ADVERTISEMENT

LOL@Duh*Bulls THURSDAY NIGHT FUN...USF @ECU...

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
Could be an early Halloween scare for the children. May not want them to watch tonight. :p

Thursday, Oct 28th....USF @ECU, 7:30pm ESPN

Troy @ #24 Coastal Carolina 7:30pm ESPN2 <-- prob switch over to that after my abs start cramping up from LOL@Duh*Bulls too much.

Go Pirates!

Weather looks real bad 70% chance of rain with wind in Conway SC tonight. The attractive O52 line on that CCU Troy game actually moved down, probably b/c of the weather. Looks like similar rains for the USF ECU game. That may make it a close one, potentially taking out the passing game of Ahlors.

I think the cows will pull this one out. ECU is not great and they played a long game vs Houston last week. Cows got rolling and defense barely saw the field vs Temple.

Reactions: B R Knightz2
Weather looks real bad 70% chance of rain with wind in Conway SC tonight. The attractive O52 line on that CCU Troy game actually moved down, probably b/c of the weather. Looks like similar rains for the USF ECU game. That may make it a close one, potentially taking out the passing game of Ahlors.
Weather delay possibly?

Hey team, after you had that long drive on the road I’m going to reward you by going for it 4th down and like 2 instead of taking the 3 points….FAIL.

Reactions: Central Floridave
Hey team, after you had that long drive on the road I’m going to reward you by going for it 4th down and like 2 instead of taking the 3 points….FAIL.
The guy is a nimrod. What figures to be a low scoring mudfest and dude passes up automatic 3 points.

I’ve never felt better for another’s failures. I love how they think they were going to win every remaining game (including against us) and only lose to Cincy to be bowl eligible. So says their whole board….they finally win an FBS game against one of the worst FBS programs and they all suddenly think they can roll the conference schedule is total duh-bullusional

Reactions: UCFGrad05

There were a ton of LOL moments last night! Gawd Duh*Bulls suck...and that's a good thing...

How much closer is USF to a breakthrough after ECU loss?​

The Bulls doomed themselves with penalties, third-down breakdowns and turnovers on a rainy night in Greenville, N.C.

As USF heads into the final month of a third consecutive lost season, you can either look for signs that the Bulls are close to a breakthrough or look for reasons why the turning point remains so far away.

Both were on display Thursday night in a 29-14 loss to East Carolina at Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium that left linebacker Dwayne Boyles in near-disbelief.

“Very frustrating,” Boyles said, “because we know what we can do.”

Reactions: 90Knight
The main thing I saw was Mangham is a solid RB but not fast, and they have a scat back that can bust some plays. They were successful throwing slant routes. Our LBs are going to get worked (by anybody) on intermediate routes. The QB that was playing had no touch at all, though. 2 of his 3 picks were just really bad throws to nobody.

We will likely being playing against McClain so not much to take away from that result. We play at home. If we don't turn the ball over multiple times I like our chances to cruise to victory.

Both coaches did a lot of stupid things.

"Both coaches did a lot of stupid things."

Too many attempts to go for it on 4th down while in field goal range. The announcers were calling that the coaches were 'being aggressive'. I call it being stupid and one step closer to the chopping block. ECU coach is in year 3. USF year 2. Hope they both stay stupid and more than likely will.

USF got f-cked on that play that should have been called a safety…..and yet I still can’t help but want them to lose.
You mean the play they were offsides immediately after punting the ball into the end zone on what should have been a touchback?

ADVERTISEMENT