ADVERTISEMENT

Literally no words

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Can describe what I just went through.

I was at my parents house and my mom turned it to south park, thinking that it was something I would want to watch. The episode was centered around queefing. And she asked me what a queef is. And I told her.

Dear God, what in the heck did I do that brought this on?

Reactions: UCFWayne
Can describe what I just went through. I was at my parents house and my mom turned it to south park, thinking that it was something I would want to watch.
Goodness gracious! How could this woman possibly imagine you’d enjoy a stupid, juvenile, potty-mouthed show like South Park?

Sadly, this will forever be one of the great, unanswered mysteries of life, Crazy.

Goodness gracious! How could this woman possibly imagine you’d enjoy a stupid, juvenile, potty-mouthed show like South Park?

Sadly, this will forever be one of the great, unanswered mysteries of life, Crazy.

I don't find it funny at all anymore. The first 2 seasons were hilarious but since then it's just been about shock value.

I have no words that @Crazyhole is such a special little snowflake that he puts people on ignore for pointing out his hypocritical ways :joy:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT