ADVERTISEMENT

Literally the most self-unaware thing I've ever read

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
There's a facebook page that's basically dedicated to complaining about Nebraska's governor. Meh, generally not that big of a deal but this post is just beyond ridiculous:

"I wish all of these people who are non-essential would stay home so that we just get past this and i can go back to work"

I take it back. The local government sent out a notification that covid-19 can live on

Metal: 5 days
Stainless steel: 2-3 days
Aluminum: 2-8 hours

This is possibly the dumbest thing I have ever seen, and I'm personally responsible for 9 out the the 10 dumbest things ever.

Just heard that Iowa's Governor is finally issuing a 'stay at home' order after a 35% spike in infections over the weekend.

Funny how it's always business-as-usual until AFTER a big spike. In another week or two, we'll probably see a spike in Nebraska and Nebraska's Governor will step up and show similar "a day late and a dollar short" leadership and follow suit. If my old grandpa were still alive, he would have called this "closing the barn door after all the cows got out."

And in other GOP Governor news, apparently things are much better now in Georgia because the Governor has re-opened the State's beaches despite protests from the mayors of the State's beach communities.

Just heard that Iowa's Governor is finally issuing a 'stay at home' order after a 35% spike in infections over the weekend.

Funny how it's always business-as-usual until AFTER a big spike. In another week or two, we'll probably see a spike in Nebraska and Nebraska's Governor will step up and show similar "a day late and a dollar short" leadership and follow suit. If my old grandpa were still alive, he would have called this "closing the barn door after all the cows got out."

And in other GOP Governor news, apparently things are much better now in Georgia because the Governor has re-opened the State's beaches despite protests from the mayors of the State's beach communities.

I'm going to vacation in Nebraska. Numbers look low there. ;)

That's how republicans roll. They won't do anything about air quality until they themselves cannot breathe. etc etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT