me page and line numbers. the report is long and i dont have the time.

seriously one has to wonder how people like you can continue to ignore the conclusion of the report. and no i dont mean barr's summary conclusion. he definitely added his own spin to it. please re-read the conclusion to the report. then consider building a bridge and get over it.

didnt you just start a thread about having a lazy team view of politics. yea lol at that.

didnt you just start a thread about having a lazy team view of politics. yea lol at that.

Yes I did. Here's a classic example:
i asked for criminal behavior that is able to be prosecuted. can you please provide me page and line numbers. the report is long and i dont have the time.

The Mueller Report is long and you 'don't have the time,' nevertheless, you know everybody else who has read the report is full of sh*t. :rolleyes:

It really is a large scale TDS meltdown at this point. Even my liberal friends at work are over the whole Russia craze
Collusion is not even a legal term. Collusion is just immoral. Now obstruction is a legal term. If you have nothing to hide, show the full Mueller report. If you have nothing to hide, show your tax returns. If you're not guilty of any wrong doing, why did you appoint an AG who's going to do anything it takes (like hiding the truth) to make you look not guilty. Frump lies every day (every day). He's an idiot, a liar, a sexual predator, and a con man. Fits right in with the retardplicans.

Yes I did. Here's a classic example:

The Mueller Report is long and you 'don't have the time,' nevertheless, you know everybody else who has read the report is full of sh*t. :rolleyes:
i have read parts of the report, not the full 400 pages. i sought out people who have read the full report and read/watched their thoughts on the report.

you know another big sign that there was nothing in the report, no one has launched impeachment based on the report. if there was, the very next day, they would have jumped immediately. its been weeks and nothing, just like the report findings. your tds is fun to watch. im glad ill get to view it for the next 6 years.

It's like they don't want to hear or see the truth. Typical republican agenda.

The only meltdown is in the White House now that Mueller’s confidential letter to Barr disagreeing with the AG’s 4 page summary’s characterization of the results of his investigation has gotten leaked. (Don’t these people realize nothing ever stays confidential?)

So much for Barr telling the world that he and Mueller have been in sync.
The whole administration is run like the mob. You have an appointed AG specifically appointed to hide the truth, lie, and keep frump in the whitehouse. You have security procedures being disregarded. You have a psycho president who tweets knowingly that his base (as blinded as they are) will believe it. You can't even make this stuff up. I hope the NY courts do the right thing and have more guts than Mueller, and take this Orange Cheeto all the way to jail. The U.S. is the laughing stock of the world with this idiot in chief.

I see you guys trying to spin the game. Collusion came from the liberal media to encapsulate Trump participating in Russian interference in our elections. It did not start with Trump. Russian interference and Trump’s role was the reason for the investigation in the first place.

Obstruction is your pivot. Mueller found aborted attempts and unsupported anecdotes and punted to Congress. He knew he didn’t have enough evidence to support a criminal investigation or he would’ve referred it to the DOJ or FBI like he did with the other cases. The rest is all just political theater.

lol he just destroyed these leftie talking points but they'll keep whining.

It's really simple. If these Democrats really think this report says what they're imagining, then stop being whiny morons and try to impeach Trump. Otherwise their constant crying and refusal to move on from this is just pathetic and pointless.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Collusion is not even a legal term. Collusion is just immoral. Now obstruction is a legal term. If you have nothing to hide, show the full Mueller report. If you have nothing to hide, show your tax returns. If you're not guilty of any wrong doing, why did you appoint an AG who's going to do anything it takes (like hiding the truth) to make you look not guilty. Frump lies every day (every day). He's an idiot, a liar, a sexual predator, and a con man. Fits right in with the retardplicans.

Show his tax returns for what reason? Keep the TDS alive. Frump...12 years old?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
PS- when do we get into investigating collusion between HRC, the DNC, Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS, and the Kremlin?

It's becoming fairly clear that HRC/DNC paid for a slimeball false opposition dossier from Steele and quite likely knew that it was merely Russian disinformation propaganda that they were using to destroy an American candidate for President.

PS- when do we get into investigating collusion between HRC, the DNC, Christopher Steele, Fusion GPS, and the Kremlin?

It's becoming fairly clear that HRC/DNC paid for a slimeball false opposition dossier from Steele and quite likely knew that it was merely Russian disinformation propaganda that they were using to destroy an American candidate for President.
unfortunately i dont think trump is going to do anything about it. he really should though.

The whole administration is run like the mob. You have an appointed AG specifically appointed to hide the truth, lie, and keep frump in the whitehouse. You have security procedures being disregarded. You have a psycho president who tweets knowingly that his base (as blinded as they are) will believe it. You can't even make this stuff up. I hope the NY courts do the right thing and have more guts than Mueller, and take this Orange Cheeto all the way to jail. The U.S. is the laughing stock of the world with this idiot in chief.
Where you this upset when the AG under Obama covered for him to the point he was held in contempt of Congress?

i have read parts of the report, not the full 400 pages. i sought out people who have read the full report and read/watched their thoughts on the report.

you know another big sign that there was nothing in the report, no one has launched impeachment based on the report. if there was, the very next day, they would have jumped immediately.
If you'd "read/watched people" who know the impeachment process the same way you did people who read the full Mueller Report, you'd know that the process begins with the House Judiciary Committee voting in favor of an 'inquiry of impeachment' that would be presented to the full House.

As part of their own 'fact finding,' the House Judiciary questioned AG Barr earlier today.

And then after it was released and digested....crickets. :)
Here are the crickets waking up!

NO COLLUSION!!

Had to actually state the obvious since you mistakenly took no comment as collusion being found.

Guess how many people are still saying that there was collusion??

1. You!

If you'd "read/watched people" who know the impeachment process the same way you did people who read the full Mueller Report, you'd know that the process begins with the House Judiciary Committee voting in favor of an 'inquiry of impeachment' that would be presented to the full House.

As part of their own 'fact finding,' the House Judiciary questioned AG Barr earlier today.
Questioning? You meant to say grandstanding, right?

You’re the laughing stock of this board with your immature 12 year-old disrespectful TDS comments. If anyone had to DEFINE TDS, it would be as simple as posting your above comments

Stop with the ridiculous tax return requests. That’s why we have an IRS. The only reason you’re playing that game is because it’s Trump and you have TDS. No one cares about tax returns.

Oh.., the full report HAS BEEN RELEASED. Please wake up

Love how since no collusion was found its like there’s no such word.

“Oh..., collusion isn’t a crime anyway.”

Duh!

So.., you’re now saying that Trump is the only one who uses the term??

Now that’s there is no collusion, it’s a sophomoric argument?

Just wow

Mueller said there was considerable 'back and forth' contact between the Russians and Team Trump but not enough evidence to believe they actually coordinated with each other (although if Roger Stone gets convicted, that opinion starts to look awfully suspect.)

The real crimes were obstruction of justice. The report documents quite a few in great detail. The notion that these instances can't, or won't, be considered by the House Judiciary Committee is ridiculous partisanship. Like the report itself, the House will be in no hurry to 'rush to judgement.' They will be careful and methodical in their Judiciary Committee hearings in detailing for the American Public Team Trump's various transgressions.

Now that’s there is no collusion, it’s a sophomoric argument?
No, I'm saying there is not a crime in the books called 'collusion.' Hell, Hannity and Fox were on the 'no such thing as collusion' bandwagon a year ago.

But Mueller made it crystal clear that there were numerous 'interactions' between the Russians and Team Trump. What's up with that? Isn't Russia our enemy?

But Mueller didn't find enough evidence to consider that an actual criminal conspiracy between the two existed. YAY, right, guys???

But unfortunately Mueller found evidence of many instances of obstruction of justice. These will all be seriously considered by the House Judiciary Committee.

But Mueller made it crystal clear that there were numerous 'interactions' between the Russians and Team Trump. What's up with that? Isn't Russia our enemy?
What type of interactions? Were there interactions with any other countries? What’s the significance of these interactions?

No.. Russia is not our enemy.

But unfortunately Mueller found evidence of many instances of obstruction of justice. These will all be seriously considered by the House Judiciary Committee.
Considered?? What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? Oh.., it went out the door when TDS moved in

Let’s see if there’s enough evidence for a conviction 6 years from now

Considered?? What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Christ, I've got to explain how impeachment works for some of you nitwits? Really???

First steps: Mueller provides Congress with the results of his investigation. The House Judiciary Committee reviews it and calls hearings to get more background information regarding the evidence of wrong-doing provided. Given all the crap Mueller detailed, this will likely take many months, if not a year or more.

Eventually, the Committee will vote on whether or not to move it to the full House. The President will remain innocent until proven guilty if/when 1) the House votes for impeachment and 2) the Senate finds him guilty.

The President will remain innocent tell proven guilty if or when 1) the House votes for impeachment and 2) the Senate finds him guilty.
Let me explain how TDS works, since it wasn’t around at the time of Christ. I think the term Nitwit was however. Probably not used since.

1) Not getting to this point

2) See #1

Holy mommy fcking shiite. This is the best thread ever for so many reasons.

1. We've been force fed the idea that trump colluded with the Russians for 2 years, but now all of a sudden collusion isnt a crime.

2. The investigation was supposed to determine whether Russia interfered with our election (duh, they did) and only one candidates campaign was investigated in earnest to determine whether there was collusion, but now that we know they didn't it amazingly isnt a crime anyway.

3. Now we are supposed to accept the idea that Trump's people are guilty of obstruction of justice in an investigation into something that isnt a crime.

Jesus almighty, this is just the best.

Holy mommy fcking shiite. This is the best thread ever for so many reasons.

1. We've been force fed the idea that trump colluded with the Russians for 2 years, but now all of a sudden collusion isnt a crime.

2. The investigation was supposed to determine whether Russia interfered with our election (duh, they did) and only one candidates campaign was investigated in earnest to determine whether there was collusion, but now that we know they didn't it amazingly isnt a crime anyway.

3. Now we are supposed to accept the idea that Trump's people are guilty of obstruction of justice in an investigation into something that isnt a crime.

Jesus almighty, this is just the best.
There were an unprecedented number of interviews, subpoenas, searches, warrants, etc. during Mueller’s investigation. Trump may have talked about wanting to do something about it, he may have asked a subordinate to do something about it, but tell me exactly where the evidence is that they actually did something to obstruct that was outside of the power of the President.

Talking isn’t doing, otherwise we are all in trouble. Part of the reason that you have advisors is to keep you from doing something illegal. It seems to me that’s what happened.

Tell me what the Congress is going to do other than grandstand and foist another conspiracy theory on the American public?

Mueller said there was considerable 'back and forth' contact between the Russians and Team Trump but not enough evidence to believe they actually coordinated with each other (although if Roger Stone gets convicted, that opinion starts to look awfully suspect.)

The real crimes were obstruction of justice. The report documents quite a few in great detail. The notion that these instances can't, or won't, be considered by the House Judiciary Committee is ridiculous partisanship. Like the report itself, the House will be in no hurry to 'rush to judgement.' They will be careful and methodical in their Judiciary Committee hearings in detailing for the American Public Team Trump's various transgressions.
No the real crime of collusion was committed by the democrats who actually did work with the Russians on the dossier.

ADVERTISEMENT