ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 1 Ticket in "Tower Club"

JagKnight5

Three-Star Recruit
Aug 15, 2014
I apologize if this type of post isn't allowed and new Mods feel free to delete if necessary.

I'm looking for 1 ticket in the Tower Club (Sections A-F). I actually already have my tickets in Section "E," however, I had one friend (UCF class of 2008) decide at the last minute to fly in. Just wondering if anyone has an extra for sale (in any of the A-F sections) as finding a single is quite difficult. I know there is a thread going on about tickets in the Dungeon, however, I do not have access.

Last edited:
I apologize if this type of post isn't allowed and new Mods feel free to delete if necessary.

I'm looking for 1 ticket in the Stadium Club (Sections A-F). I actually already have my tickets in Section "E," however, I had one friend (UCF class of 2008) decide at the last minute to fly in. Just wondering if anyone has an extra for sale (in any of the A-F sections) as finding a single is quite difficult. I know there is a thread going on about tickets in the Dungeon, however, I do not have access.
I think you want Tower Club not Stadium club

I'm looking for 1 ticket in the Tower Club (Sections A-F). I actually already have my tickets in Section "E," however, I had one friend (UCF class of 2008) decide at the last minute to fly in. Just wondering if anyone has an extra for sale (in any of the A-F sections) as finding a single is quite difficult. I know there is a thread going on about tickets in the Dungeon, however, I do not have access.
What I have done in the past for situations like this is buy two tickets and put one of them back on resale. Of course, you are running out of time for the resale part of the plan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT