ADVERTISEMENT

Look who is back in dress in duh*bulls uniform

Just looking at the comments, lots of comments for “black.” Surprised the UCF twitter mafia hasn’t replied “gold” just to rub it in that the unis are basically copying our black ones

Reactions: Central Floridave
Just looking at the comments, lots of comments for “black.” Surprised the UCF twitter mafia hasn’t replied “gold” just to rub it in that the unis are basically copying our black ones
It’s to keep us from wearing our black on Black Friday. But dude couldn’t even stand when people are taking pictures of uniform?

Didn't think about that, but yes, I bet they wear those black uniforms for black friday. I guess we should be all white then. White out.

I think that is Matt Grosse in the green uniform if I'm not mistaken.

How long are they going to put this criminal up as the face of their program? In. 30 years is it going to turn into a Weekend at Bernie's scene as they put new uniforms on his carcass and walk it around the mostly empty former Bucs stadium that was condemned 10 years previously?

Some practices are always going to result in 'suck.'
It only matters what happens in the games, starting with the first.

The University of Sioux Falls Cows will be ready on Black Friday, they always are.
I hate the Cows, but I recognize that they put up a fight almost every time
(sans the shutout we gave them, of course).

BTW, I'm showing my age, but remember Gateway and their "Computers from South Dakota" with the proud "Cow boxes"?

6a0148c809b683970c0192abbb17d2970d-pi

Last edited:
we get a ton of LOL's from duh*bulls. what a joke of a program.

Always grateful for the intelligence of our Knights on and off the field so far and above SoFlo. All ya' have to do is listen to their interviews. Is graduation even an aspiration or possibility for most of SoFlo?

Talk about coach speak for "They all suck equally...." :

“The word starter doesn’t even exist in our room, at some point a lot of those guys are going to play this year,” King said. “The characteristics of a really good program, a program that’s becoming a consistently elite program is when you have a lot of competition. And that’s what we have in the running back room.”

They sound bored.....

“He approaches it the right way and does the right things on and off the field. I’m excited to see him contribute along with the rest of those guys.”

“It’s a great feeling, I’m locked in mentally.”

“It’s going to be a lot of hard work and pain... we’ve got to embrace the suck. I’m trying to go out there and grind and be the best I can be,” Mack said. “The biggest thing I can take away from this camp is how we’ve grown as a team.”

“Overall, we are all just grinding right now. We have eight great running backs on this team and we are putting in the work.”

I can’t wait until the day that we have more head to head wins than them. You know that’s going to happen and then they will have nothing. We need to promote this series more

*begin spin* Technically speaking, the first 4 games between us and the UWCF cows shouldn't count given their ass-hattery over it not being a rivalry, how much better they were than us and how much a bigger deal their conference was at the time. Now that we have been in the same conference for a few years and they have finally agreed to the "War on I-4" each year we are ahead 3-2. *end spin*

*begin spin* Technically speaking, the first 4 games between us and the UWCF cows shouldn't count given their ass-hattery over it not being a rivalry, how much better they were than us and how much a bigger deal their conference was at the time. Now that we have been in the same conference for a few years and they have finally agreed to the "War on I-4" each year we are ahead 3-2. *end spin*
I want a run up the score game ASAP after what happened on 2016 and 2007. I want our players to hate them as much as the fans do. Especially the fans who were around during the first series

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
I can’t wait until the day that we have more head to head wins than them. You know that’s going to happen and then they will have nothing. We need to promote this series more

Well unless we win 4 in a row it’s gonna be until the mid 2020’s before that happens thanks us falling on our asses vs USF early on

Reactions: Mikesi
I want a run up the score game ASAP after what happened on 2016 and 2007. I want our players to hate them as much as the fans do. Especially the fans who were around during the first series

Does winning by 16 in 2014 count as running up the score? LOL!

I agree completely though, a couple of huge scores will piss them off to start with and overtaking them in the rivalry will shut them up for good.

Does winning by 16 in 2014 count as running up the score? LOL!

I agree completely though, a couple of huge scores will piss them off to start with and overtaking them in the rivalry will shut them up for good.
A complete and utter smackdown and extermination. A 7-6 record with some blowouts. Our guys need to get up for this and show no mercy

LOL!!! Even after an undefeated season you nerds are still obsessed with us and desperate to be like us. Come to the USF board and you will see barely any talk about your school and when you do it's certainly not the delusion that you all spew. Sad!

LOL!!! Even after an undefeated season you nerds are still obsessed with us and desperate to be like us. Come to the USF board and you will see barely any talk about your school and when you do it's certainly not the delusion that you all spew. Sad!
It’s the very very slow period fool. That’s what it takes to have a conversation about cows and their uniforms. Thanks for stalking.

By the way.., nerds get pussy, so thanks for the compliment

adult-nerds-box-costume.jpg

images

Last edited:
You know you want to be us. How’s that trophy case filling out? Need some Chlorox wipes for those empty shelves?

Reactions: Knight Strength

Correction.... We are obsessed with making fun of you, yes. Want to "be" like you? Who in their right mind would want that! Don't go near the rest of the herd, you have mad cow disease.

You don't talk about us because anytime someone mentions UCF the mods ban them or move the thread. You are very touchy about any topic that sheds a good light on USF.

LOL..."You want to be like us"

Please provide your Top 10 reasons why UCF would want to be like USiF?

*Popping popcorn & waiting .

Congratulations on your preseason ranking...

CFB: USF Ranked 20th in DII Preseason Football Poll

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT