ADVERTISEMENT

Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!

So my question for those who assume Trump has no Russian ties and did nothing wrong in firing Comey--let's flip the switch: what if the investigation comes back and shows he had specific Russian ties, personal, political, and financial, and that he did indeed try to strong arm the director of the FBI into laying off Flynn. Subsequently, what if we discover he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation, because he couldn't control Comey, and because he knew of his potential involvement.

What will you think then? And I am seriously just asking to know--

So my question for those who assume Trump has no Russian ties and did nothing wrong in firing Comey--let's flip the switch: what if the investigation comes back and shows he had specific Russian ties, personal, political, and financial, and that he did indeed try to strong arm the director of the FBI into laying off Flynn. Subsequently, what if we discover he fired Comey because of the Russian investigation, because he couldn't control Comey, and because he knew of his potential involvement.

Who here has ever said or implied they would continue to support Trump if there was evidence that he broke the law? Pretty much everyone has said he should be gone if he colluded with the Russians during the election. If he tried to obstruct justice then he should be gone. If he fired Comey because he told him to stop investigating Russia then he should be gone.

The fact is that there is no proof of any of this. Diane Feinstein said there was no evidence of collusion to this point, the Obama admin came to the same conclusion. The FBI said there was no obstruction by Trump and that all the investigations will continue. Comey said Trump could rightfully fire him.

There is nothing here except a bunch of hysteria and faux raging over dumb stuff Trump says from the left and anti-Trumpers that have been after him for two years.

If all of that were true I would hope for his resignation , to save us the time and destruction of impeachment which would probably take the rest of his term

Who here has ever said or implied they would continue to support Trump if there was evidence that he broke the law? Pretty much everyone has said he should be gone if he colluded with the Russians during the election. If he tried to obstruct justice then he should be gone. If he fired Comey because he told him to stop investigating Russia then he should be gone.

The fact is that there is no proof of any of this. Diane Feinstein said there was no evidence of collusion to this point, the Obama admin came to the same conclusion. The FBI said there was no obstruction by Trump and that all the investigations will continue. Comey said Trump could rightfully fire him.

There is nothing here except a bunch of hysteria and faux raging over dumb stuff Trump says from the left and anti-Trumpers that have been after him for two years.

Actually, the vast majority of the rhetoric on here has been "Obama/Hillary did it this and that, it's ok if Trump did." I've seen little to nothing on here that said someone wouldn't support Trump if something were true.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...CN18E106?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.

Six of the previously undisclosed contacts described to Reuters were phone calls between Sergei Kislyak, Russia's ambassador to the United States, and Trump advisers, including Flynn, Trump’s first national security adviser, three current and former officials said.

Conversations between Flynn and Kislyak accelerated after the Nov. 8 vote as the two discussed establishing a back channel for communication between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin that could bypass the U.S. national security bureaucracy, which both sides considered hostile to improved relations, four current U.S. officials said.

The 18 calls and electronic messages took place between April and November 2016

However, theses communications don't seem to be sinister or subversive towards the election:

Those discussions focused on mending U.S.-Russian economic relations strained by sanctions imposed on Moscow, cooperating in fighting Islamic State in Syria and containing a more assertive China, the sources said.
In the conversations during the campaign, Russian officials emphasized a pragmatic, business-style approach and stressed to Trump associates that they could make deals by focusing on common economic and other interests and leaving contentious issues aside, the sources said.

Is not trying to delegitimize an elected president not fundamentally the same thing?

How did the media make Trump lie about the weather or the crowd size at his inauguration?

How did the media make him leak information so sensitive that it required multiple calls from the WH to CIA/NSA so they can start damage control?

(I could keep going of course but you get the point)

Sure they have extra motivation to find stuff, but Fox news had 8 years to go gangbusters on Obama, they hated him just as much as WaPo hates Trump. Best they could come up with is the birther conspiracy.

Actually, the vast majority of the rhetoric on here has been "Obama/Hillary did it this and that, it's ok if Trump did." I've seen little to nothing on here that said someone wouldn't support Trump if something were true.

It's just pointing out the hypocrisy. The left didn't care when Slick Willy and Lynch obstructed justice when they met. They didn't care that Obama obstructed justice when he came out in the middle of the email investigation and said she was innocent. They didn't care when Hillary and Co destroyed subpoenaed emails, computers and phones. They didn't care that Hillary was careless with classified information. They wanted Comey fired and hung in the town square just six months ago.

There is evidence of all of that and no one in the MSLM or left cared about it. Anonymous leaks and straight up false reporting with no evidence or proof has the same folks going insane.

It's just pointing out the hypocrisy. The left didn't care when Slick Willy and Lynch obstructed justice when they met. They didn't care that Obama obstructed justice when he came out in the middle of the email investigation and said she was innocent. They didn't care when Hillary and Co destroyed subpoenaed emails, computers and phones. They didn't care that Hillary was careless with classified information. They wanted Comey fired and hung in the town square just six months ago.

There is evidence of all of that and no one in the MSLM or left cared about it. Anonymous leaks and straight up false reporting with no evidence or proof has the same folks going insane.
All of that stuff was widely reported.

Obama was smart enough to never meet with Comey in person, like I said a few pages ago he probably wasn't clean his entire 8 years but he wasn't stupid to put his Presidency at risk. Any wrong doing was most likely done down the food chain.

The Irony of this current mess is Obama told Trump not to hire Flynn so he was trying to help him out but bc of team politics Trump probably purposely ignored it bc of ego & here we are.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...CN18E106?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social
However, theses communications don't seem to be sinister or subversive towards the election:
Thanks for posting. It's an interesting article. It describes all of the communications to be geared towards improving US-Russian relations, but it has the tone of something being wrong. "Bypassing US national security bureacracy" to speak to Putin without acknowledging the Russians would be bypassing their process as well is a bit misleading. We had this sort of Leadership communication during the Cold War to deescalate tensions, so it has a precedent and is not necessarily a bad thing.

How did the media make Trump lie about the weather or the crowd size at his inauguration?

How did the media make him leak information so sensitive that it required multiple calls from the WH to CIA/NSA so they can start damage control?

(I could keep going of course but you get the point)

Sure they have extra motivation to find stuff, but Fox news had 8 years to go gangbusters on Obama, they hated him just as much as WaPo hates Trump. Best they could come up with is the birther conspiracy.

Trump does say stupid stuff. So what? The media did not make him leak but intelligence and the White House are sieves right now.

That is certainly a nice way of saying we cannot trust anything that comes out of the mouth of the leader of the free world.

I'm not sure what this sentence is trying to convey.

That's not what he said- as usual you are simply reading what you want.

That's not what he said- as usual you are simply reading what you want.

How are you too stupid to realize that if someone is a perpetual liar, you can't trust what they say?

Seriously explain this to me, I'm baffled how some people can justifythese logical gymnastics.

How are you too stupid to realize that if someone is a perpetual liar, you can't trust what they say?

Seriously explain this to me, I'm baffled how some people can justifythese logical gymnastics.

You say stupid stuff every day. It does not necessarily make you a liar. Even though you often lie as well.

You say stupid stuff every day. It does not necessarily make you a liar. Even though you often lie as well.

Hey look, you lost the argument and resorted to a logical fallacy yet again. I'm tired of the same old formula from you. But at least you used an ad hominem instead of a red herring this time.

Hey look, you lost the argument and resorted to a logical fallacy yet again. I'm tired of the same old formula from you. But at least you used an ad hominem instead of a red herring this time.

Aw you're getting upset

Man in red Trump hat disrupts Shanghai flight to U.S., triggers chants of 'Lock him up'
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/05b0c8...871985b/ss_man-in-red-trump-hat-disrupts.html

9c00575c77f94f1ed070735043825fcd

ADVERTISEMENT