ADVERTISEMENT

Lol: Every time the Nebraska Huskies lose they flock here but it’s now over:

6471529-Close-up-of-Baby-Carrot-Isolated-on-White-Stock-Photo.jpg

Who gives a shit where Frost will be in 5 weeks? If you know it's true you wouldn't argue about it. Both sides STFU.

Reactions: Mikesi
Nebraska fans are just pathetic.
It's 20 degrees in Lincoln, you have no hope and no future. Minnesota just crushes you 54-21. The same Minnesota that lost to Maryland that we beat 38-10.

What do you do? You're desperate, lonely, depressed and cold.

You Troll a UCF football fan board!!!!!

Reactions: UCFSig
It's 20 degrees in Lincoln, you have no hope and no future. Minnesota just crushes you 54-21. The same Minnesota that lost to Maryland that we beat 38-10.

What do you do? You're desperate, lonely, depressed and cold.

You Troll a UCF football fan board!!!!!
Circle jerks keep you warm I hear.

The Nebraska cockroaches have invaded our kitchen. They are desperate and seeking any food they can find. Minnesota just deprived them of any last crumbs that they had left.

Check out all of the Husker boards. It's sheer panic, despair and desperation.

The Nebraska cockroaches have invaded our kitchen. They are desperate and seeking any food they can find. Minnesota just deprived them of any last crumbs that they had left.

Check out all of the Husker boards. It's sheer panic, despair and desperation.
Can somebody please turn the lights on?

Notice he made sure to throw in in Florida to make sure not to upset his new teams fans.
Interesting interpretation. I took it as a jab at the University of Florida who has a bigger crush on Frost than you guys do. Obviously he knows Nebraska is nowhere in the contention for being the best anything, let alone college town.

Reactions: 90Knight
Still no National Championships for UCF or the Citranauts.
So, I'm an OU alum, and we have 7 national championships........How many you got? LOL....... My point is, your boast of national championships is a deflection from the subject at hand. Stay on point junior, otherwise, go back to UNO...**

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT