ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal fascism

JohnNew.jpg

The face of LIBERAL FASCISM.

A covid-19 infected person refuses to self-quarantine and we're supposed to feel sorry for her??!?!

Christ, the outbreak in NYC was traced back to one man who returned to the city after a trip to Europe.

A covid-19 infected person refuses to self-quarantine and we're supposed to feel sorry for her??!?!

Christ, the outbreak in NYC was traced back to a one man who returned to the city after a trip to Europe.

Did you even read the article?

She didn't refuse to quarantine. She just refused to sign a paper because it said she had to call them before going to the hospital if there was an emergency.
And you called it liberal fascism even though there is no evidince that that libs are behind this given the county's overwhelming republican leadership.

Weird.

And you called it liberal fascism even though there is no evidince that that libs are behind this given the county's overwhelming republican leadership.

Weird.
It's fascism and so far in this thread only liberals are defending it. You do the math.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
It's fascism and so far in this thread only liberals are defending it. You do the math.
I did the math and got confusing results. It seems that the people on this board have no impact on the actions taken by republican leadership in that county in any way.

So I would think this is still "conservative fascism" if youre going to call it fascism at all.

I did the math and got confusing results. It seems that the people on this board have no impact on the actions taken by republican leadership in that county in any way.

So I would think this is still "conservative fascism" if youre going to call it fascism at all.

You still think Republicans are conservative? Thats cute.

Show me a country where you can't leave your house without permission from the government and ill show you a liberals paradise.

Yeah, she didn't refuse to quarantine, she just refused to sign the papers promising she would quarantine. :rolleyes:
You won't answer, and if you do it will be some bizarre rant that changes the subject but I'll ask anyway:

Would you sign anything that says you have to call for permission from the government before taking your wife to the emergency room?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Healthcare is a right, just as long as you have permission.

This woman broke no laws and yet she is on house arrest and the idiot leftists celebrate. I wish I could say that its unbelievable but its entirely expected.

You won't answer, and if you do it will be some bizarre rant that changes the subject but I'll ask anyway:

Would you sign anything that says you have to call for permission from the government before taking your wife to the emergency room?
The document limited her from traveling anywhere unless she called the health department first. (You know, staying at home is what quarantine is.)

She was the one who said, "Gee if I have to go to the ER, I'm not going to wait to get approval to go."
I'm pretty damn sure if she had bothered to ask the people at the time they requested she sign the papers that if she needed to go to the hospital, they just needed to let the workers there know she had recently tested positive for COVID-19.

This story reminds me of one of the countless Karens on youtube. This particular one demanded a grocery store let her in maskless because she has "a condition" and under FERPA, it is unlawful for them to prevent her from entering. (which is total bullshit by the way.)

In this case, the store manager threw her a curve ball by saying, "I can't allow you in the store without a mask but I'll be happy to get the things you need if you give me your list." Her hysterical response was, "I can't allow you to get my things for me! What I get is my own damn business! I have a right to my privacy!!!" Ooooooookay.

This kind of "rebellion" is about as stupid as it gets.

The document limited her from traveling anywhere unless she called the health department first. (You know, staying at home is what quarantine is.)

She was the one who said, "Gee if I have to go to the ER, I'm not going to wait to get approval to go."
I'm pretty damn sure if she had bothered to ask the people at the time they requested she sign the papers that if she needed to go to the hospital, they just needed to let the workers there know she had recently tested positive for COVID-19.

This story reminds me of one of the countless Karens on youtube. This particular one demanded a grocery store let her in maskless because she has "a condition" and under FERPA, it is unlawful for them to prevent her from entering. (which is total bullshit by the way.)

In this case, the store manager threw her a curve ball by saying, "I can't allow you in the store without a mask but I'll be happy to get the things you need if you give me your list." Her hysterical response was, "I can't allow you to get my things for me! What I get is my own damn business! I have a right to my privacy!!!" Ooooooookay.

This kind of "rebellion" is about as stupid as it gets.

I totally called it.

Hopefully law and order is for criminals and not getting arrested for paddle boarding in the ocean.
They are lucky that StormTrumpers didn't beat them. "Without rules, we have no country! Dominate the streets!"

Funny, how some people define the 'criminals' and the 'law and order'.

When people don't wear masks and more and more people in their States die of COVID-19, it's certainly not THEIR fault, right? They're just exercising their Constitutional Rights! :rolleyes:

So it should be a crime to not wear a mask?

Christ, the outbreak in NYC was traced back to one man who returned to the city after a trip to Europe.
Heard her in an interview yesterday, she was willing to quarantine herself, She simply did not like the wording on the document she had to sign, and would not sign it. So they did the forced lock down, and bracelets, she broke no law of any kind. Simple case of govt demanding we bow to their authority, and be good servants to the so called public servants.

So it should be a crime to not wear a mask?
Protestors should not be required to wear a mask... But the minute they turn violent or start destroying public or private property they belong behind bars, rather than in them..

Simple case of govt demanding we bow to their authority, and be good servants to the so called public servants.
Simple case of a Chud Karen demanding the world bow to her self-centered whims because — get this —she didn’t like “the wording” of her quarantine health form. :rolleyes:

The only thing worse than these selfish narcissists are the chuds who coming running to their defense.

Simple case of a Chud Karen demanding the world bow to her self-centered whims because — get this —she didn’t like “the wording” of her quarantine health form. :rolleyes:

The only thing worse than these selfish narcissists are the chuds who coming running to their defense.

And it isn't self centered to put a person on house arrest that hasn't committed or even been accused of a crime?

And it isn't self centered to put a person on house arrest that hasn't committed or even been accused of a crime?
She's CONTAGIOUS with a deadly virus for f*ks sake!!!

Health officials were cool with her assuring them in writing that she'd self-quarantine.

This 'youtube Karen' refused to do it. o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

She's CONTAGIOUS with a deadly virus for f*ks sake!!!

Health officials were cool with her assuring them in writing that she'd self-quarantine.

This 'youtube Karen' refused to do it. o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

You would have made a great NAZI.

I know I must be pissing you off for owning you on every one of your weirdass rant threads but NAZI??!?

Seriously, dude, you're losing it.

How would the Nazis have handled the jews in 2020? Armbands or ankle monitors? They did nothing wrong and yet were considered a threat to society, but it was important to track them and contain them. Exactly the type of thing you are in favor of.

How would the Nazis have handled the jews in 2020? Armbands or ankle monitors?
Seriously? You're comparing this nutjob Youtube Karen who refused to sign health papers promising to self-quarantine so she wouldn't spread this contagious disease.....to Jews who died in Nazi concentration camps during WWII??!? o_O o_O o_O o_O o_O

I tell you that you're losing it and your response is to double down on Crazytown.

How would the Nazis have handled the jews in 2020? Armbands or ankle monitors? They did nothing wrong and yet were considered a threat to society, but it was important to track them and contain them. Exactly the type of thing you are in favor of.
Damn. You're ****ing dumb as hell. The problem with The Nazis isnt that they controlled people who they viewed as threats to society. Its that they considered Jews threats to society based on their religion and then killed them by the million.

This isnt even a threat to society. Shes a danger to the physical health of others. Shes also not being killed shes being forced to stay home. Is your stance that infected people should have the freedom to go out and do whatever they want?

Damn. You're ****ing dumb as hell. The problem with The Nazis isnt that they controlled people who they viewed as threats to society. Its that they considered Jews threats to society based on their religion and then killed them by the million.

This isnt even a threat to society. Shes a danger to the physical health of others. Shes also not being killed shes being forced to stay home. Is your stance that infected people should have the freedom to go out and do whatever they want?

You guys think she's a threat to society. You guys want her to be marked and monitored.

Pretty much nukes much of the Bill of Rights in one, full swoop ... definitely offends 4th, 5th, 6th and 8th in various ways.

Reactions: Crazyhole
ADVERTISEMENT