ADVERTISEMENT

Logan-Greene transferring

Boosters are not allowed to provide cash, services or gifts.....

If a booster gives a player a gift, that's an NCAA violation.
Whatever. It's just walking around money. These kids gotta eat. :pimp:

We haven’t lost anyone this year to transferring that should effect us this year.

Vedral, Hamilton, CR, and Greene weren’t supposed to be starters. Maybe Hamilton, but he wasn’t even a part of our undefeated team.

The only losses that we have experienced are the few lost recruits to Nobraska, graduating players and Samuel Jackson’s injury hurt.

The Jackson Injury will be the biggest blow IMO as seniors graduating or juniors going to the NFL happens to almost every team.

Any thoughts about the projected starters on the 0-line? Any thoughts on our depth?

The offensive line is the key to 2018. I know that we have JJ, Hudanick, and Wyatt Miller back. 3 solid returning players. If Jake Brown is back, that makes 4. I’m sure that we can find one more solid starter.
I think Parker Boudreaux will be in there at a guard spot. I can't imagine a transfer from Notre Dame coming in and not having an inside track for strong rotation.

Reactions: Mikesi
What did he rank in catches and yards last year on team. 7th or 8th? Not going to look it up but he wasn’t even the best receiver on his high school team. He only was considered good because of one video where he faked a guy out in 7 on 7. Not even a real game. I watched a game of his in high school and he barely got ball thrown to him. He was overrated. He’s even transferring to JUCO. Says something about him.
Trust me, with his quickness, balance and elusiveness, he has awesome tools to succeed. The HS rating services were not seeing a mirage. His talent is real. Many talented guys change schools, teams, and jobs too for that matter.

Manny was all in while he was here, supporting the successes of everyone in the Black and Gold. He cheered just as much as anyone for every play made by guys ahead of him on the depth chart. I still will cheer for his success, as he exits with dignity and still showing respect for UCF.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT