ADVERTISEMENT

Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!

Throughout the 2016 campaign, Trump slammed Hillary Clinton for storing classified information on her private email server.

"Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team 'were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information,' Trump tweeted in July. "Not fit!"

The irony: Trump was quoting Comey, who investigated Clinton's email use, in his tweet.

The story as reported is false . It did not happen . Go back to spanking it dreaming about eating hog wart testicles wrapped in bacon topped with a luxurious sauce derived from goat urine

You sure you want to go with the "Fake News" excuse? I'd personally go with the "old president did something similar once so it's OK". Or the old fall back "doesn't really matter this is faux outrage".

Yall Trump supporters have had plenty of practice at coming up with excuses though, I guess you know best.

BTW do you happen to have a source for your claims?

Reactions: knights of UCF
You sure you want to go with the "Fake News" excuse? I'd personally go with the "old president did something similar once so it's OK". Or the old fall back "doesn't really matter this is faux outrage".

Yall Trump supporters have had plenty of practice at coming up with excuses though, I guess you know best.

General McMaster , Rex Tillerson and one more who were in the room . McMaster spoke with the press and i directly quoted him . He was actually there .

Reactions: UCFWayne
McMaster just said it's false. This is a guy who is respected by every single soldier in this country. A guy who the media cheered as being a "counter" to Trump.

But no- I will believe you morons instead.

The media creates stories like this because of flaming imbeciles like chemmie, Ninja, and Joe.

Joe is new to the list . I had him listed in pencil but have changed it to permanent ink

His impressionable, immature and malleable brain is being influenced by idealistic '60's academia types and flower music.

Reactions: btbones
General McMaster , Rex Tillerson and one more who were in the room . McMaster spoke with the press and i directly quoted him . He was actually there .

I truly and sincerely hope this is the case.

85, I'd lay off the insults until you explain the 1st amendment and how it applies to private citizens. 2 pages single spaced. You are a day late on your HW assignment but there is always extra credit.

I truly and sincerely hope this is the case.

85, I'd lay off the insults until you explain the 1st amendment and how it applies to private citizens. 2 pages single spaced. You are a day late on your HW assignment but there is always extra credit.
That's my only source in this whole thing . I trust the respected General more than any newspaper . I'd laugh if Trump shared a sound cloud link of the entire conversation with the Russians on twitter over night

For the record I am not a trump lapdog and never will be . I do firmly believe he is the subject of a brutal witch hunt right now and that's a sad commentary on our country

McMaster or some shitheads at the WaPo???

Incredible what the media can put out and have idiots run with

For the record I am not a trump lapdog and never will be . I do firmly believe he is the subject of a brutal witch hunt right now and that's a sad commentary on our country
[roll][roll][roll][roll]

You guys never cease to amaze.

I'm still waiting on anything these "sources" say to be true. Morons like ninja and chemmie are easy to fool. They want to believe that Rrump didn't win the election that they would call for anything. There are a lot of these morons.

Last edited:
Sad McMaster was trotted out with that trash.

Also he didn't actually refute anything WaPo reported. The official statements overall are incompetent as usual and anyone with a basic level of critical thinking can see right through them. They're denying things WaPo and others never even claimed.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Even if it is true, Trump as President has broad authority to do it. It's not illegal. About the only thing this really does is potentially upset an ally and/or out a channel for gathering Intel to the Russians. Again, that's only if it's true. It's far less damning than outing Valerie Plame.

Nobody is questioning his legal authority here. That's well established. The issue is, though, that it damages an intelligence channel with a critical ally. It gives Russia info they should not have. It gives them potentially a piece of a puzzle to track down even more specifics. It then exposes that info to other adversaries like Iran.

Then you have the motivations. Was he boasting? Was he acting in the best interest of the US? Did this make the US more or less safe? Did he even think about all of this? At this point, it's just another thing on the pile. There's a reason the WH is in lockdown mode tonight and refusing to clarify anything. They know he F'ed up.

McMaster is just trying to calm down this disasterous Month for Trump. You can't really spin this like a complete lie. He should have never let the Russians in the Oval Office with everything going on regarding the last Election.

Sad McMaster was trotted out with that trash.

Also he didn't actually refute anything WaPo reported. The official statements overall are incompetent as usual and anyone with a basic level of critical thinking can see right through them. They're denying things WaPo and others never even claimed.

Yep. McMaster is a rock star and is attempting to calm the storm without actually refuting anything. Trump may not have gave specific methods or sources but i wiukdnt be surprised to find out he said more than he should have and left a breadcrumb trail the Russians will be able to figure out.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-0826pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.63060bbfae74

Reactions: knights of UCF
Nobody is questioning his legal authority here. That's well established. The issue is, though, that it damages an intelligence channel with a critical ally. It gives Russia info they should not have. It gives them potentially a piece of a puzzle to track down even more specifics. It then exposes that info to other adversaries like Iran.

Then you have the motivations. Was he boasting? Was he acting in the best interest of the US? Did this make the US more or less safe? Did he even think about all of this? At this point, it's just another thing on the pile. There's a reason the WH is in lockdown mode tonight and refusing to clarify anything. They know he F'ed up.

Were you in the room? Why don't you tell us what you heard since it seems you were?

Because otherwise we have yet another media story, using "anonymous sources", that has been outright refuted by McMaster.

And if he really did discuss "breadcrumbs" that are perfectly legal, the WaPo is doing everything possible to assure people take away a totally different message. This entire article is nothing more than a fearmongering hit job.

It's also clear as day that there are Obama holdovers in our government intent on destroying this WH. Maybe you can direct even a sliver of your outrage at the fact that we have unelected shitheads leaking information and breaking the law at near historical records.

The WaPo could make this very simple and name their "source". But they won't since much of this is framed bullshit and they don't want to expose their Obama contacts that are actively seeking to sabotage our government.

Do you like blank pages?
With your faith in your masters waning, and the promises to "make America great again" crumbling, the best comeback you toolbags can find is:
"Do you even lift, bro?"

Lol. Do you still wonder why I call you a toolbag, 85? You're a Mustang and a Shinedown concert away from the bro status leaderboard.
Maybe I should start lifting, bro. Then I could disappoint my wife like you.

The Washington post and NY Times have printed so many stories that have been called into question it's hard to know when they are telling the truth. Their agenda is quite clear, now add into it that almost every story uses unnamed sources why should or better yet how could anyone believe them?

Maybe the orange raccoon could just play us the tape since he probably recorded the whole thing. That would clear up everything.

Even if it is true, Trump as President has broad authority to do it. It's not illegal. About the only thing this really does is potentially upset an ally and/or out a channel for gathering Intel to the Russians. Again, that's only if it's true. It's far less damning than outing Valerie Plame.
I think you've hit on an important point. You could have reasons for disclosing from a strategic perspective. Is the collection technique antiquated and this is a bread crumb that's a waste of resources for Russians? Is it part of a larger Russian cooperation initiative to bolster relations? Or is it just stupidity? I have no idea and neither do anyone else ITT.

This is part of the problem. Politics has been dumbed down for widespread public consumption, but it's far too nuanced for sweeping generalizations the media runs with on a daily basis.

McMaster said no sources or methods were provided, nothing about intelligence itself. Doesn't matter Trump has now admitted to providing the information.

"Crooked Hillary Clinton and her team 'were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information,' Trump tweeted in July. "Not fit!"

yeap.

STFU, boob. Remember: you can take the boy outta the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park outta the boy.

Should I asterisk this or just let it go?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT