ADVERTISEMENT

Lobo / Auburn Legacy: Conspiracy

N.FL Knight

Four-Star Recruit
Aug 30, 2007
I'm starting to think they are the same person. Additionally, I think they are both Brandon.

Hear me out, they both go in and destroy every relevant topic and thread and make it about them. From there you piss off enough people that they decide to buy Dungeon memberships.

How do I know this?

Because I'm on the ropes about buying a Dungeon membership (suggested by Lobo...). That suggestion is what triggered me to believe in the above conspiracy. Pretty smart if true.

I simply don't enjoy this forum anymore...

I'm starting to think they are the same person. Additionally, I think they are both Brandon.

Hear me out, they both go in and destroy every relevant topic and thread and make it about them. From there you piss off enough people that they decide to buy Dungeon memberships.

How do I know this?

Because I'm on the ropes about buying a Dungeon membership (suggested by Lobo...). That suggestion is what triggered me to believe in the above conspiracy. Pretty smart if true.

Id believe it but i think someone had previously exposed mr citywide not too long ago and he looks nothing like brandon.

Brandon is a cool dude trying to actually practice real journalism. He is a stand up guy . I honestly think if he had his druthers ,he would shut down the free forum and the Water Cooler. He has no interest in actually moderating this stuff. I have seen him moderate the Dungeon and nearly banned a guy for using the Dungeon to attempt to fight another member at the stadium .

I am member because I value this place to talk UCF . Its the internet and there are jerks everywhere even in the Dungeon unfortunately.

Side note, I don't understand why Auburn and Miami fans hang Herr at all? I have never ever been to either of their sites nor will I ever go there . It's odd behavior for sure.

Brandon is a cool dude trying to actually practice real journalism. He is a stand up guy . I honestly think if he had his druthers ,he would shut down the free forum and the Water Cooler. He has no interest in actually moderating this stuff. I have seen him moderate the Dungeon and nearly banned a guy for using the Dungeon to attempt to fight another member at the stadium .

I am member because I value this place to talk UCF . Its the internet and there are jerks everywhere even in the Dungeon unfortunately.

Side note, I don't understand why Auburn and Miami fans hang Herr at all? I have never ever been to either of their sites nor will I ever go there . It's odd behavior for sure.

In my defense, y'all hired the rightful Auburn coach, and I turned my back on the idiots who run (ruin) the program.

That Cane lunatic is just trolling you. He tries to manipulate you to suit his own ends. He wants to argue, hold you back, and cause dissension among your fans. He wants to see you destroy yourselves.

I want you to ride to new heights. As you go, so does Gus.

How do I know this?

Don't let them ruin the forum for you, block them if they bother you so much. Much rather keep you than them.

Last edited:

How do I know this?

Crazy I felt like buying a membership too the last few months, but didn't put the pieces together. This could actually be true

How do I know this?

Anything is possible! :)

Ok, I am breaking the secret code of the Dungeon here. Rule 17 is to never reveal the Ultra Dungeon truly exists. I could be excommunicated for telling yall this. If you join and sign up, ask Brandon how long it will be before you are eligible to the sacred round table of the Ultra Dungeon ? Get that in writing.

The beauty of this forum is that it isn't heavily censored. Can't stand the heat...get out of the kitchen...
No kidding.

Legacy is OK. He likes our coach, wants us to win, and likes to talk about football.

If you don't want to be around people who don't 100% agree with you all the time on everything then maybe don't be on the internet.

Brandon is a good sport and he does a good job covering the team. AL1 is a nuthugger, a religious nut, a conspiracy theorist and has a large collection of red hats (if you get my drift)…yeah, not me.

Brandon is a good sport and he does a good job covering the team. AL1 is a nuthugger, a religious nut, a conspiracy theorist and has a large collection of red hats (if you get my drift)…yeah, not me.
I don't know what "red hats" are, but you are definitely a bad hat: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bad hat

I am quite content to be a Jesus freak BTW. The retirement plan, I hear, is 'outta this world.' I pray you join me because I want no one to go to h*ll.

Yes, I am a conspiracy theorist. You, on the other hand, are a conspirator. You conspire against these UCF fans with every post. You attempt to socially engineer them to act against their own best interests by basing your arguments on rumor, speculation, and innuendo and by framing narratives under false pretenses and half truths. You have NEVER heard me post about football operations at the u. And yet, you post "insider information" about Gus and Auburn as if you have coffee with Jimmy Rane every Sunday morning at Huggin Molly's in Abbeville. You know NOTHING of Auburn football.

You are jealous of Gus. If Gus was at the u, you would be so giddy you couldn't contain yourself. Mario Christobowless's whole life accomplishments wouldn't be a footnote in a Gus Malzahn biography. Gus already teabagged Mario with a true freshman quarterback head-to-head.

Last edited:
I don't know what "red hats" are, but you are definitely a bad hat: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bad hat

I am quite content to be a Jesus freak BTW. The retirement plan, I hear, is 'outta this world.' I pray you join me because I want no one to go to h*ll.

Yes, I am a conspiracy theorist. You, on the other hand, are a conspirator. You conspire against these UCF fans with every post. You attempt to socially engineer them to act against their own best interests by basing your arguments on rumor, speculation, and innuendo and by framing narratives under false pretenses and half truths. You have NEVER heard me post about football operations at the u. And yet, you post "insider information" about Gus and Auburn as if you have coffee with Jimmy Rane every Sunday morning at Huggin Molly's in Abbeville. You know NOTHING of Auburn football.

You are jealous of Gus. If Gus was at the u, you would be so giddy you couldn't contain yourself. Mario Christobowless's whole life accomplishments wouldn't be a footnote in a Gus Malzahn biography. Gus already teabagged Mario with a true freshman quarterback head-to-head.
If you believe all of the this…get help. You should be on meds.

Funny post. I don't mind them too much. They keep things a bit more entertaining here and I like their rivalry now. I find AL1 far more annoying than Lobo but again don't really mind too much. Lobo is just a troll and he isn't too bad either. I just don't think he likes the crazy, delusional/arrogant UCF fans and that's alright.

They aren’t the same person. Each knows way too much about the teams they root for to be same person.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT